KY KY - Brookelyn Farthing, 18, Berea, 22 Jun 2013

The body found is Lexington Lexington does not belong to Brookelyn Farthing. http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/08/2707476/womans-body-found-in-bag-behind.html

I am somewhat local to the area of this mIissing persons case and have many friends in Berea. I have been wondering about the topix threads being taken down so quickly too. Glad to see others have noticed it. I hope this family has a resolution soon!

Anyone read the comment under that article?

I live close to this area, so I read the news all the time. The reference is concerning a missing lawyer which is about 2 hours away. He was clearly distressed due to bills, family medical issues, and appears to have left on his own accord. He works for the local government (I think). I will try to find an article linking to his case. I think someone was reaching out pretty far here...(I wish it meant more).

I live close to this area, so I read the news all the time. The reference is concerning a missing lawyer which is about 2 hours away. He was clearly distressed due to bills, family medical issues, and appears to have left on his own accord. He works for the local government (I think). I will try to find an article linking to his case. I think someone was reaching out pretty far here...(I wish it meant more).

here is one link...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52455783/...floyd-county-attorney-vanishes-without-trace/

When I saw this case, thoughts of Holly Bobo run thru my mind...

Wow, Brookelyn Farthing - what an interest name! Like it - Gets attention! Can only hope she somehow okay!!

Can anyone give us an idea of what kind of things were being said on topix?

Can anyone give us an idea of what kind of things were being said on topix?

There is still a huge thread on Topix about this case in the Richmond, KY forum. The title is Missing teen girl in Berea. Lots of information, and guessing and blaming, but considering it's on Topix...

Topix generally can't be trusted. The only reason I think some of comments are true is that they keep getting deleted. Sometimes the entire thread goes *poof and sometimes just a comment.

Then, people will get on topix and complain about things getting deleted. There are entire threads on the local forum about deleted posts- not the content of the posts but the fact they are getting deleted.

I believe LE knows who they are looking for and have narrowed it to down to 2 people. But, without knowing which person did what - it's impossible to bring charges and get a conviction.

Interesting that this is a slow moving case/thread....
Comparing to poor Holly Bobo where in no-time even the state's governor had posted a reward to find her.. and all the agencies and people invovled... though sadly, didn't seem to help...
Holly and her look similar, and are not all that far away...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back