GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

It is almost 3pm in California now.
So the press conference is about an hour away unless they change it from 4pm.

the part i find strange is - if you are going to be dishonest about his death-why would you be honest about what he was wearing ----blue shorts

Maybe the person responsible for giving the description was not involved in the death?

I am hoping someone can explain this for me.
I've seen this several times when remains have been found.

"Police have not confirmed that the remains are human ... "

Then reports go on to say "blue shorts were noticed on the remains being pulled from the shallow grave."

I'm scratching my head.

What dearly departed family pet dog gets buried in blue shorts?

Do they think the public is ignorant?

Why do this?

Maybe the person responsible for giving the description was not involved in the death?

yea, i dunno, i thought the family gave the discription - if he was home alone or just walking alone- there is the "maybe" possibility of an outsider. and what better place to bury than his own home. jmo moo

I am hoping someone can explain this for me.
I've seen this several times when remains have been found.

"Police have not confirmed that the remains are human ... "

Then reports go on to say "blue shorts were noticed on the remains being pulled from the shallow grave."

I'm scratching my head.

What dearly departed family pet dog gets buried in blue shorts?

Do they think the public is ignorant?

Why do this?

Well, theoretically a pair of shorts could have gotten tossed on top of some other type of remains and therefore they were "on" them, as in "on top of" rather than "wearing." But, that's not the most plausible explanation in the world.

1044166_677940802232592_878608170_n.jpg

Why phrase it like that, he has questions to answer? Sounds like he is the one to be questioned.

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm thinking it was just misspeak for "father has some big questions he wants answered". Jmo. Poor guy, what a nightmare.

Wait, LE needed a search warrant to get onto the property? That just does NOT sound right... Sigh.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215152&page=30

On the Alanna Gallagher thread original story was she was wrapped in tarp with purple pants on-couple of days later - she's "stripped naked and under the tarp".

i think the need for "clicks" -they will take anybodys "word" without checking-they know what will grab attention- the news can say what they want- its not like they get fined for exaggerating their knowledge of a situation. (actually they can lie as long as they stay within close to the known truth) JMO MOO

Why phrase it like that, he has questions to answer? Sounds like he is the one to be questioned.

Unless...there is something in their custody agreement that prohibited the Mom to have contact with the son...? Then he's being questioned...how did your son end up in CA with the Mom?

Just a thought or maybe the original statement was a typo...and it's the father who has BIG questions to ask. ;)

I really want to believe that they removed a whole, intact body from that grave.
I have worried about a Zahra/Jessica situation with this case... and I hope it's not.

Just when I start to believe it, things like this make me wonder again.
Posted about 20 minutes ago in "Recent posts by others" initials KB:

https://www.facebook.com/menifee247

https://twitter.com/search?q=#MissingBoy&src=hash

If it has been 4 days since he was last seen, murdered then buried or fell in a hole that got covered up somehow, you have to consider the high temperatures, and other environmental elements for decomp.

Presser should be in 4 or so minutes, can someone local let us know what is being said? TIA

Unless...there is something in their custody agreement that prohibited the Mom to have contact with the son...? Then he's being questioned...how did your son end up in CA with the Mom?

Just a thought or maybe the original statement was a typo...and it's the father who has BIG questions to ask. ;)

bbm pretty sure that's what was meant

It should say he wants answers or has big questions to ask...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back