GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

WELL that interview with the Aunt is 100% opposite of what she said regarding her nephew! She said in another interview that doesn't speak/doesn't respond. what the heck is going on? I don't feel she's lying, please don't misunderstand - but something is awful.

I got that the lady speaking was the sister of the bio-mom's partner?

Yes, and in the Youtube video (near the end) they were begging her to "coerce" her sister (the partner of the bio mom) to speak to media. Why not try to get the bio mom to talk to media? Or, were they both not speaking to media?

Was it LE that fenced it maybe?

I don't think so. It shows in hollye's map (google 2013).

Also Bing 2013, in this capture:
2ipv7t.jpg

eapk77.jpg

Transcription by me on the video via youtube (link below) at 3:00

Reporter: "Not to be rude or anything, have they searched his home?"
Aunt: "Absolutely"
Reporter: "They have searched his home?"
Aunt: "More than once"
Reporter: "because we were told...."
Aunt: (interrupting) "many many many times"
Reporter: ".. she wouldn't let them"
Aunt: "Oh that's not true"
Reporter: "That's not true?"
Aunt: "That's not true"
Reporter: "Good"
Aunt: "It's been searched by officers, dogs ..."
Reporter: "..and then I heard there was blood in the bathtub, that's not true?"
Aunt: "No, not true"
Reporter: "ok. "

Aunt confirms that she's the spokesman because the mother is "an emotional wreck". Aunt states that the mother doesn't want to be part of the media circus. Male reporter is trying to explain that this isn't a circus but the mother speaking to the public would work to their advantage, that it would make the public feel "better" regarding things surrounding this and that it's unusual the mother won't speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toxE8CFs4GY&feature=youtu.be

Please watch the entire video. Thank you AngelWings444 for the video upthread.

To clarify: The Aunt speaking is not his biological Aunt but the sister of his mothers' partner.

<snipped for space>

To clarify: The Aunt speaking is not his biological Aunt but the sister of his mothers' partner.

Yes. And the "half brother" who "shares the same mother" according to MSM, by definition (and considering last name difference), must be the partner's son, no?

The bio mom (SS) is the one in the photo posted upthread by gitana1 with clasped hands and hopeful look on her face (and sunglasses on her head)--she's not the one media were trying to convince the Aunt to coerce into talking to them.

ETA: Maybe not the partner's son...could be SS's son by an earlier marriage to someone with last name A------ "Half" sibs are blood related; step-sibs not, right?

The reason I asked about the fence around the pepper tree being a place where pets are buried is I cannot get over that the Mayor?Sheriff? in the presser said there were searches with dogs on the property.

Terry's mother has 3 children.
16 year old boy S and 14 year old girl M who share a last name (A).
I believe these two are full siblings to each other.

Terry - 11 years old with a different last name.
I believe he is a half sibling to the other two.

I do not know about Mom's partner and her children.
I just know that those are the 3 children from Terry's mom.
I think the initial reporting of "stepbrother" was just an error. :twocents:

At first I thought or still have some hope that dad never had him correctly diagnosed and mom did. My post was thinking that if all of sudden they just started saying that then you are right that would be low..... I like your thoughts much better than my own. Mine came about from the 7 year old autistic child Michael Kingsbury found in a car, then seeing all the other autistic children that have gone missing from wandering.

Found Deceased DC - Michael Kingsbury, 7, NE Washington DC, 7 Jul 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If this comes across jerkish I am sorry not intended. Jmo.

I am the first to admit that I am somewhat naive. I consider myself an honest person, but if my furbaby (I don't have kids) went missing, I would consider saying he needs medication in an attempt to make his case more urgent. I would probably feel super guilty for the lie, but it does seem to make people more proactive with searching. I think part of me is just hoping that if it is a lie, it was done for an innocent reason. I am often wrong. Keep in mind that until I saw the actual trial of Casey Anthony, I kept holding onto the hope that the little girl died accidentally and that she was too distraught to admit it. When I saw her cold, calculative demeanor documented in the trial, I finally realized she was a sociopath and I was a fool. :/

I am the first to admit that I am somewhat naive. I consider myself an honest person, but if my furbaby (I don't have kids) went missing, I would consider saying he needs medication in an attempt to make his case more urgent. I would probably feel super guilty for the lie, but it does seem to make people more proactive with searching. I think part of me is just hoping that if it is a lie, it was done for an innocent reason. I am often wrong. Keep in mind that until I saw the actual trial of Casey Anthony, I kept holding onto the hope that the little girl died accidentally and that she was too distraught to admit it. When I saw her cold, calculative demeanor documented in the trial, I finally realized she was a sociopath and I was a fool. :/

I would like to still have your mind-set. :hug: But, after seeing this too many times, I believe the Mom knew "something". She didn't go out and plead for her disabled child. She never bothered to check on her 11 year old disabled child when she got home from playing pool. I don't think the Mom searched either? Too many things are just wrong...and when they are wrong, they are usual spot on. I'll eat my hat if the Mom knew nothing and wasn't covering up for her other child. JMO

Does anyone have a link to the BIO Dad having custody up until a year ago? It was mentioned here but can't find a link. Thank in advance.

Posting this, so everybody knows and understands the rules regarding discussion of minors.

MINORS: Websleuths.com&#8482; does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child&#8217;s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Salem

On NBC, they showed an old interview with the Mom, looks like outside a house, in a white shirt, where she speaks of the boys relationship. The reporter asked her if they got along. Very odd answer...

I tried to find it but can't.

I would like to still have your mind-set. :hug: But, after seeing this too many times, I believe the Mom knew "something". She didn't go out and plead for her disabled child. She never bothered to check on her 11 year old disabled child when she got home from playing pool. I don't think the Mom searched either? Too many things are just wrong...and when they are wrong, they are usual spot on. I'll eat my hat if the Mom knew nothing and wasn't covering up for her other child. JMO

Does anyone have a link to the BIO Dad having custody up until a year ago? It was mentioned here but can't find a link. Thank in advance.

I thought there was something fishy from the beginning because of the mom supposedly not checking in on the little boy and because of the length of time it took to report him missing. It just never occurred to me that someone would say that their "missing" child was autistic in an attempt to aid themselves or a murderous offspring. That's way messed up.

http://www.menifee247.com/2013/07/p...ions-in-investigation-of-missing-boy.html?m=1
Terry Smith Sr. said "SA" and his 14-year-old sister, "MA", are stepchildren who moved with their mother to California, but that Terry Jr. stayed with his father until about a year ago. At that time, he said, Terry Jr. visited his mother in California and asked to move here.
"Terry went out there for a visit and she took him to Disneyland, the beach and all those places," Smith said. "He wanted to stay out there. A while ago, Shawna told me Terry wanted to come back to West Virginia. Then Sunday she told me he's missing."

Why didn't they find a shallow grave in the victim's own back yard until the fourth day of searching?

Why didn't they find a shallow grave in the victim's own back yard until the fourth day of searching?

<modsnip>

I read in an article today (don't know if it's true as there are many things being reported that aren't true), but at 1 a.m. this morning, there was a call from the Smith home to report it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back