GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also 1 resident said the tarp couldn't have been there for very long, he drove past on the way to Walmart and it wasn't there, but was there when he drove back home. He mentioned something about 40 minutes, but I wasn't sure if he meant 40 minutes between him driving from and to. Or 40 minutes later regarding the body being found.

Another resident drove past it around 6:30 pm according to her post on fb so about half and hour before the boys found it.

That's around the time people get home from work so maybe the perp dumped her body before someone got home?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201435755718864&set=o.161908093830061&type=1&theater

I've read that covering the face can mean a personal connection of some sort. But I think it could show shame?

According to the facebook link posted earlier (thank you!) several residents drove past the package, thinking it was garbage. Now they are horrified. Everyone is horrified. I hope all those people have called in to police to tell them what time they saw it.

https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews?fref=ts
I wish there were a way to accurately compare the number of sightings reported to SPD, and the number posted on FB and the like.

If the perp wanted to make it look like a predator had murdered Alanna, the amount of staging does make sense. However, if Alanna died because she drowned or because she went in a hot car, the COD would show that. So...was the plastic bag because the perp wants it to look like she suffocated? But wouldn't the autopsy show if she did or whether the bag was placed on her head after she died? So if this was an accident staged to look like a predator had killed Alaina, I would think the perp would "kill" Alaina after she was dead, to give her a different COD? Such as how someone strangled JonBenet after she received the head blow.

I think anybody who was thinking clearly enough to do that amount of staging would be thinking clearly enough to know they should just call 911.

I've read that covering the face can mean a personal connection of some sort. But I think it could show shame?

It could be the way she died too. I agree with personal connection. I have a feeling she was assaulted/violated. Her face was covered and she was bound for this reason IMO.

It could be the way she died too. I agree with personal connection. I have a feeling she was assaulted/violated. Her face was covered and she was bound for this reason IMO.

I dunno. I would not describe stuffing somebody's head in a plastic bag as "covering her face."

I dunno. I would not describe stuffing somebody's head in a plastic bag as "covering her face."

Sorry, you're right. I meant to say to make that part "not visible" to her violator( my belief). JMO

Is it possible erotic asphyxiation is involved? Putting a bag on someone's head is one way that oxygen is restricted. The perp bound her hands and feet together first before starting it. Maybe the perp didn't intend to kill her, but she went without air for too long. What if it was some teenager who read about it online and wanted someone to try it with?

I was wondering if the plastic bag over her head could have been to collect drainage from body fluids, rather then them getting on the truck bed etc.
how long does it take for body fluids to drain after death?
So sorry for the question

Is it possible erotic asphyxiation is involved? Putting a bag on someone's head is one way that oxygen is restricted. The perp bound her hands and feet together first before starting it. Maybe the perp didn't intend to kill her, but she went without air for too long. What if it was some teenager who read about it online and wanted someone to try it with?

Now that is actually plausible.

I keep thinking about that belt. Creepy and sick. JMO

Sorry, you're right. I meant to say to make that part "not visible" to her violator( my belief). JMO

Yeah, I guess it could be. It just seems like an adult wouldn't use something like that as a face covering unless he intended to suffocate her as well.

There is a Storage King facility on Old Decatur, almost across from Bridle Path- (someone could cut thru on it coming from Knowles) I wonder if it is controlled access and if so, if LE got a log of customers going in & out that afternoon?
And the tarp, etc. makes me think someone had it readily available, surely there were no trips to the store to buy those items.
I wonder what size (length) belt it is, and male or female belt?
It just seems like such a panic event :waitasec:
I mean really, would a 'seasoned' RSO/nasty person leave her where they did?? Wouldn't they go further away...like there appears to be accessible vacant land at Decatur & Longhorn...just south of where found....
I can't see her having fallen out of a truck bed? Maybe shoved out or a door swung open and 2nd person kind of laid her out?

I don't know about y'all, but it feels like the perp is close to home, to me.
Anyone in that area just happen to go out of town, that wasn't planning to ?

Yeah, I guess it could be. It just seems like an adult wouldn't use something like that as a face covering unless he intended to suffocate her as well.

And I think the intent was to suffocate her and not see her face at all. I also remember reading about her being gagged but I think that only came from one source. Not sure about that info.

Was she bound "first before starting it?"
sorry if I missed something but this confused me!
for some reason I thought she was bound for easier transporting, after the fact. Just my own thinking.
so my questions actually are bound before what and why?
I mean, why bind a 6 year old? An adult can scare or beat them into anything they want relatively quickly.

Was she bound "first before starting it?"
sorry if I missed something but this confused me!
for some reason I thought she was bound for easier transporting, after the fact. Just my own thinking.
so my questions actually are bound before what and why?
I mean, why bind a 6 year old? An adult can scare or beat them into anything they want relatively quickly.

None of us know when she was bound. I was just speculating about how bonding could happened with an erotic asphyxiation theory.

I don't understand at all why anyone would drop a deceased child off in the middle on a road. Why!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Alanna's killer was a teenager or early 20's? If the body was placed in the back of a pickup truck, with possibly no tailgate, and it fell out...that just seems so "amateur" or "juvenile". Maybe the teenager/young adult was home alone while his parents were at work?

The least horrific scenario I've come up with is similar to that. I've wondered if she had removed most of her clothes to play in a neighbor's wading pool that had been left out when nobody was home. If she heard a vehicle drive up, she may have run around the corner to greet whoever it was. A teenager driving might not be able to respond in time to avoid hitting her, and be afraid of losing his (because I'm too lazy to type both genders each time) license if anyone knew he had hit her. He could have grabbed a trash bag from the house, and taped her hands and feet to get a good enough grip to get her inside the bag.

There may have been a tarp in his vehicle which he used to make sure no blood or anything got on the seat (or trunk/back) of his car/truck, and grabbed an old belt to use as a handle for carrying her after she was wrapped up. He could have actually just driven around until he came to a spot where he could push her out the door without much chance of being seen. Then he just had to go back home before anyone else got there, and maybe get rid of her clothes if he didn't do that first. If he was only 16 or so, it's unlikely that his prints or DNA would be in the system, so he wouldn't really have to worry too much about that. The main thing would just be making sure any blood was cleaned up and anything she left there was gone.

Unfortunately, she probably had to suffer through more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine