AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if LE have any videos of her walking yet? I really don't think the party had anything to do with her missing..

I'm not talking about the bike path. I'm talking about the business complex on lakeshore dr before the apartment complex and dead end.

She could cut through that business complex and get to W 1st and then S Roosevelt.

Goblin solo -
So are we thinking she left the house going North on Hardy and took Rio Salado South from there. Got into the wreck before/at Ash intersection and was able to continue driving onto west 1st?

This makes the most sense now that you've shined light on these things. Ty.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html

This says she was hospitalized for a MONTH in February for Valley Fever.
She is so tiny! I just don't see her wandering the streets -
I know nothing about Valley Fever
after reading about it
~geez that is scary
~jmo but if she had an on again off again relationship with this guy that she has known since she was 5th grade he should have taken better care of her.
She has only been out of the hospital 3 months!!!
& yes I believe she should be on medication still...
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

your not cutting thru anywhere south until hardy.

lakeshore isnt the right street. i mis-typed, its lakeside and it has no paths thru it aside from bike path, to 1st, and doesnt cut to farmer. its actually condos, the businesses u might see on google maps are 1st story facing 1st street. it has NO thru streets, from lakeside, if u note pic i attached it says DEAD END. i just biked it last weekend, in fact.

yr stuck on salado til hardy to cut back into hood. 1st, no access either off rio salado unless going south....

the vid clip attached, videos' a random median in that area, it doesn't say which side either. she could of hit side, middle, but the direction traveling is most important in regards to where she went next.

my concern in the directions is ONLY if she went into the northeast parking by park to do a uturn (and possibly be on a security cam.) thats my hunch if she tried to get to 1st.
AND, that a 2nd person might of been in vehicle, as told by 911 recordings.

Many possibilities in this case, but I have to say Adrienne's case reminds me of Noelle Pacquette (bless her heart)-getting into an argument with her boyfriend, walking home late at night alone...hopefully the similarities end there!!

Random Thoughts for the Day:

1. Romantic Dispute / Some of Love Triangle

2. Mean Girls

3. Random Abduction
a: George
b: Gang member(s)
c: RSO type

4. Accidental Death / Cover up
a: drug overdose / bad dose / roofie
b: other physical circumstance

5. Witness Elimination

Has it ever been released what the cause of the argument with the boyfriend was?

Hopefully LE has been able to track everyone down at the party that they've been looking for.

Hopefully LE has had the time to review all surveillance footage available.

If someone close to her is involved, hopefully someone is talking. If there is more than one person involved, they might turn on each other and start singling like canaries. I hope so!!

Overview, including location of body and the boyfriends apartment.
kbzc.jpg

Zoomed in look of the neighborhood where Adrienne was seen, etc.
ry33.jpg

Purple = Adrienne's Apartment is Located on Ash Avenue.
Pink = Area where Adrienne's car hit the median.
Green = Area where naked woman's body was found.
Red = Area where Adrienne was last seen.
Yellow = Location that Adrienne was to meet a cab driver, but never arrived.
Blue = Area where boyfriend's apartment is located.

p.s. i couldn't find information on the location of where her car was found.. i def. could have overlooked it. lmk if ya'll see it anywhere.

I'm just bringing this over, is this the latest most updated map? Thank you to the original poster.

jmo

Tempe police spokesman Mike Pooley said Adrienne was last seen near Brown and Roosevelt Streets around 5 a.m. Saturday morning.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2XjwrU94E

Do we know who saw Adrienne at 5am? Was she captured on camera at this locale? How far away from the AMPM is this location?
jmo

Did they mean Roosevelt and W brown?

Or Roosevelt and brown?

The reporters keep not specifying whether roads are brown or west brown.

So the cab company is located in the same area where the boyfriend lived?
Are there none closer?

Now I am wondering which direction she was headed when the 911 callers made the call!!

I am also fearing that something happened to her at the party maybe even earlier in the evening as well.

I did read on Facebook that the girls had some trouble with some "guys" in February
One of her room mates was punched in the face.
THAT IS WORRISOME - to have men living near by that aren't afraid to punch women.

