Man charged for sex with inflatable raft

LMAO, Ok... I know I'm late on this story... but I have to ask.

How does one actually have sex with an inflatable raft? What... uhmm... don't it like pop? I'm not getting what this man was doing... maybe I'm just better off never knowing..

Things that make you go hmmmmm... LOL

How does one actually have sex with an inflatable raft? What... uhmm... don't it like pop? I'm not getting what this man was doing... maybe I'm just better off never knowing..

I believe he thinks he's a bicycle pump! :floorlaugh:

Hey, I'm feuding w/ my neighbor....I think I'll send this guy and picnic table guy an invite to their next pool party/ Bar B Que:crazy: Just kidding...

Hey, I'm feuding w/ my neighbor....I think I'll send this guy and picnic table guy an invite to their next pool party/ Bar B Que:crazy: Just kidding...

That sounds like an interesting guest list! Just don't have balloons! :floorlaugh:

ewww ewww ewww. This guy obviously has some serious issues with self control and sexual acting out. He could easily, er, pleasure himself with any number of items in the privacy of his own home. He continues to be caught engaged in sexual behavior in public areas. This is a huge red flag to me. Thankfully, at the moment, he seems content to "abuse" things that can be blown up. What happens when he gets an urge to rape a woman, child or family neighborhood pet? Uggh, this guy worries me.

I was picturing it as one of those rafts where it has the built in cupholder type deals in it.

Attachments

• ewww.jpg
    ewww.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
I was picturing it as one of those rafts where it has the built in cupholder type deals in it.

Gee thanks, I'll never look at a cupholder the same way. I thought he was using the hole where you blow it up.

Either way he does have a really serious problem and I too wonder if it will escalate into something more dangerous. Doing it in public is a red flag, especially if children are around. jmo

Gee thanks, I'll never look at a cupholder the same way. I thought he was using the hole where you blow it up.

Either way he does have a really serious problem and I too wonder if it will escalate into something more dangerous. Doing it in public is a red flag, especially if children are around. jmo

Ya, i am guessing he didn't have the 39.99 for the blow up sex doll and no privacy at home or a sex in public issue...which is just way wrong. I am also thinking he is one knife short in the drawer.

LMAO, Thanks for the visual.
I KNEW I was better off not knowing... hahaha:floorlaugh:

ewww ewww ewww. This guy obviously has some serious issues with self control and sexual acting out. He could easily, er, pleasure himself with any number of items in the privacy of his own home. He continues to be caught engaged in sexual behavior in public areas. This is a huge red flag to me. Thankfully, at the moment, he seems content to "abuse" things that can be blown up. What happens when he gets an urge to rape a woman, child or family neighborhood pet? Uggh, this guy worries me.
stickdynamite.gif

Instant therapy.

So I googled inflatophilia and was astonished to find this is not such a rare "condition". Who knew?? :waitasec: I came up with even more hits when I googled inflatable fetish, including a discussion on medhelp started by a dad who was worried about his 14 year-old son's "relationship" with a blow-up whale. :noooo:

So I googled inflatophilia and was astonished to find this is not such a rare "condition". Who knew?? :waitasec: I came up with even more hits when I googled inflatable fetish, including a discussion on medhelp started by a dad who was worried about his 14 year-old son's "relationship" with a blow-up whale. :noooo:

Oh my gosh! I wonder what would cause that. I wonder if any of these people ever move on to other things or if it has something to do with the smell and touch of the rubber or vinyl? So strange.

I had a neighbor who caught her daughter using trophys. Don't ask, I have not idea how or why. She was about 13 at the time. Her mother took her to a psychologist. No drug use, no sexual abuse, and didn't use anything else, just her brother's trophys from football, baseball, etc.

She ran away from home at 16, went to another state and became a stripper and probably went into prostitution. (I have reasons to believe she did). She had a STD at 18.

That's why I wonder if this fetish in time escalates into other things. So sad actually even though I have been the worst one to laugh and make jokes. (I confess, I have a sick sense of humor)

HAMILTON —
A Hamilton man repeatedly arrested for public indecency has again been indicted after a child saw him engaging in sex with a rubber raft last month, according to police.

Edwin Charles Tobergta, 34, of 1320 Harmon Ave., was arrested June 17 for allegedly stepping out his back door naked at about 1:20 p.m. and having “sexual relations with a rubber pool float,” according to the Hamilton police report.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-pool-raft/nYk3Y/

:scared:

I thought this sounded familiar and sure enough, he's an old friend of ours.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148279"]Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought this sounded familiar and sure enough, he's an old friend of ours.
Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I remember someone doing this, didn't realize it was the same guy.

"Tobergta has been arrested at least five times previously for similar offenses, according to Hamilton Municipal Court records.

In August 2011, Tobergta, was arrested at his home after he was seen engaging in sexual conduct with a pink inflatable swimming pool raft, according to police records."

How many times before they lock him in a rubber room?

To each their own man, but this guy is certainly disturbed. I mean if thats what he enjoys fine, but do it in the privacy of your own home dude !
He should be evaluated to make sure he is not a risk to anyboby but the rafts ...:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back