Florida woman's pet boa constrictor gets stuck in car tail light

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman's pet snake gets stuck in car tail light. (koco.com)
---
Robin Simmons told employees at Coconut Creek car dealership her precious pet boa constrictor had disappeared in her car on Monday.

The 7-foot snake slithered from the trunk into a tail light.

"I thought, 'Uh oh. I don't like snakes," said dealership employee Chris Braun. "She was tucked in the corner of the body panel. She pulled the cover off and crawled in there and we just pulled one taillight out and then you could see her."
---
the rest, with a boa-rescue video, at link above

I hope the woman puts the snake in a carrier next time. One time we found a small turtle and put it in a big styrafoam cup in the cup holder in the car. It was so small that we were sure it couldn't get out. Wrong! We went in a restaurant to get something to eat and came back to the car and the turtle was gone! We couldn't find it anywhere. We finally pulled up the carpet in the way back park of the car behind the back seat, and there was the turtle hiding under the carpet. I have no idea how it managed to get under there. At any rate, we stopped at a creek on the way home and let it go in a safe place. We had found it in a busy highway and didn't want it to get run over by a car.

She lives in Florida and she has a boa???? I thought they were hated in Florida?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back