I also saw on the AS public Facebook site that someone was upset that more of her friends didn't show up to a car wash to raise $
but it is the summer it's HOT
and people her age do have jobs....

AS also got a "note" placed on her car about how she had parked it
a few days /weeks before this happened...
all considered rumor I guess.

She also wrote that she was only in the hospital 10 days NOT a month if it makes any difference. probably a reporting error on the medias part.

MOO
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

whats the one at university and ash signifying? she doesn't live there, unless she lives at circle k, a pizza shop, or cartel coffee shop.

yr map says she lives on ash. the videos of her family at her apt, are not on ash. north or south of university

Oh well gtg. Gonna be praying for Adrienne. Good sleuthing guys!

And again goblin solo, I think she went S on Rio Salado and hit the curb and went into W 1st street.

You mentioned about a girl who was raped in that area around w 1st? Did they ever find that predator that did that to her?

Ty!

Ttfn xo

whats the one at university and ash signifying? she doesn't live there, unless she lives at circle k, a pizza shop, or cartel coffee shop.

yr map says she lives on ash. the videos of her family at her apt, are not on ash. north or south of university

This threw me off as well...

Bringing these timelines forward:

Saturday, June 15th:

3:00am – Last seen by roommates when she left to go to boyfriend’s home. (1) Her apartment is on Ash Avenue (6)
3:44am – Police received a 911 call that Adrienne’s car had hit a median at Ash & Rio Salado Parkway. Passerby saw car driving erratically behind her, so she moved over and let the car pass. (4) Adrienne’s car was then driven less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt. Police say that from there, she walked a ¼ mile back to her apartment where she changed clothes, leaving behind her wallet and keys. (9) Witness says “they” in her 911 call. Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat. (10).
4:10-4:17am – Adrienne’s cell phone called the boyfriend 11 times, but he didn’t answer. (4)
4:23am – Adrienne called the cab company requesting to be picked up at AMPM. Nearest driver was about 20 minutes away. Cab driver’s name is Tom.
4:30am – Person driving to work found naked woman’s body in the street. Not sure if this is related. Near McClintock and Baseline. (2) – this woman has since been identified and her boyfriend has been arrested for murder. Still unknown if related to Adrienne’s disappearance, but I’m keeping this on the timeline just in case, because of the timing.
4:43 or 4:47am – Text sent from Adrienne’s phone to boyfriend’s phone said she was going to his house. (1 & 4)
5:00am – Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.
5:04am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station. (11)
5:05am - Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station (again). (11) Previous reports indicated: Police said Adrienne called a cab company, but the cabbie couldn’t find her at a Tempe convenience store. (4) “Salinas asked for a driver to meet her at the AMPM gas station at the intersection of Hardy & University. Investigators told CBS 5 she never made it there” (5). LE saw surveillance of cab driver at AMPM but there was no sign of Adrienne there. LE subsequently questioned the cab driver and searched his home. AMPM is less than ¼ mile from Adrienne’s apartment. (9)
5:06am – Adrienne called the cab driver (Tom) saying she’d be there in a minute.
5:07am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne again, looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail. (11) Her phone was turned off (1) or died (8).

Sunday, June 16th:

2:00pm – AS’s father found her car two blocks away from her apartment. (8)
Her Father called LE that afternoon. (8)

Other known info:

After leaving her disabled car, she walked less than a ¼ mile to her home and changed clothes and left again, leaving her wallet and keys behind. (9)
LE has questioned the cab driver and searched his home. Say he’s not a suspect at this time. (9) LE also took a DNA sample from cab driver (11).
LE did a sweep of Tempe Town Lake and found nothing. (9)
LE says that BF has been cleared and has fully cooperated. (10)
Cab procedures: "In a place like this, they would get out, look around, make sure the person wasn't in the store," Simon said. He said his son did just that but never saw Salinas. (11)
News footage of BF: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
News footage of roommate: http://www.kpho.com/story/22676371/tempe-teen-still-missing-week-and-a-half-later

