George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is John and he seems to be the first to come out with a flashlight. And, he also got a plastic bag to help the officer perform CPR. Ah, and he also took the photos of GZ and TM lying dead.

And the crime scene photographer has already testified. She confirmed GZ's injuries. It is amazing to me that people are still unwilling to accept the fact that GZ was, indeed, injured and that the injuries were quite visible.

I accept the injuries but I would not kill a teenager for doing it.

My point is the Police did not contact her. Don't you watch the First 48? :floorlaugh:

But yeah I can agree I don't like how her interview was in front of the family.

I was surprised this great childhood friend didn't call or text him for weeks after he was supposedly in a fight. Extremely odd imo

Circumstantial evidence, common sense and the statements of the accused are all foundational.

Zimmerman didn't have the wounds beforehand. There were only two people there, according to witnesses, before others showed up and saw GZ's wounds.

Do you think they were self-inflicted, in secret, with a few seconds?

Not much wiggle room there, huh?

Will he testify?

I don't think he'll need to, given the State's successful defense of GZ -- LOL.

No, I don't think they were self-inflicted nor do I think they were sustained in the way which GZ claims. IMO most likely the small scratches on the back of his head were from either hiding in or falling into shrubs and his nose injury a result of running into something, i.e. a tree in the dark. The definitive evidence for me is that TM's body shows no sign of a fight, only a gunshot to the heart. Had he struck GZ repeatedly, as GZ claims, there would be evidence on his hands of such. There is not. A picture of one's injuries does not show how they were sustained. IMO they don't even match GZ's description of what happened.

I don't know what these pictures show. They both need authentication to hold up in a court of law. The strange nose and straight-lined blood flow on the back of the head look hinkey to me. I hope whoever took them will be up on the stand to explain their techniques.

Right....it would be useful.:seeya:
Last night on Nancy Grace they questioned why there was still blood on the back of GZ's head if they were going to claim the blood was washed off TM, even though he had been covered up and GZ remained in the rain.
AH HA !! :twocents:

While photos were taken after GZ had been able to wash up, they sure do indicate that GZ wasn't able to land any punches to protect himself.

Wasn't able or chose not to.

He was described by one witness as "meek".

Looks like he had to be pushed pretty far before defending himself.

(Based upon the significant facial and head injuries inflicted on GZ by TM before the shooting. I assume TM inflicted none thereafter.)

No, I don't think they were self-inflicted nor do I think they were sustained in the way which GZ claims. IMO most likely the small scratches on the back of his head were from either hiding in or falling into shrubs and his nose injury a result of running into something, i.e. a tree in the dark. The definitive evidence for me is that TM's body shows no sign of a fight, only a gunshot to the heart. Had he struck GZ repeatedly, as GZ claims, there would be evidence on his hands of such. There is not. A picture of one's injuries does not show how they were sustained. IMO they don't even match GZ's description of what happened.

You just had a witness that says TM was on top of GZ, on the concrete at one point, MMA style.

I was surprised this great childhood friend didn't call or text him for weeks after he was supposedly in a fight. Extremely odd imo

I may be wrong but I thought the gentleman who testified from T Mobile said the calls all went to vm? I'll have to go back and watch that again. JMO

Right....it would be useful.:seeya:
Last night on Nancy Grace they questioned why there was still blood on the back of GZ's head if they were going to claim the blood was washed off TM, even though he had been covered up and GZ remained in the rain.
AH HA !! :twocents:
Oh, that Nancy Grace. Does she have an explanation as to where all the blood went?

Hint: He was bleeding into his pleural cavity, just like the ME report states.

I accept the injuries but I would not kill a teenager for doing it.

I've been attacked in a similar manner and my head was beaten into a tile floor. I understand the terror when you realize the sound you're hearing is your own head hitting the floor again and again. And each time wondering if the next impact will be the one that splits your head open. Sorry to be so graphic but I'm just trying to explain why I find GZ's story believable. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didn't have a weapon to fight back because there's a good chance I would have used it due to intense fear. JMO, OMO, MOO.

FTR, and just clarifying, it's not new.

And having grown up where I have, it actually irritates me when the word is used in reference to me. I would never think of using the N-word or other epithets. The offender would, I guarantee you, get all kinds of righteous if I were to use such a word. However, "cracker" is apparently no big deal even though it's used with the same hostility and... endearment... as someone else using a different epithet.

I spent my teenage years in FL. At that time, and it was a long time ago, the name "Cracker" mean a native born Floridian. They sometimes even introduced themselves as that, meaning they were not from elsewhere. It was not a derogatory term at all. I don't know about now, as I left for school when I was 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding