GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are definitely on the same team. :)

I posted a photo of the sticky sealing tape I was referencing about 3 posts up. It is a florescent red which may appear to be reddish orange to some people.
Roll Products 142-0007 PVC Film Biohazard Warning Tape with Black Imprint, Legend "Burn Without Opening" (with Logo), 55yd Length x 2" Width, 3" Core, For Identifying and Marking, Fluorescent Red/Orange (Roll of 55): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Yes, labs use clear bags with an orange symbol, usually, but I was always referencing a type of red tape which is abundant and easy to walk off with without anyone knowing or caring.

Cool beans, lady. I've been in both hospital and independent reference labs for (well, a long time) and most of the sharps bio-labels I've seen are unmistakeably red......those w/o are more orange (tissue w/o needle included)....and yellow are chemical (not of biological origin, but bio-hazard nonetheless, such as chemotherapeutics).

Colors on top of blood tubes are more indicative of fixative, and therefore type of testing being done.....

That said, as long as req & spec labels are appropriate, lab probably won't reject it over the color of the bag/bio-tape. We assume everything has a needle with Ebola virus!!

Back to topic: in this case, probably not significant unless told it was bio-tape.....then finding out which specialties have easiest/common access to what colors.

Really ? I thought LE mentioned those...... those are only rumor, both vans? Ugh, I feel a fool.

http://www.wfaa.com/home/Search-war...of-slain-Saginaw-girls-parents-214656741.html

It is in the video at this link "Specifically, police are inquiring about 2 dark colored SUVs which may have been in the area the night of Alanna's murder. Hundreds of drivers were interviewed, their personal informaiton jotted down."

But I don't know that the specific makes were ever published except that what I mentioned earlier.

Do we have a definitive spelling on Mr. Gallagher's given name? I'm seeing both Carl and Karl.

A black Sienna van or a Black Chrysler Van is what was mentioned in a comment on Saginaw Texas News (Facebook) so as far as I know, considered still a rumor.

https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTex...mment_id=29923580&offset=0&total_comments=202

My friend that lives in the area was definitely asked about a black Chrysler van. The Wfaa article( I think) seemed to be saying they were seen on surveillance video and doesn't mean they are suspect vehicles, they are just trying to make contact with anyone in the area that day.

Sorry, I am not saying this well. Hopefully you can decipher what I am trying to say.

Maybe not. It could be a piece of the puzzle. I mean, what IF someone they met through that site had something to do with Alanna's murder?

I'm fairly certain LE and the FBI are already aware of the profiles and have questioned the parents. Why does the public need to know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really wish MM would have answered the question about what time he last saw her.

I do too...

I wonder if LE requested he keep some information ambiguous so as to not give too much info. to the perp who may be watching/listening?

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member