GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The page is there for me. Nothing to paraphrase. It is the mother's FB page

I wonder if LE will release any info this week, such as cause or time of death.

The Red Truck may well be a Red Herring.

When Daniel Morcombe was taken down here, many witnesses reported seeing a blue car.

That blue car was never located or explained.

how sad that it is so difficult to establish the last time a little kid, just shy from being a toddler was last seen. this bothers me a lot that NOBODY can pinpoint when she was last seen. should be VERY EASY to nail that time down.

sorry, but I know where my child is 24/7. I let her play outside, but she has to be able to be seen from my house. and if she goes into a neighbors backyard, she comes home first and tells me. she also has a phone on her. and I check on her constantly even if she doesn't know im checking. she thinks she has 100% freedom, but im still "spying" on her, as she is still a little kid. I do it because NOWHERE is 100% safe. not even my community which has some of the lowest crime in my state and is middle upper/upper class community.

really, how hard it is to know when she was last seen. doesn't ANYONE look out for this little girl??

I have a feeling... But I could be very wrong... That LE figured out the time lines of last seen, etc.... But they do not want to share with the public... And/or do not want the perp to know LE are aware of it....

JMO

It seems like LE is not even interested in info from the public.

There are no pictures of her clothing which could be retrieved from the manufacturer. Or if mother made the clothing, the outfit could be rendered by an artist,

There could be times given as to when people should be thinking about if they saw the child.

For instance, if the child came home for dinner, then people know that the time after that is really critical. Although where she was all day would be of importance as well. She may have been stalked and nabbed eventually.

Since my children are grown, I have no clue or interest what neighbor children look like.

It would be helpful to have an idea of what she looked like that day. Why not?????

The link works for me and there's not much to paraphrase. Mom posted the purple ribbon for Alanna on her profile. hth

:seeya: clue!

Thanks Dr. Know!

Great to be on this thread with you! :)

This is wierd to me as well, ahintexas. The red truck is throwing me off. Someone can notice the detail of the green splotch on the red truck, but nothing else like a description or even partial description of the person driving it? I have to wonder about whomever was giving the information about the truck. Is the truck a red herring?

MOO

It could be, but knowing about a mark on the right rear panel and not seeing the driver would fit with seeing a vehicle drive away from you while you're standing on the sidewalk.

After reading all the different versions of when the tarp appeared on the street, it sounds like it might have been dropped/lost/placed while most of the families were in at dinner. If that's true, then it was most likely deliberate and this person is very twisted and dangerous. (But it might not be. I'm only speculating about the time line.)

Texas Kidz and trucks mini-poll results:

Pointing to a white pickup truck I ask my four-year-old granddaughter, "What is that?" She says, "A truck." Pointing to a SUV I ask, "What is that?" She says, "A car." "It's not a truck?" I ask. "Nah!" she says, vehemently shaking her head (looking at me like, "Poor Grandmomma..she should have been born in Texas").

Pointing to a Tweety Bird Yellow pickup truck, I ask my six-year-old grandson, "What is that?" Without missing a beat he says, "A Texas Taxi!":floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's all the poll I need to know that Texas kids know their trucks.

Showing "removed" for me as well.

Make sure that you are signed in and then click on the link. For some reason it showed removed for me too until I signed into Facebook and then clicked on link. Hope that helps! :)

It seems like LE is not even interested in info from the public.

There are no pictures of her clothing which could be retrieved from the manufacturer. Or if mother made the clothing, the outfit could be rendered by an artist,

There could be times given as to when people should be thinking about if they saw the child.

For instance, if the child came home for dinner, then people know that the time after that is really critical. Although where she was all day would be of importance as well. She may have been stalked and nabbed eventually.

Since my children are grown, I have no clue or interest what neighbor children look like.

It would be helpful to have an idea of what she looked like that day. Why not?????

You know what , you're right ! I hadn't thought of that , other than a red truck,they haven't said a thing about look out for this or if you saw her, call us or if you .......anything. LE knows a LOT I think. That would explain a lot of this hush hush. They must know !

Thank you so much! Yes, it's the same address. Same car in the driveway. "They've left" makes it sound like they left after all the commotion from Monday. JMO

I'll post the photo for you.

BORFYXGCAAEkz6S.jpg:large

RayVilleda Ray Villeda 3 Jul
Authorities knocked on door of a neighbor, no one answered, they've left.

https://twitter.com/RayVilleda/status/352482955656036352/photo/1

in regards to that vehicle and the earlier link of the police being there, leaving with a paper bag and the "kid" coming out and people thinking he is sketchy......no reports of them searching that vehicle. and it seems like they were hardly at that house clearly the kid is not a suspect....

<modsnip>

Being from the north, we have our pick up trucks. 4x4 whether there is any reason you would need one or not. Hubby figured out a few years ago that it is cheaper to pay the delvery charge for the occasional time you need a truck rather than to support a truck full time.

Anyway, I cannot see a child anywhere not knowing the difference between a truck and a car of any type. SUV or not, even though some SUV's are on truck bodies. But that is a different discussion.

My grand daughter is 2 and knows the difference between a car and a truck.

I hope they do but honestly doubting that will happen. Unless LE needs help ... they're gonna keep the details very secret. I have a feeling the only reason the few details that have been released are the ones LE knew witness' and neighbors already knew about and that would leak quickly into the public. I'm very surprised more details about the red truck aren't coming out ... wonder why??

This is wierd to me as well, ahintexas. The red truck is throwing me off. Someone can notice the detail of the green splotch on the red truck, but nothing else like a description or even partial description of the person driving it? I have to wonder about whomever was giving the information about the truck. Is the truck a red herring?

MOO

I think it was a kid that gave the description of the truck. JMO from some comments made on the Sagninaw News facebook.

looking for red trucks in a neighborhood via google maps is absolutely futile.
if I look at my house on google maps right now...my vehicle cannot be seen, its in a garage, but you can see the vehicle of a family member in the driveway who doesn't live anywhere near me. also the neighbors next door who lived there during the google drive by no longer live there, so the vehicles in that driveway which are seen currently, are no longer there.

on google maps for my neighborhood, the images are almost two years old. what you are seeing on google maps is not necessarily current.....same goes for objects located in backyards or front yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member