Man charged for sex with inflatable raft

Um... maybe someone could buy him a rubber sex doll? That might assist him in his *ahem* problem...

He seems to have a problem with keeping his toys indoors and private. He seems more like a flasher and even exposed himself to a cop. One neighbors says he's a nice guy!

Some men just want to see the world burn.

I thought this sounded familiar and sure enough, he's an old friend of ours.
Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yeah I remembered him too. So far that we know of he has been caught with a stolen raft, another raft and an inflatable pumpkin.

And at least twice he has begged not to get arrested, said he was sick and said he needed help. And that is why he is on community control, he was supposed to be getting help. Either it didn't work, or he didn't seek help.

I think he misunderstood when he heard the advice- "Always use a ru_ _ er."

:floorlaugh:

Hilarious thread, love all of your posts!

:floorlaugh:

I knew I shouldn't have pressed the thread title...
I cant stop laughing - the pumpkin almost did me in :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtbPFmrtkhU"]Tim Minchin - Inflatable You - YouTube[/ame]

http://m.wlwt.com/news/man-faces-new-accusations-of-having-sex-with-pool-float/26439194

A man with a previous record of public indecency was arrested Wednesday morning, accused of performing sexual acts on a pool float for a third time.

Police said Edwin Tobergta, 35, was seen having simulated sex with a pink life raft on Route 4 at about 8 a.m.

Witnesses said Tobergta was nude and in view of nearby businesses and passing cars.

More ...way more...at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before this thread turns to funny/joke comments please keep in mind this person could be mentally ill and there is a problem with the stigma and care of the mentally ill in the US.I hope this person gets the help he needs.

A family member has said he has mental issues.

Personally, I'm thankful he prefers pool floats, not children or animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the problem is not the pool floats, it's that he does it in full view of the public.

And, he just was released from prison for this same crime after serving an eleven month sentence - I think he was released in May.

They should be able to mandate mental health services for this person. It's obvious that jail time is not a deterrent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back