1: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ching-missing-tempe-woman.html?nclick_check=1
2: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street
3: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2WWHosmWu
4: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...sing-tempe-student-search-continues-abrk.html
5: http://www.kpho.com/story/22627002/...red?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
6: https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/9109_599855283368143_1108049287_n.jpg
7: http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579
8: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
9: http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return
10: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...friends-step-up-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl
11: http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...cab-company-called-by-missing-teen-speaks-out

3:00 am - Adrienne returns to the apartment

3:35 am - Adrienne heads out of Apartment from Brown St heading due South on South Mitchell Street and the turning due East on 5th street. She then turns left and heads North on Ash around 3:40am. IMHO

3:44 am - Adrienne wrecks after trying to turn from Ash onto Rio Salado PKWY

3:44-4:22 am - Adrienne drives her car from Rio Salado pkwy to WEST on 1st Street. She then heads due South on Wilson, West on West Brown, ending at West Brown and Roosevelt where she leaves her car. IMHO

4:23 am - Adrienne is leaving the car on Roosevelt and West Brown and calls a cab. She heads due South on Roosevelt, West on 5th, and North onto S mitchell And West on Brown back to Her Apartment. IMHO

4:42 am - Adrienne is back at her apartment, drops off the key to her wrecked car, changes clothes. IMHO

4:43 am - Cab Driver is waiting at AMPM on Hardy and University South of the apartment.

5:02-5:04 am - Adrienne's leaves house with overnight bag and house keys, walking East through the complex toward the corner of Hardy and Brown IMHO

5:05 am - Cabbie calls Adrienne and she says she is a minute away.

5:07 am - Cabbie Calls and her phone is off.

I just keep thinking if I had been drinking, and I had a single car accident, I would want to ditch the car ASAP and go where I couldn't be found to have a breathalyzer test to avoid a DUI.

Doesn't answer for where she is now, but as a college student, a DUI is a big thing that goes on your record. I would want to avoid it at all costs. kwim?

seem to think their are people of interest not interviewed yet at that party. something isn't right about that, and that we have no idea what her guyfriend and what they fought over, was he even at party? there is a reason he is not being regarded as a suspect, and I bet the police have some people in mind, and are just waiting to get more info to get to it. i bet that guy is scared; he seemed very credible in vids, timid almost. who knows if someone intimidated him...

i posted prior on this forum,how HOMES and apts in this area, were actually knocked on and entered by police, not by force... people wanna cooperate, BUT we also wanna know facts, and if we are gonna stick our necks out to help, we expect transparency in this investigation. IF their is reason, that they aren't telling all the info, perhaps for her safety if shes kidnapped, THEN STOP reporting on it, gag the media and just close it as a 'cold' case... but to continually report on it, and ask for the publics' help, then invade the neighborhood and intimidate residents to ENTER their homes... well. what do the police want?

my personal fatalism and pessimism, i think that something is up, kids know what happened... at the party, and w various people who might have a vendetta on a salinas, or people known to her. the way the cops' came down on the surrounding hood, they aren't playing... but rather than strike out on the community, how about putting pressure on those at the party? go to their house and ask to enter. see if they are as friendly as the people in the hardy/roosevelt area that you went into the houses of....

something happened when she (or with another person as reported by 911 after accident,) ditched the car, and that the police on sunday at the vehicle didn't bring the k9s and sniff her scent and see where she went, is a big big error in hindsight. 2wks later, vs now? in 118-119 degrees, and now they are putting on the big boy shoes and working the streets?

we have a 19yr old girl who is sickily, and it took this long to get a search mobilized?

is that location of her apt, on map? yesss... that makes more sense now to whole story. and IF she left the car where she did, she would most definitely head down 5th by park (and the cops searched that park in the big dragnet search (is that proper use of dragnet word?hah!) by park, to go to ampm...

as to the past rape i mentioned; the person who did that, was caught, and he killed himself in prison.
i noted, that across street at the circle k, where they did the car wash, my friend (a girl,) was mugged/punched around 1am many many weeks ago. so the notion that men in this area have little regard for women, is an understatement IMO.
in a car, pretty safe. walking late at night? not so much.
i get into arguments regularly with friends who are girls' who walk home from the bars at 2-3am from mill ave etc, and they think its safe to go by themselves. well, its pretty obvious its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla