MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of what we would like to ask the police... I would ask them if the back lights were turned off ( from the inside ) or if they were broken out from the OUTSIDE of the building. And if from the inside, were there any fingerprints on the switch...

On the subject of what we would like to ask the police... I would ask them if the back lights were turned off ( from the inside ) or if they were broken out from the OUTSIDE of the building. And if from the inside, were there any fingerprints on the switch...

and to add to your comment, did they test for fingerprints on the light switch... did they test for fingerprints on the front and back of the back door?
If they didn't test, and there were prints.......:(

I would also like to ask the police, if by chance there were any "peeled rubber" tire tracks behind the building. If a person "peeled up" and abruptly stopped and the car screeched,
that could startle a person enough to stop what they were doing and look out the back door to see what happened. In My Opinion.....

I would also like to ask the police, if by chance there were any "peeled rubber" tire tracks behind the building. If a person "peeled up" and abruptly stopped and the car screeched,
that could startle a person enough to stop what they were doing and look out the back door to see what happened. In My Opinion.....

If there were any peeled rubber tire tracks, then surely it should tell them which vehicle models the tire threads are used on.

But are they sure they're looking for the correct vehicle if there were any peeled rubber tire tracks?

If there were any peeled rubber tire tracks, then surely it should tell them which vehicle models the tire threads are used on.

But are they sure they're looking for the correct vehicle if there were any peeled rubber tire tracks?

Unless they changed the tires that were originally on the vehicle, it wouldn't necessarily determine which vehicle model it came from. But you made a good point that if this did/would occur, it could also be a different vehicle.

If the vehicle decelerated and left rubber on the ground, I would think that would get her attention. But then again, others would have heard that, too,right? IMO. So I am at a loss about this.

http://www.wzzm13.com/rss/article/260000/14/Jessica-Heeringas-fiancé-We-need-her-home

"Just let her go, we need her home, her son needs her home... It's never too late to do the right thing," says Dakota."

"It was very quick, her being outside. Not sure what happened, it's just a feeling I have."

"Dakota says he still feels in the dark with all theories he hears from people in the community, although he does speak with investigators regularly."

Also from this article:

"Also left to wonder three-year-old Zevyn.

"He asks questions everyday-- everywhere we go he asks questions. Is mom here? Constantly looking for her asking if she's there," says Dakota."

:(

In addition to the other questions brought up over the last couple of days, I’d want to ask LE if they found any useful information from phone records; if Jessica or anyone in her family had received threats within the last several months; if they are still re-interviewing persons; and if anyone jotted down the license plate #s of the vehicles seen suspiciously hanging around other local gas stations/convenience stores. If so, were the registered owners interviewed?

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_case_2_months.html#/0

"Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said Friday, June 28, that the case has had some movement, and while there have been “some people of interest,” it’s difficult to tie them to the alleged abduction."

We are still receiving a few credible tips a week and we jump on those right away,” he said. “There’s more than one person who knows what happened. We need someone who knows to finally step up and guide us in the right direction to make it happen.”

Is Dan Shaw saying that the abductor and Jessica knew what happened, or is he saying that besides Jessica, there's more than one person (possibly that he believes) who knows what happened?

In this article
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_case_2_months.html#/0

"Based on witness statements and evidence found at the scene – a blood droplet located near the back of the gas station that was determined to be Heeringa’s".

Is that the reporter's interpretation, or was the blood droplet located "NEAR" the back of the gas station, meaning it wasn't at the back of the gas station, but near the back? (Where is "Near"?)

I know I am pulling sentences apart, but words do have meanings, so at this point I am willing to dissect comments just to see if we can put together pieces of the puzzle.

Agree completely. A few people were kind of harsh-ish on the poster, in saying what I have been thinking for a long time now. If she is not "in" on her own disappearance, I think it very unlikely she is alive.

these days it's just as likely she's being trafficked as it is she was killed. It's a bit specific and direct to refer to Killer, meaning there is a deliberate use of the word, when the term has never been used in any mention of JH in any media, and is not part of the general theory. But if you're new and not familiar with the case, maybe you don't know that and make a distinction.

"Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said Friday, June 28, that the case has had some movement, and while there have been “some people of interest,” it’s difficult to tie them to the alleged abduction."

We are still receiving a few credible tips a week and we jump on those right away,” he said. “There’s more than one person who knows what happened. We need someone who knows to finally step up and guide us in the right direction to make it happen.”

Is Dan Shaw saying that the abductor and Jessica knew what happened, or is he saying that besides Jessica, there's more than one person (possibly that he believes) who knows what happened?

sounds like he knows who knows, and can't force them to tell him. whether they are one and the same as the abductor I don't know. sounds to me like he knows who knows about the abduction, and he knows who the abductor is, and he needs the other person(s) to give him the evidence.

at least I hope that's the case and that they have probable cause for surveillance and/or warrants on said persons. How can you sit there knowing who is it and what happened and be unable to get her back and get them off the streets?

sounds like he knows who knows, and can't force them to tell him. whether they are one and the same as the abductor I don't know. sounds to me like he knows who knows about the abduction, and he knows who the abductor is, and he needs the other person(s) to give him the evidence.

at least I hope that's the case and that they have probable cause for surveillance and/or warrants on said persons. How can you sit there knowing who is it and what happened and be unable to get her back and get them off the streets?

Would the evidence, in your opinion, be partially the knowledge of who did it, verified by someone, or do you think it is more tangible evidence, like the vehicle, her clothing, Jessica herself?
Why do you think this person or people have not come forward?
What do they have to lose by telling the truth? Especially if there is a deal made for them to have indemnity. Or maybe there is no deal so they are afraid to come forward.....?

Sigh. Another week goes by with nothing. This case gives me a headache when I think of how quickly it could - and should - have been solved.

Sigh. Another week goes by with nothing. This case gives me a headache when I think of how quickly it could - and should - have been solved.

It did not help matters that LE did not hear from the witnesses until the next day. If the people who saw the van had called 911, an APB could have gone out within thirty minutes. Not to say it would have...but could have, at least.

It did not help matters that LE did not hear from the witnesses until the next day. If the people who saw the van had called 911, an APB could have gone out within thirty minutes. Not to say it would have...but could have, at least.

Do you know if it was ever mentioned why they decided to wait until the next day? I don't recall....

Do you know if it was ever mentioned why they decided to wait until the next day? I don't recall....

I thought it was due to not knowing anything had happened, until they heard about her being gone the next day, but not sure.

If I remember correctly, the witness saw the back lights were out, and went to check..saw Jessica walk out with a man but nothing looked unusual to them. Saw the van leave, did not see a struggle... So I am sure they did not think anything of it till they heard about the abduction the next day.
Of course, this makes me wonder if what they saw WAS the abduction or not. I still wonder if what they saw was just Jessica chatting to a customer, maybe pointing out directions or.. who knows... Could she have been abducted 10 min later, by someone totally unrelated to the van?
Why that person in the van would not come forward of course is the question unless they thought they would be implicated, or were there for some reason they do not want to divulge to the police...
But as I recall, the reason the witness did not come forward till the next day was they did not think anything of what they saw. Or so they say...

If I remember correctly, the witness saw the back lights were out, and went to check..saw Jessica walk out with a man but nothing looked unusual to them. Saw the van leave, did not see a struggle... So I am sure they did not think anything of it till they heard about the abduction the next day.
Of course, this makes me wonder if what they saw WAS the abduction or not. I still wonder if what they saw was just Jessica chatting to a customer, maybe pointing out directions or.. who knows... Could she have been abducted 10 min later, by someone totally unrelated to the van?
Why that person in the van would not come forward of course is the question unless they thought they would be implicated, or were there for some reason they do not want to divulge to the police...
But as I recall, the reason the witness did not come forward till the next day was they did not think anything of what they saw. Or so they say...

And that's the thing, the witness did not report this until the next day. And nobody saw Jessica get in a van. How in the world do they know it is correlated. I mean there was a gentleman, "JA", (who was there that evening, too..if I am not mistaken that he does in fact have a van), and he did an interview. He was checked out by police and released. I heard a reporter mention he was there that night. And I need to find that video. Previously I posted a video with "JA", but I am looking for another video I believe about where the reporter talks about JA being at the EXXON station around 10:15/10:30 somewhere in there....
Could this have been the "van man" that the witness saw, and that is why no one is stepping up to say I have a van, I was there, I was driving on this road, etc, because this gentleman was contacted by police and did talk to the media even?
Could this be mistaken identity, and the perp was not in a van after all? IMO.
I found the VIDEO I was talking about! :) How did they contact JA? Does he have a van???

Cleared person of interest: 'They asked me if I took her' - YouTube

Okay, so I just posted a video that states that JA was at the Exxon station between 10:15PM and 10:30PM. (He has a van I think). He was talked to by police. He was released.
Could this be mistaken identity and Jessica was not in a van at all?? IMO.......
Originally awhile ago, I posted part of the video, but this particular video has the news reporters talking specifically about JA being at the Exxon station that night, and between the time of 10:15PM-10:30PM ish.
If you all get a chance you must look at this video that I posted a few minutes ago.(post#878)

EDIT...I believe he has a van....unless this only pertains to a receipt with his name on it if there is one..., in my opinion, but he was contacted by the police and given a lie detector, etc.....

I certainly hope LE has more info than we do. I would have thought by now that this case would be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans