NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

Looky they are back in time to watch the jury go out......

edited...why were they standing in the courtroom? Cause now the judge is reading jury instructions...........

As usual, it seems crazy. I thought I heard the jury going out, everybody was standing, but they must have been coming back in? Maybe we didn't miss but a little moment of Ms. keener's closing if the jury had time to leave and come back?

Deliberations start 8:30 Monday morning! No weekend deliberating.

serna and Levi Chavez whispering about their appeals after guilty verdict has been reached?

I just saw on the news that the Zimmerman jury will be deliberating tomorrow. I sure wish this jury was as well.

The ones leaving were the alternates being dismissed.

See you all Monday! Have a great weekend. I will be thinking about Tera, her kids and her family.

The ones leaving were the alternates being dismissed.

That makes sense. I just hate it when the alternates are discharged so early--somebody on the jury could get hit by a train over the weekend. I do not want a mistrial in this case!

There are 3 men and 9 women left on the jury.

Judge just dismissed the alternates #LeviChavez, remaining jury has three men and the rest are women
by Tony Sabato, KOAT Staff 6:05 PM

I wonder how long Monday the jury will deliberate....a verdict maybe Monday afternoon?

Me too, have a great weekend everyone! See you Monday or maybe this weekend sometime.

I'm going to keep checking Youtube to see if Keener's closing shows up. I know we probably heard all of it but the final 5 minutes or so but I want to hear how she wrapped it up. Actually, I want to hear it all again.

I wonder how long Monday the jury will deliberate....a verdict maybe Monday afternoon?

Usually the more quickly a jury returns it points to guilty. The longer they stay out, it usually points to not guilty. There are exceptions but that's the norm. I hope they are back Monday afternoon with a guilty. I would be so happy.

Usually the more quickly a jury returns it point to guilty. The longer they stay out, it usually points to not guilty. There are exceptions but that's the norm. I hope they are back Monday afternoon with a guilty. I would be so happy.

Except in OJ's case....5 hours after over a year of testibaloney.

Boy, that trial broke all of the standard norms!
I feel the jury had their minds made up long before they were sent in to deliberate.

There are 3 men and 9 women left on the jury.

Judge just dismissed the alternates #LeviChavez, remaining jury has three men and the rest are women
by Tony Sabato, KOAT Staff 6:05 PM

9 women leave me with a sense of hope that having 9 men would not. I hope those 9 females have the same feel for Levi that we do and will take a very dim view of him as a husband. I just pray they have connected everything with respect to motive.

Wow today really wore me out emotionally and physically I am so tired. I am going to take a nap now because thank goodness it is pizza and salad night.

I just read that Heather H. Chavez is the former stepdaughter of the Albuquerque District Attorney, Kari Brandenburg. Brandenburg's father was also the Albuquerque District Attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back