GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

Saddened to announce report of human remains. Location is terry smiths home.

Found partially exposed human remains. (Partially exposed?!)

16 ye old arrested for murder

Occupants of the residence were interviewed.
16 year old family member arrested for murder.
Cannot yet confirm the identity, male who fits the description of Terry.

Still putting details together

Not commenting on the 16 yr old.

16 yr old IS A FAMILY MEMBER.

Conducted several searches of the property....
Sometimes it takes a while to put all the puzzle pieces together.

very sad.....such a gorgeous little boy.........another youth killing a child. I don't care what anyone says.....after years of being on here the rate of youth murderers has increased and is very alarming!!! something has gone terribly wrong in society.

Sweet little boy RIP, so terribly sad.

Wow, never seen a Mayor go religious during a press conference like this. :waitasec:

Saddened to announce report of human remains. Location is terry smiths home.

Found partially exposed human remains. (Partially exposed?!)

16 ye old arrested for murder

BBM

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!

Such a sad PC. 16 year old boy charged with murder. Wow. :( This is happening too often lately. So very, very sad!

Did anyone hear the end of the PC when one of the media yelled, "Come on Captain, you can't just..." They were very frustrated that LE didn't provide additional information. I think that they provided just enough to make us all very sad and very sick.

:cry: R.I.P. Terry :cry:

Well MsFacetious can let me know what's going on since all the links I have failed

I have noticed in Maps and photos that the area he was found in has a low fence around it. I also know that the the family has a dog grooming business and a few dogs. I wonder if the area that he was buried is where they keep the dogs occasionally.

So sad! Rest in peace Sweet Boy!

Such a sad PC. 16 year old boy charged with murder. Wow. :( This is happening too often lately. So very, very sad!

Did anyone hear the end of the PC when one of the media yelled, "Come on Captain, you can't just..." They were very frustrated that LE didn't provide additional information. I think that they provided just enough to make us all very sad and very sick.

:cry: R.I.P. Terry :cry:

I just saw a website of the 10 most heinous child murderers and they go back to the 1800's. We just hear it happening wherever it does now, years ago we might hear if it happened in our neighborhood but things weren't as national as they are now with the internet and cable news before that.

Rest in Paradise little guy. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. May you play forever in the fields of heaven.

I would love to know the motive of the 16 yr old. What made him kill his brother, i know step or half or whatever, still brought up as a brother. Was he just mad at being made to watch him or did they have a fight?

Yes, we all "know" who the 16-year-old is. But, because he is a minor, please refrain from posting his name or social media etc. until it is officially released by LE / MSM.

Rest in peace, Terry. :( This is too sad.

Oh no. :( :( I couldn't get on WS most of yesterday and just caught up to see this.

Rest in Peace Terry. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. It's not fair.

I'm still on the fence about Mom...have had an odd feeling about her from the start. There's more to this story because how could a partially covered body not be discovered in any of the searches? If it's because the family did not allow the property to be searched....then, that's a BIG question to find out an answer to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back