SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys and gals. :seeya:

What's the latest on this hearing coming up?

I don't even know how to explain why I cried. It's just that life can be so unfair sometimes, you know, and I know that's just because that's how it is.
Last night just brings it to my attention again- normally I try not to think about it. It's these trials and I guess how the law is and just life in general.
People get hurt and there's nothing we can do about it. I just feel- for all involved- so bad. It's just not a TV program where everything is fake and you could maybe laugh and things.
If my son really knew how these trials affect me, he would smash the TV, but I like to watch them- it's so "real" life.
Anyway, I'm not really explaining it right- just no words to describe it.
That's why I took so many naps- to forget and not deal with it and in a few days I'll be OK again. Prayed a lot today- that always helps.

The hardest part of life, is tragedy and loss, but without it, how could we recognize joy and happiness?
Sometimes you just have to turn the TV off, and take in your own reality to get your bearings. JMO, for what it's worth :twocents:

go check out katiecoolady's forum ... she ran into Juan at the airport (both on same plane) coming into Phoenix, and they had a nice chat.

KCL happened to be on the same flight as Juan Martinez this weekend. He believes things will probably get into full swing again this fall..

If I may be so bold:
You've been a member since 2011 and only have about 58 posts?
How come? Just always wondered why some people don't chime in more.
And just nosey :floorlaugh:
I lurked for a couple of years since "that thing in Florida's" trial, but after I joined WS, you can't shut me up. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

My parents are from Long Island, very close to where the Long Island serial killer case is. My mom was up there two years ago in the spring when they discovered all the bodies. December of that year (2011) I saw the 48 hours mystery on it and then I joined. So most of my posts are in that thread. But since I graduated college the following spring and started working, I havent had much time.

The hardest part of life, is tragedy and loss, but without it, how could we recognize joy and happiness?
Sometimes you just have to turn the TV off, and take in your own reality to get your bearings. JMO, for what it's worth :twocents:

Thanks, Bernina.
My younger, gonna be a psychologist, son tells me all the time that I know how life really is, but I don't want to accept it or believe it. I know he's right. Life can really slap you in the face and it surprises me again and again. It really stinks sometimes. I'm old enough to understand this, but it 's still hard to accept sometimes and then I cry out of frustration and a deep sadness.

Bernina - tell us some more funnies :floorlaugh:

Daisy, you nut! :floorlaugh: I walked away for a bit and am about to take a shower...........not in a terribly good mood. Had dental "work" done starting back in November, urgh, my panic disorder caused me to clench my teeth, anti-depressants are evil on your teeth, and needless to say, I busted a lot of molars in the process. Long story short, extractions, molds, stitches, fittings, upper and lower.........and now that I have these "partial" dentures, the son of a b****es are driving me crazy!!!! Have to go back to the dentist tomorrow because these "things" have "issues", like they hurt when I masticate......that's "MASTICATE", you all get your minds out of the gutter now! :floorlaugh:
Seriously, all I want to do is eat popcorn, is that asking too much?!?!?! :facepalm:
Why did I let it go on so long? Uh, single mom, 2 kids, and critters, priorities, priorities. Blah.
Going to go soak my head..................

It hasn't even reached the 90's yet, but should be near 100 in a few weeks or so. I'm right next to the neighborhood pool, but it's so small and the water is too warm for a dip.

You're in SC? We vacation almost every year in Hilton Head. Have also been to Myrtle Beach and Charleston. I love the South.

I'm going to bed.
I'll see you tomorrow, God willing.
Doop, good to have you here- whenever you can spend some time with us.
Bernina, you'll get use to those partials, especially after the dentist shaves them down to fit your mouth better and then you'll have all the popcorn you want. In the meantime, smell your dog's feet for that popcorn smell- LOL.
Goodnight, sister.

