AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...I'm not sure if im allowed to post her apt location but herein lies the flaw in the timeline and such: she crashes car and her apartment is two blocks west of where she leaves it. She goes home, changes whilst leaving keys/wallet and proceeds to call 11x and text BF. Calls cab and decides to meet it at AMPM which is two blocks north of her apt. How does she end up disappearing back near her car wreck? its directly west of her apartment while the ampm is directly north..... Only thing that comes to mind is she never makes it back to her apartment instead attempting to go directly to ampm and is intercepted in the area of Jaycee park which also makes no sense because its not a practical shortcut to ampm...Hugging the main road (which would have taken her directly next to her apt) and turning North is the only practical route to AMPM from her car.

That's interesting and a very big possibility. It makes much more sense. Also the roomies have stated that they were busy partying and no one saw her come back.

IF there isnt a camera at the extreme angle bend under railroad AND light rail bridge (2 bridges) that overpass the rio salado road where she might of driven going north or south prior/after accident, then i would be surprised. a camera should be in that vicinity.

SO, im treking out again tonight. its only 119 here today, perfect day for a bike ride again. cant wait! calories to burn...
the more i bike thru the neighborhood, the more i feel like shes' speaking to us all. its not to be poetic, something about this whole a salinas thing bums me out supremely. saw it sunday at work, was that june 16th? its been nagging at me, gnawing.

you can almost hear her, when yr out at night here, i would do a ride along w the cops, the fbi. i wish i was a profiler, or on the squad. its these kinda mysteries that make us hungry for answers. because, we know that its not adding up.

we have her last few moments on a cell and at an accident, we have other 'information' that isn't making sense, and when we put the equal sign to the right of this equation, we have an unsolved formula. more values need to be inserted into it, EVEN if that means fools like me, or you, or anyone quite frankly, who see this from outside the box. or, inside the box, in regards to familiarity with the area, and thats' where my curiousity peaks. these are my streets, i love this town, and when someone gets snuffed out or lost on them, they are not forgotten. they aren't 'cold'...

there is someone out there who knows what happened, she is out there. there is an explanation.

female caller- they were going around that curb and hit something and then just had two flat tires and then...

operator- is the person still there inside the vehicle?

female caller- i don't know cause they just took off.

operator- did you see how many people were inside the vehicle?

female caller- it looked like two, i believe i saw somebody in the passenger...

they, they, looked like two, saw somebody in passenger.... hmm. well thats not 100% but pretty interesting if she had a passenger, OR if she wasn't even driving.

ok, so what intersection is her apartment located? i'm feeling yucky today so not able to read much right now. if someone could tell me real quick, i can update the timeline. i think i also have the map saved, so i can fix that too. oh and i need a link to something telling her apartment location. tia. <3

To everyone - thanks so much for all your thoughts and theories and time lines and maps and to Goblinsolo for going out in the extreme heat to case the area!!!

I am emotionally invested in this case now and this is the ONLY place where I can get information and exchange thoughts with others about it.

Living in Scottsdale no one is even remotely interested in discussing it. The best convo I can get is a " oh that's too bad. I hope they find her. " Pretty pathetic. We all need to be so much more involved and help to increase public awareness because it simply isn't safe for women of any age, much less young beautiful women, to be out on the streets at weird hours.

I still hope she ran away. I know it's a long shot but I suppose I prefer that to the alternative, which is horrible.

Thanks again. Really enjoying reading your posts and speculations. I wish I had found this forum a long time ago!

:)

the trip will involve the usual locations, BUT if anyone has further spots they want me to bike thru, i will do it.

im not driving tonight, biking only... so if anyone wants me to explore a street, i will.

mind u, im not gonna do anything stupid, nor venture into backyards, dirt lots, etc.

just gonna do a street bike ride, as i would do anyways tonight...tonight my focus is biking from roosevelt/brown to the park, and then ampm.

i wanna see how dark it is, what sorta environment or people are out and about that are just 'kicking it'. i also wanna see if the police are still setup in the neighborhood, or if flyers are everywhere.

i do remember biking my ex fiance home around 3am down hardy right next to the park, and a guy almost hit me and then hit my other friend on his bike, he almost died, it was awful. OH SUCH MEMORIES...
its actually a popular street for drunkies who are leaving mill ave, who wanna avoid the main roads university, or rio salado... its 1 way each direction, and people drive it insanely at speeds twice whats posted.

her dissapearing, AT THE LEAST, is reassuring that the area isn't supremely populated by the drunkies leaving the busy mill ave at bar closing (230am, bars closed in tempe,) so the chance of random drunk cruisers harassing her, at that late is not as plausible. BUT PEOPLE leaving her own apts' party? well... now thats a concept. AND THEY KNOW she was out there. people saw her leave you would think. and why did she wanna leave her own house, so early/late? i keep thinking, someone or some situation was going down at the houseparty that wasn't kosher to her, wasn't palatable, so to speak. and she had to get back to her guyfriend.

Did the roommates CONFIRM that she did indeed come back to the house after crashing the car and before heading to the AMPM? Just curious as she was "last seen" at Brown/Roosevelt.... She would have had to walk up to 5th and past the creepy park to go home. If my map shows correct, Brown does NOT go through. It would just seem more likely that who or whatever she could have possibly encountered came from the park..

I think the fact that LE conducted that search yesterday shows that they probably do not have evidence that she took off on her own, i.e using ATM cards, etc.

Has it been clarified if the phone being found was a media error?

I think the fact that LE conducted that search yesterday shows that they probably do not have evidence that she took off on her own, i.e using ATM cards, etc.

No. We are probably the only ones who even know the difference. :banghead:

That's interesting and a very big possibility. It makes much more sense. Also the roomies have stated that they were busy partying and no one saw her come back.

Yep yep.

So how did her keys, wallet, and the clothes she was wearing get there?

If in fact her clothes were found there, where were they found? On the bedroom floor, bed? Folded? Or just discarded as you would if you were drunk and changing in a hurry?

:moo:

You know how they say there is always some truth in a story one weaves when covering themselves. IMOO.... The bf drove her to his house where they argued. He drove her home and she got out before they reached her apt. Do you think he means something happened to her at his home and then he putnher in car and he drove her back to getc close to hers, and put her somewhere? That's his way of saying she got out of car before she reached her apt. Who would risk driving this much in the night after drinking? Risky. Makes no sense to drive her home. MOO

no one saw her come back, then how did the roomie KNOW all the details?

my thinking, she did tell people she was jetting back to her guyfriends' house.

the roomie said details to this case, on the vid from i do believe, june 16th-17th? was she just repeating what the father said on camera? how did she know all that? roosevelt/brown, called a cab, 2 flats, that a salinas was in accident? how did she know she packed her stuff up? how did she know about fight w bf?

a salinas, talked w people when she got back to that party. thats my thinking.

Yep yep.

If in fact her clothes were found there, where were they found? On the bedroom floor, bed? Folded? Or just discarded as you would if you were drunk and changing in a hurry?

Oz girl - at this point I'm not convinced that anything we've read or heard is accurate. The roomies all seem too out of it to know if she was or wasn't wearing clothes at all. The boyfriend seems uncaring or maybe he's just tired of drama. Everything is pure speculation. We don't even know if the times calls were reported are accurate at this point due to all the sloppy reporting. Take the 911 call re the accident. I read it was at 3:44 and now it's being reported it came in at two something.

The discrepancies are incredible unless they are deliberately trying to keep the public confused. ;)

no one saw her come back, then how did the roomie KNOW all the details?

my thinking, she did tell people she was jetting back to her guyfriends' house.

the roomie said details to this case, on the vid from i do believe, june 16th-17th? was she just repeating what the father said on camera? how did she know all that? roosevelt/brown, called a cab, 2 flats, that a salinas was in accident? how did she know she packed her stuff up? how did she know about fight w bf?

a salinas, talked w people when she got back to that party. thats my thinking.

Goblin... This is speculation about the second time she supposedly returned to the apartment. Not the first. That's the one the roomies are talking about. She and boyfriend left the party and went to his house and then he brought her back. Or close to back as she reportedly jumped from his car a couple of blocks away. But the roomies saw her after that. It's after she left and wrecked her car and then went back and changed clothes that
is in question.

Yep yep.

Someone must have noticed that the clothes she was wearing when she left to see her boyfriend were on the bed or floor. I doubt if they would have noticed in the closet. The keys and wallet are a mystery ..... Kinda.

in the original vid on june 16th or possibly it was on 17th. that roomie revealed facts of this case, in regards to accident, the two popped tires, AND WHERE the car was abandoned.

was that prior to the bf dood picking her up?

I'm assuming if she left her wallet at the house she didn't have her ID or bank cards on her when she disappeared. Moo

One key her car key was at the house.

not keys -

She took her house keys with her

She took her overnight bag with her.

2 things she left at apartment before disappearing were her wallet and her car key. A single key. Not keys.

in the original vid on june 16th or possibly it was on 17th. that roomie revealed facts of this case, in regards to accident, the two popped tires, AND WHERE the car was abandoned.

was that prior to the bf dood picking her up?

Yes and no. Yes the roommate was reporting what she knew and what she had learned about Adrienne's father finding the car etc. but the boyfriend didn't pick her up at the party. He was already there and they left together and then they went to his place and kept arguing and he brought her back. Then a while later she left to go talk about the argument with him. This supposedly is when she took her car. Yeah it's confusing as all get out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member