PA - Shaming Of The John's In Public/Reverse Sting

I would much rather see them arrest the John's than the Prostitutes!

I would much rather see them arrest the John's than the Prostitutes!

It will never end. Everyone has to get locked up, but alot of the young men and women out there are so seriously messed up on drugs. It's heart breaking. Actually just as heart wrenching to see women my own age out there. People's sons, daughters, mothers, sisters, brothers.

FWIW two of those guys arrested are nowhere from near this area. It's supply and demand. I kind of wished that guy got rolled. $2,000? However, he should have known they were cops if he's been around.

Sad, sad, sad.

Actually many a person sells their bod for $ to feed themselves or childs, to keep a roof over their head, to survive. --the next option is taking from someone. its a symbiotic transaction- always has been --it's hard for a 67 year old to get a date.

Crackdowns make the bod seller desperate, scare the lonely away, so the seller has to accept the nasty. JMO

Drugs are a hunger, but they are not a cause of prostitution. jmo

Actually many a person sells their bod for $ to feed themselves or childs, to keep a roof over their head, to survive. --the next option is taking from someone. its a symbiotic transaction- always has been --it's hard for a 67 year old to get a date.

Crackdowns make the bod seller desperate, scare the lonely away, so the seller has to accept the nasty. JMO

Drugs are a hunger, but they are not a cause of prostitution. jmo

nao, absolutely. Street prostitution like this has so many issues. Low economic status, moral decline, deterorating mental health. This particular area these women are not out there to feed the family. Unfortunately I am familiar with it and although there may be very few women that are not on drugs and that's a few the rest are.

Once you get to know some of these women it comes to pass some of them come from loving families often from middle class and even upper middle class families and have education. The drugs in this case are definately the cause of prostitution.

moral decline -- you can go back to the war years - the years of workhouses - and before that. Now we just ignore, deny the mental the drunk and drugged.
http://flatrock.org.nz/fancybox/1306/
actually all i did for above link was 1930 drunk, - google images is honest, pick a year- i could do prostitution- i just don't want to.
Some probably harmless old fella is going to jail- but ya know -the real freaks- the pickens just got easier.

Well, I don't know about the area in this article or every area, but there has been a real problem with prostitution around here - Northern California. It appears in some communities when the police forces have been downsized due to budgets, prostitutes (and their handlers - gangs, pimps, sex rings) move in in droves. Frankly, I don't like that in my community, it's not that I don't have empathy for women who may be struggling, but nowdays, most of the prostitutes around here are not working solo.

Officers with the Special Operations Team, Gang Unit and Narcotics Investigations Unit worked together targeting suspected prostitutes and their prospective clients after becoming aware of their presence in Fairfield through online advertising on known prostitution sites, according to the Fairfield Police Department.

Officials said prostitution is known to bring several other crimes with it, including violent robberies, assaults and drug dealing.

Officers used the web sites to contact the suspected prostitutes and their would-be clients and as a result arrested 36 individuals on alleged offenses ranging from solicitation of prostitution, pimping, pandering, loitering/assisting in prostitution, weapons possessions, furnishing controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia, outstanding warrants and parole or probation violations, police said.
http://www.thereporter.com/ci_22302576/fairfield-prostitution-sting-nabs-36

Also, there seems to be basically massage parlors popping up all over the place. Someone is funding these. LE does nothing about it unless there are a lot of complaints, yet children see them all over as if it's just normal and I am talking about the suburbs. I don't like that either, but I'm worried about the criminal element.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/3-busted-with-prostitution-at-health-salon-4354170.php

Plus, with so many advertising online doing house calls, these folks are now in your neighborhoods. It's simply not so simple as saying it's just a loner prostitute, not on drugs. Chances are she is being handled and god forbid she is underage - there are a lot of those and many of them are being used, can't get out. Johns are notoriously stupid. And, for every John there probably is some woman out there they could at least try to find. Most of them are elderly John's and a lot of John's don't care about the women anyway because they are just buying them like a piece of meat.

Prostitution and Human Trafficking: A Paradigm Shift
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...2013/March/prostitution-and-human-trafficking

T

families used to be extended, the world has changed, people are more on their own now.
NO disrespect but there are countries where certain sex stuff is accepted - but now they just ship the poor kids here, but the kids are only use full for a couple of years.

It is imposible to stop this--but it could be regulated, and somewhat controlled, if legaliized. and the tax could finance children, affordable housing,--- or maybe at this time the court makes $ on fines and such, so it pays their wages JMO

OMG they actually take the autos, what happens to them that rule these orifices.
So what happens is, suburbs, massage blah blah. so now the operators have to pay for a place/rent, the law drives them to your neibourhood

OMG they actually take the autos, what happens to them that rule these orifices.
So what happens is, suburbs, massage blah blah. so now the operators have to pay for a place/rent, the law drives them to your neibourhood

Absolutely not. The law doesn't drive them here. There's still plenty of message palors in suburbia. What drives them here is in ten minutes even a 67 year old man can have a "date" for ten dollars.

Here's a very good expose on this very area. Scroll down to the interview with Nichol a young woman from Suburbia who explains why she can't "works" in the suburbs where she comes from.

Warning ahead of time for anyone who'd like to read. It's fairly raw. The fact the young girl has a heroin habit of at least $140.00 a day is disturbing, but it's common.

http://kensingtonblues.com/

Well, I don't know about the area in this article or every area, but there has been a real problem with prostitution around here - Northern California. It appears in some communities when the police forces have been downsized due to budgets, prostitutes (and their handlers - gangs, pimps, sex rings) move in in droves. Frankly, I don't like that in my community, it's not that I don't have empathy for women who may be struggling, but nowdays, most of the prostitutes around here are not working solo.

http://www.thereporter.com/ci_22302576/fairfield-prostitution-sting-nabs-36

Also, there seems to be basically massage parlors popping up all over the place. Someone is funding these. LE does nothing about it unless there are a lot of complaints, yet children see them all over as if it's just normal and I am talking about the suburbs. I don't like that either, but I'm worried about the criminal element.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/3-busted-with-prostitution-at-health-salon-4354170.php

Plus, with so many advertising online doing house calls, these folks are now in your neighborhoods. It's simply not so simple as saying it's just a loner prostitute, not on drugs. Chances are she is being handled and god forbid she is underage - there are a lot of those and many of them are being used, can't get out. Johns are notoriously stupid. And, for every John there probably is some woman out there they could at least try to find. Most of them are elderly John's and a lot of John's don't care about the women anyway because they are just buying them like a piece of meat.

Prostitution and Human Trafficking: A Paradigm Shift
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...2013/March/prostitution-and-human-trafficking

T

Thanks for this, time.

Yes, this particular area these girls usually work alone. This isn't organized prostitution.

It is a devastating crime to the community. These guys come into the neighborhood and then drive home to their wives and kids and leave behind the devastation.

Put it bluntly walking out your front door finding used condoms or worse yet some trick in the car doing business in broad daylight is not cool.

Some probably harmless old fella is going to jail- but ya know -the real freaks- the pickens just got easier.

These are not harmless old fella's. A harmless old fella would be afraid out of his wits to go into this neighborhood. They're not harmless exposing their own spouses to HIV, and other diseases.

The world is full of freaks. They get arrested as well.

I'm all for legalized prostitution so the harmless old fella's can go and enjoy themselves and the women and sometimes men they procure are kept safe as well.

Uhm ... not sure what all you are saying, but the law doesn't drive them here, the lack of it might. The massage parlors are everywhere around here because they can be. I don't even think they are that busy because there are simply too many of them - so, I have to wonder what else is going on in them.

Thanks for this, time.

Yes, this particular area these girls usually work alone. This isn't organized prostitution.

It is a devastating crime to the community. These guys come into the neighborhood and then drive home to their wives and kids and leave behind the devastation.

Put it bluntly walking out your front door finding used condoms or worse yet some trick in the car doing business in broad daylight is not cool.

Yeah, that area could be different - I have no knowledge about it. Sounds like it all has taken a huge toll on the neighborhood.

families used to be extended, the world has changed, people are more on their own now.
NO disrespect but there are countries where certain sex stuff is accepted - but now they just ship the poor kids here, but the kids are only use full for a couple of years.

It is imposible to stop this--but it could be regulated, and somewhat controlled, if legaliized. and the tax could finance children, affordable housing,--- or maybe at this time the court makes $ on fines and such, so it pays their wages JMO

I don't think making prostitution legal would do much to curb sex trafficking, esp underage sex trafficking. I don't think legalization is good anyway - legalize pot, yes, but prostitution, no.

When Germany legalized prostitution just over a decade ago, politicians hoped that it would create better conditions and more autonomy for sex workers. It hasn't worked out that way, though. Exploitation and human trafficking remain significant problems.
http://www.spiegel.de/international...lity-of-prostitution-in-germany-a-902533.html

Other against articles

Considering the documented harm to women who are trafficked and prostituted, it is only logical that women should not be criminalized for being the victim of those abuses. Decriminalization also means that women will not fear arrest if they seek assistance and may be more likely to testify against pimps and traffickers.

But there absolutely should be no decriminalization for pimps, traffickers, brothel owners, or the men who buy women in prostitution. All legal reforms should aim to stop these perpetrators and profiteers.

...Most arguments in favor of legalization are based on trying to distinguish between "free" and "forced" prostitution and trafficking. Considering the extreme conditions of exploitation in the sex industry, those distinctions are nothing but abstractions that make for good academic debates. They are, however, meaningless to women under the control of pimps or traffickers. Certainly, the sex industry doesn't differentiate between "free" and "forced," and my research reveals that men who buy women and children in prostitution don't differentiate either. Legalization and regulation aim to redefine prostitution as a form of work, indicated by the use of the term "sex work." The renaming may clean up the image of prostitution, but it doesn't end the violence and exploitation. It only allows criminals and members of organized crime rings to become legitimate businessmen and work hand-in-hand with the state in marketing women's bodies. In the Netherlands, where two-thirds of the women in prostitution are immigrants and one-half of them are trafficked illegal immigrants, legalization has, in fact, increased prostitution and trafficking.
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mhvlegal.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back