Daisy, you nut! :floorlaugh: I walked away for a bit and am about to take a shower...........not in a terribly good mood. Had dental "work" done starting back in November, urgh, my panic disorder caused me to clench my teeth, anti-depressants are evil on your teeth, and needless to say, I busted a lot of molars in the process. Long story short, extractions, molds, stitches, fittings, upper and lower.........and now that I have these "partial" dentures, the son of a b****es are driving me crazy!!!! Have to go back to the dentist tomorrow because these "things" have "issues", like they hurt when I masticate......that's "MASTICATE", you all get your minds out of the gutter now! :floorlaugh:
Seriously, all I want to do is eat popcorn, is that asking too much?!?!?! :facepalm:
Why did I let it go on so long? Uh, single mom, 2 kids, and critters, priorities, priorities. Blah.

You're so funny!

My mind is often in the gutter. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :blushing:

Your dental work sounds painful --- sure hope relief comes soon. Could be they don't fit properly and just need an adjustment.

Lookie here! We are all friends again...Differing views on different cases right? Look at all these beautiful Schnauzers, would you? They are all beautiful.....
War Eagle! :drumroll:

You're in SC? We vacation almost every year in Hilton Head. Have also been to Myrtle Beach and Charleston. I love the South.

Yep, I'm in Charleston - born and raised in Savannah. Most of adult life in Atlanta. Parents took us to HH when we were very young, and he built a house there - 3rd on the island! Went there a few years ago and it is HUGE. At that time he was asked to start the electric company. So many years ago. Let me know next time you're this way!

Love your posts!

I can relate, Bernina. I posted about this recently. My mother is 86 and has periodontitis like I now have. (In the olden days, it was called "Pyorrhea").
Not sure what I'm going to do about it. I went to a Peridontist that told me I needed $4,000. worth of work. Man, I started using my Rota-dent like crazy...I will not allow someone to filet my gums to expose the root.

I'm going to bed.
Bernina, you'll get use to those partials, especially after the dentist shaves them down to fit your mouth better and then you'll have all the popcorn you want. In the meantime, smell your dog's feet for that popcorn smell- LOL.
Goodnight, sister.

I'll see you tomorrow, God Willing...

May tomorrow brings us great news! I can't wait to see her miserable face after being locked up 23 hours a day.

Happy, happy. Joy, joy!

Loving the racy tweets that suggest that girls turn her on. What a juvenile. What's next, duck-face selfies?

I am very sad today. I hope justice will be served finally for the Alexander Family and the other families awaiting justice across this country. JMV

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight, sister.

Good morning, YESorNO!!!!!
:floorlaugh:

Oh, the irony.........the wuffs got into it with a baby skunk late last night....... in the wet horse pen........"Eau de Pepe' le Poop"!!!!!!!!!! And they LOVED every moment of it :facepalm:

That, after all of you got me to sneak a sniff at their feet....."their feet smell like popcorn"......."my pup's smell like popcorn too".....go on, Bernina, smell their feet...........

Just to set the record straight, my wuffs feet smelled like cornchips, and that "if someone told you to jump off a cliff" thing only works once so don't anyone try to get me to do it again!!!!!!!
:eek:kay:

I don't even know how to explain why I cried. It's just that life can be so unfair sometimes, you know, and I know that's just because that's how it is.
Last night just brings it to my attention again- normally I try not to think about it. It's these trials and I guess how the law is and just life in general.
People get hurt and there's nothing we can do about it. I just feel- for all involved- so bad. It's just not a TV program where everything is fake and you could maybe laugh and things.
If my son really knew how these trials affect me, he would smash the TV, but I like to watch them- it's so "real" life.
Anyway, I'm not really explaining it right- just no words to describe it.
That's why I took so many naps- to forget and not deal with it and in a few days I'll be OK again. Prayed a lot today- that always helps.

I totally understand YorN. I have been feeling the same way.

The latest verdict was the first time a trial has made me feel so personally affected. I have never literally cried before and just felt so incredibly sad. Not just about the case, about the state of the world and the injustices everywhere.

It makes me think of this song, and this makes me feel a little tiny bit better.

"It's taken us so long, but we've go so far to go"

http://www.lyricswow.com/stevie-wonder/heaven-is-10-zillion-light-years-away/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members