George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question:
What exactly has George lied about? I haven't heard any lies, perhaps some variations, but not lies. If I have missed some, can someone please post them?

JA lied when she said she wasn't there, then ninjas, then self defense....I haven't heard these kinds of lies from George. Am I missing something?

It's all in taped interviews - just read back - too many to cover in a post here.
And he lied in court about how much money he had during his bail hearing. And so did his wife who is charged with perjury in case any posters are still wondering why Shelley Zimmerman wasn't called to the stand.

It's really a shame that its so easy to lump all teens into one group or assign some nefarious intent to the dead victim in this case.

I guess I don't understand this adversarial mindset so many have with teenagers. Fact.. you're much more likely to be assaulted by an adult male.

I think its called profiling isn't it IMO

I keep saying that RJ said TM told her he was behind his dad's house and I even provided a link. What does behind the house mean to you?

"He Almost Right By His Daddy's Fiance House"

@ 1:15:45

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYVUt3_HOQ"]George Zimmerman Trial - Day 3 - Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

The prosecution should be laying down some concrete evidence, not just circumstantial stuff and changing their story (now they admit Trayvon hit George). And since that hasn't really went well, it's time to go to emotion. OMO

BBM: The trouble is that there is NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE. How can anyone want the prosecution to "speculate" as to what "really" happened? Only one person on this planet knows what happened that night. There were NO ACTUAL WITNESSES to what truly happened. We only have the (IMO "self-serving") words of George Zimmerman as to how and why things went as they did.

To make matters worse there was less than adequate evidence gathering and autopsy (and M.E.). There was infighting among the police officers and the politicians. There were so-called "witnesses" that witnessed NOTHING other than the aftermath and even then what they described was their PERCEPTION of what they THOUGHT they saw/heard in the darkness of that Sunday night. There were "witnesses" looking to promote themselves/their businesses. One witness definitely didn't want to be there.

This whole thing is like trying to assemble a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle you found in a ziplock bag in Grandma's attic. No box to know what the finished puzzle should look like. No guarantee that all the pieces are there, and Grandma is no longer around to give you any information about this puzzle. :twocents:

It started already, at 6thirty this morning car with 4 guys gunned down a guy on a bicycle just blocks from here. So...now what? imo
that sort of thing never happens out here in this country setting. imo

Happens here in Louisville, Kentucky almost every day. Sad. Very sad.

Respectfully, RJ wasn't lying with regard to the case or its testimony, nor did she lie to LE or to a judge. All of us tell little white lies everyday to avoid some unpleasantness, eg. to excuse ourselves from an obligation. It doesn't mean we would lie under oath. In RJ's case, it's to avoid TM's funeral, for her personal reasons. This does not imply in any way that she would commit perjury. :twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Only my opinion: RJ knows more about that night than she is letting on, she probably heard more than a thud, probably a gun shot. She didn't inquire more about her friend because she knew he was dead, and she knew he started the fight. That's why she didn't go to the funeral, guilt. If that was my friend and some creepy *** was following him, you better believe I would have made a few phone calls to find out what happened. All my opinion!!!

And why would TM have wanted to stay on the phone with RJ as he was waiting in the bushes to ambush GZ? Makes no sense to me.

Yes, those short bushes....crouching and talking on the phone...:waitasec:
IMO

Question for Tricia and the Mods -- What happens when the State rests and this goes to the Jury? What happens when the verdict comes out?

All threads stay closed forever and if we want to discuss the verdict we have to find someplace else to do it?

Not being Snarky -- serious question.

Yep and lots of those "children" are criminals, with parents who didn't care enougn to make sure they were at home at night. If my 17 year old wanted something from a store, I would drive them. To walk alone at night, no matter WHO you are, is not wise.
Yes because they could run into an over zealous watch captain IMO

Yes! Justice for Zimmerman! Prayers this this jury gets it right!

I'm from the south and that is a racist term.

MOO

You are correct. The meaning refers to the man who 'cracked' the whip on the plantations keeping the slaves in line. Funny thing to me though is that when I think of raceism, I think of white vs black. GZ was Hispanic right. Just to me demonstrates the racism against some races without even confirmation. Is that not profiling? jmo

I haven't watched the prosecution's closing, did they ever to him as a little kid, or just a kid? The jury knows he was 17 and that he was not small or little. But he was a kid.

The media did, for months on end.

I think its called profiling isn't it IMO

Every human profiles daily. It's our nature.

When you see someone for the first time, your mind automatically forms a first impression.

That is, in fact, profiling.

JMO

It's all in taped interviews - just read back - too many to cover in a post here.
And he lied in court about how much money he had during his bail hearing. And so did his wife who is charged with perjury in case any posters are still wondering why Shelley Zimmerman wasn't called to the stand.

What did he lie about as it pertains to this trial that has been proven as a lie?

It's only expected to not find DNA if you don't know for sure there was no physical contact. ( like in a room)

It is not circumstantial if DNA is present and the dead persons and the defendant had never met. ( or had reason to be in the same room or place of death)

Lack of DNA Iis huge here especially under meals with cuts on the face. Where did that skin, blood go?
The rain washed it away. Men usually don't scratch at each other's face, they hit with closed fists.
MOO

You and I have mentioned this several times- easily researched. Plus if anyone had been paying attention to testimony it would be much easier. moo

Please see this link @ 1:15:45

"He almost right by his Daddy's fiance's house"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYVUt3_HOQ"]George Zimmerman Trial - Day 3 - Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Now, if you have a link of her testimony (not the transcription from a blog) that states otherwise, please provide it. Thanks.

Whew...took me a long time to find what I heard last night.

There is no doubt in my mind who started this physical altercation. When you look at GZ's bloody nose and cuts, lumps, and punctate wounds on his head, then look at TM's body with no signs of ever being hit except with the bullet and look at the abrasions on his knuckles, how can one not know who threw the first punch? TM not only threw the *first* punch; he threw *all* the punches. He most likely would have beaten GZ to death if he hadn't been stopped.

Some people keep saying GZ's wounds were not significant. Skin on the scalp does not even have to be broken for a skull fracture to occur, and people can die from skull fractures....many have died. The next slam of GZ's head against the concrete could have been the fatal injury.

Hi New! It's good to see you! :seeya:

I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

If I may bounce off your post: IIRC, according to FL law, GZ's injuries didn't have to be life-threatening for GZ to fear great bodily harm or death. According to FL law, GZ only had to fear imminent great bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force to defend himself.

MOO

I know he lied about $$, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I am looking for lies regarding the events of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni