George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it ironic that the state that could not convict Casey Anthony of child abuse is now going to go after GZ on that charge?

:twocents:

BBM: The State of Florida is DESPEARATE !

JUST MY OPINION ... JMO ... MOO

:moo::moo::moo:

TM stated he was AT his daddy porch..
As per Rachel Jeantel,
Evidence in the States case in Chief.
Obviously the state wish's that testimony didn't come out.

I hope that MOM makes sure that the jury understands this critical point during his closing argument. MOO.

BBM: I had to put in my :twocents: when I read this ...

TM was a 17 YEAR OLD -- and a 17 YEAR OLD is NOT a "child" ...

And IF the situation were "reversed" -- TM would have been tried as an "adult" ...

IN MY OPINION ... JMO ... MOO ...

ITA. That's why I put the word "child" in scare quotes. JMO. OMO. MOO.

BBM: I had to put in my :twocents: when I read this ...

TM was a 17 YEAR OLD -- and a 17 YEAR OLD is NOT a "child" ...

And IF the situation were "reversed" -- TM would have been tried as an "adult" ...

IN MY OPINION ... JMO ... MOO ...

Ah DGC. Good to *see* you. And we agree in this case also. :)

Awesome. Can you provide a link to Trayvon's direct testimony please?

I can direct you to the testimony of Rachel Jeantel. States witness her testimony as evidence in the case says that TRAYVON MARTIN , " HE AT HIS DADDY's HOUSE. "

That is evidence. That is a fact of the case.

That is how the rules of law work.

Awesome. Can you provide a link to Trayvon's direct testimony please?

Via RJ. Are you ignoring the entirety of RJ's phone call with TM and what was said? Fine by me, but that is the states case in a nutshell.

The State has reached an all time low. Child Abuse???? seriously???

I hope they all lose their jobs and i hope George goes free and starts sueing everyone.

jmo

Actually, imo, I hope the the 3rd degree homicide/child abuse is considered as a verdict option. This would raise a red flag to the Jurors as to the credibility of the States's case, and how far they are reaching in an effort to persecute GZ, imo..

Logic tells me that GZ didn't just follow TM he RAN and Chased him...there is evidence on the NEN call that any logical person can hear GZ running...you can hear his movements.

Following may be legal but chasing...I don't think so... IMO.
Sorry, but I think chasing is probably pretty much legal too. What's not legal is the intent behind the chase. :twocents::moo:

Looks like she won't include Felony Child Abuse....don't really know.She will give West time to look at it...I think IMO
She hasn't ruled yet.

And the evidence presented at trial that leads you to that opinion is… what? JMO. OMO. MOO.

If he was a responsible gun owner, he didn't carry with a round in the chamber.
If his arms were pinned and/ or only had use of one at any time it takes two hands on his 9mm to put a round in the chamber to slide the barrel. He couldn't have.

Good Morning Everyone,

I know things are getting a bit tense and it is certainly understandable.

For the most part you have been great at keeping the discussion moving and civil.

Please remember if you see a post you think violates our Terms of Service please hit the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of the post and let us know.

One of our members once stated our Terms of Service in one short sentence:

"Just don't behave like a jerk and you'll be fine". That pretty much says it all. :)

Thank you again. I am so grateful you have chosen to be a part of Websleuths.

Tricia

If his arms were pinned and/ or only had use of one at any time it takes two hands on his 9mm to put a round in the chamber to slide the barrel. He couldn't have.

He was responsible and was carrying legally and with a permit. Carrying with one in the chamber is not against the law nor is it irresponsible since this was not an accidental shooting.

That is not relevant to the case.

So the prosecution failed in every attempt to prove GZ guilty and now they want to add felony child abuse? Get any kind of conviction at all costs? I am sick to my stomach and just livid? Even the former chief of police said he was told to arrest GZ whether there was probable cause or not.

I am deeply disappointed that the judge didn't squash this in a nano second.

I think the type of gun he had, you had to have a round in the chamber. What's the point of carrying around an unloaded gun. He was within his rights, people carry loaded guns all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77