George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not just tell the jury to ignore the evidence. Tell me that I misunderstood please

Ow! You poor girl! That is terrible!
I had two impacted wisdom teeth and I had no bruising or black eyes from their extraction. You really should look for a gentle dentist, you sound like you have a butcher!

LOL - thank you for your concern - he was a "high end" gentle guy - the roots were around my jaw bone and he had a heck of a time getting it out.

I had drugs...:blushing: I was fine.

Mr softy, mr staypuff

Although I don't support name-calling, and do feel bad that GZ has been repeatedly criticized about his body... I did LOL at this.

I'm just thankful for a few brief moments of levity during this, otherwise I could never follow these trials. It's too heavy.

IMO

If the jury uses their common sense they will acquit GZ. MOO.

"The evidence is what it is, but use common sense"

Did he really just say this?

Oh my heck! "....follows a child and shoots him thru the heart"

Thanks for the law finally.

THe law is that he did not have to be injured.

Thank you for the actual law.

Say what? Mr. Guy claims that GZ chose the weather, the lighting, the witnesses, etc. HUH????? :confused:

I wonder how old one has to be to be accountable for their actions in this country? I think even 14-15 year olds should be accountable. They should by that point know right from wrong.

IMO

I know that this special prosecutor has charged a 12 year old as an adult. Apparently, "children" should only be accountable when she wants them to be. jmo

Your right it isn't against the law to get out of your vehicle. BUT, GZ is the one who removed himself from his vehicle when told "we don't need you to do that" as an officer would take care of TM.
Then GZ proceed's to follow TM, a 17 yo kid who went to a convenience store for goodies and was on his way home. GZ once again disregarding "we don't need you to do that".

All he had to do was wait for LE to show up. Not stalk and murder a kid on his way home.
Even if Trayvon was a burglar, so what? He would have been caught by LE.

GZ in my very strong opinion was looking for trouble that night.

BBM

Respectfully, you have listed incorrect information. George was already out of his car and at the top of the "T" when the operator asked him if he was following, he said yes, and they then said "we don't need you to do that". George said ok.

Your statement implies that he was told before getting out of the car and again later. Just want to make sure we are accurate on that. Thanks.

IMO

<modsnip>

it's a strong rebuttal. and the constant claims that the prosecution is trying to play on emotion is getting old, not to mention rude and insulting.

one can be highly intelligent, fully capable of separating emotion from fact and still support the prosecution's position here. i know. i'm one of those.

MOO

Uh, do not go down this road Mr. Guy. Yes, he was supposed to just lay there and let TM do whatever he wanted until help came. I guess 40+ seconds isn't long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288