George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point with all great intentions.......I am not believing dad IMO

It would be easier to believe him if he verified that he originally said "no". The Prosecution could bring out the fact that he changed his mind later after listening to the tape some more.

JMO

at this point with all great intentions.......I am not believing dad IMO

I hear that. I want so much for this to make it better for them, For them to find some peace but I don't think that will happen. maybe ever but certainly not here. This really it about if GZ is guilty of murder and for me and I think many others who came to the trial with the expectation of letting it lead us and not prejudge it, It just is not there.

It is painful for me to see these parents in so much raw pain. I wish nothing but love and peace for them.

OMO

Does anyone know why these "meetings" with the Martins and their attorneys took place in the Mayor's office? IMO, the fact that they did does tend to reinforce the suspicion that this prosecution was politically motivated.

IMO if George Zimmerman had "fight" training three times a week for over a year, he should have been able to withstand an "*advertiser censored* whooping" by TM for the 10 minutes or less that it took the police to get there without pulling his gun out from the holster, in back of him, "while laying on his back" and shooting.

IMO He could have just punched back and held on. No, he wanted to be the "police" in this situation and take care of a "F..... A...." himself.

He was a 30+ yr. old man against a 17 yr. old kid, he had training, he was the aggressor, IMO.

IMO the individual pounding someone's head into concrete is the aggressor. How long are you supposed to withstand your head being bashed in?

Hi missmazzy, I'm from NJ too and I know quite a few people who have guns.

I don't know if that's good or bad! I have a very bad temper. It takes a lot to provoke me, but when I do, it's blind rage. I know myself to know that I shouldn't own a gun. I have always believed that its not the legal gun owners that are the problem.

"Chase my son" okay that's not what happened imo. I think TM could have gotten away if he wanted to imo.

Well if when He was at his Dad's Gf's house, had he walked in, He would have never run into GZ 70 yards away.

He was already home. GZ was by his truck 70 yards away waiting for police. TM went to find GZ. That is how the evidence fits.. If GZ was still looking for TM he would have been closer to the Dad's gf's house..

I can not see anyway around that... OMO

I don't remember GZ saying he was by his truck when he was attacked by TM. I think he said he was attacked by TM jumping out of some bushes. The body was not found by the truck, but seventy yards away from the townhouse where TM was visiting. IMO. Maybe you could cite a part of GZ's statements where he says he was attacked by his truck? Thank you.

I'm not going to go into whether i believe or disbelieve, I like this man. I don't know how he sits there day after day listening to all this testimony. The boy is his son and not a piece of meat. IMO

TM had made it to his father's girlfriend's home. He should have gone inside and not doubled back to confront GZ. JMO. OMO. MOO.

There is no evidence to suggest that Trayvon made it back to his father's house. There is no evidence that Trayvon doubled back and confronted GZ. That is opinion and speculation, not fact. GZ was following Trayvon, according to GZ's own words to LE. Everything is MOO and facts on the tape.

Does anyone know why these "meetings" with the Martins and their attorneys took place in the Mayor's office? IMO, the fact that they did does tend to reinforce the suspicion that this prosecution was politically motivated.

I wondered that too. Extremely suspicious imo as was Rachel Jeantel's depo being done in the presence of TM's mother. Imo.

I'm having a LOT of trouble believing Dad on this.

Yes, it's my opinion.

TM had made it to his father's girlfriend's home. He should have gone inside and not doubled back to confront GZ. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Was he close to his home or was he confused (due to being a guest and fear) as far as location during his conversation with RJ.
Keeping in mind how short a time had passed during the actual altercation and the phone call by GZ to police.
Did Martin have enough time to go home and double back to confront Zimmerman?
IMO

I don't remember GZ saying he was by his truck when he was attacked by TM. I think he said he was attacked by TM jumping out of some bushes. The body was not found by the truck, but seventy yards away from the townhouse where TM was visiting. IMO. Maybe you could cite a part of GZ's statements where he says he was attacked by his truck? Thank you.

GZ parked he truck. Walked out onto the sidewalk that crossed the housing section past the T and back. That was still relatively close to his car and where the fight took place and TM was shot.

TM's father's Gf's home, where TM eaid he was, Before the phone cut out was 70 yards away.. The phone cuts out she calls him back.. He answers and all of a sudden he says " What are you following me for.?"

GZ was still in the general area of his truck waiting for Police and that is where the fight took place. If GZ had found TM where he was waiting next to HIs dad's gf's house, The whole event would have happened right there and that is where they would have found TM.

OMO

There is no evidence to suggest that Trayvon made it back to his father's house. There is no evidence that Trayvon doubled back and confronted GZ. That is opinion and speculation, not fact. GZ was following Trayvon, according to GZ's own words to LE. Everything is MOO and facts on the tape.
IMO
Testimony IS evidence. RJ testified that TM told her he was at his father and step mother's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal