SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I had them out when I was 12 and cried like a baby- it hurt so much and I didn't want their damn ice cream, either.
Didn't take it like a man. :floorlaugh:

You got ice cream? All I got was jello. :stormingmad:

Thanks for reminding me as I have one more Hershey bar, but I have a taste for a banana. Also not good for diabetes I might add.

My day was busy. Fasted for 12 hours for CVC blood test, then got all faint and dizzy feeling. LOL mmm, came home and edged the street/driveway, had dinner and started vacuuming. That's about it!

And you?

Forgot to mention going to Walmart and wolfing down a Big Mac as I was starving!

You are naughty with all that food you shouldn't eat (nag, nag, nag :floorlaugh:)
My day was a blur. Didn't do much- I was too tired from you ladies keeping me up too late.
I went back to bed this AM and then again this afternoon- slept the day away.
I was suppose to go food shopping- maybe tomorrow.
I was a lazy bum today. :floorlaugh:

We have LOTS of blackbirds in our yard. I love when they do the kamakaze "walk" around the yard. At least 20 of them all walking the same way (the way they jerk their head forward when they walk), and all synchronized and going in the same direction. They are fascinating to watch. But they are not pretty until they spread their wings so you see that orange/red underneath.

We have a really big back yard (almost an acre), and lots of big mature trees, so we have lots of birds. I love to watch them first thing in the morning when they all wake up and they're singing. In the winter we have the deer walking through our back yard LoL. My Pom wants to chase them down and fight them, so we have to be really careful when we let him out. He's a foot tall and thinks he's bullet proof. :floorlaugh:

My little Queen has a Napoleon complex, too and things she is a Great Dane. She's very pushy and rules the house :floorlaugh:.

You got ice cream? All I got was jello. :stormingmad:

Had mine out at age 6, with the promise I could have all the ice cream I wanted :floorlaugh:

I asked my mother how many shots I would be getting, and she LIED to me and said none ... but I'll never forget the FIVE shots. LOL

:floorlaugh: My brother had his tonsils out when he was about six, and I remember my mom telling the story about how this little Korean anaesthesiologist (sp?) was chasing my brother around the operating table to give him the needle to make him "sleepy". LMAO, when I had mine out I was five and I took it like a man. :floorlaugh:

The most vivid memory I have of that is being half awake in the hospital room the night before the surgery, and I was scared. I felt a cool hand on my forehead and it was so soothing, but I didn't open my eyes. I told my mom the next day that I felt her do that, and she said it wasn't her. It was one of the nurses. Bless that nurse's heart, and all the other nurses out there who comfort patients and look after them. :blowkiss:

Dr. D looks beautiful. I love her.

I am on the east coast also. I was talking to a cousin in Florida a little while ago. It is cooler there than it is here.

It's been hot here in Manitoba too, and HUMID. The humidity raises the temperature by 5 - 10 degrees! And we have no air conditioning right now. We had to replace our furnace and couldn't afford to do the central air at the same time. My husband has big industrial blower fans going all over the house. If it lasts much longer I might be deaf from all the noise, but at least it makes it bearable in the house.

I know, stop your whining Princess LoL. And when winter comes I'll be beefing about the cold. Never happy.

I missed Dr. Drew, but I am DVRing the repeat. I want to see Dr. DeMarte and see what she has to say. I'm really surprised she would go on one of the HLN shows. She didn't seem like that type to me.

I missed Dr. Drew, but I am DVRing the repeat. I want to see Dr. DeMarte and see what she has to say. I'm really surprised she would go on one of the HLN shows. She didn't seem like that type to me.
She looks great with a new hair style, and isn't talking about Arias. :seeya:

That Jenny Hutt is one angry woman.
Arutt (the red-head) is more reasonable and professional- IMO.

It's been hot here in Manitoba too, and HUMID. The humidity raises the temperature by 5 - 10 degrees! And we have no air conditioning right now. We had to replace our furnace and couldn't afford to do the central air at the same time. My husband has big industrial blower fans going all over the house. If it lasts much longer I might be deaf from all the noise, but at least it makes it bearable in the house.

I know, stop your whining Princess LoL. And when winter comes I'll be beefing about the cold. Never happy.

We have 1 industrial fan. It is on the deck. We put it on when the air is so still so we can have a breeze or we put it up by the screen sliders to suck the hot air out of our back room. We also have ceiling fans in the bedrooms which helps a lot at night to make sleeping more comfortable. Only 1 air conditioner and that is in our daughters room.
My daughter and her BF had a barbeque last year on a very uncomfortable day. Her BF brought out an industrial fan on their deck. Never saw that done before and thought it was odd. He positions the fan in the wrong place at first and while he was barbequing the smoke was blowing right towards us. Not good, but when he moved the fan, boy did that breeze feel good and cool us off. Now we do not think those fans are odd outside. You are right. They are extremely noisy.

We have 1 industrial fan. It is on the deck. We put it on when the air is so still so we can have a breeze or we put it up by the screen sliders to suck the hot air out of our back room. We also have ceiling fans in the bedrooms which helps a lot at night to make sleeping more comfortable. Only 1 air conditioner and that is in our daughters room.
My daughter and her BF had a barbeque last year on a very uncomfortable day. Her BF brought out an industrial fan on their deck. Never saw that done before and thought it was odd. He positions the fan in the wrong place at first and while he was barbequing the smoke was blowing right towards us. Not good, but when he moved the fan, boy did that breeze feel good and cool us off. Now we do not think those fans are odd outside. You are right. They are extremely noisy.

We have ceiling fans in practicallly every room. As long as the air is moving, it feels cooler. My hubby is a bit of a bonehead. He puts the industrial fan right in front of the screen door of our family room blowing into the room and then starts the BBQ which is right outside that same door. Blows all that hot air from the BBQ right into the room. MEN...they think they know everything. :lol:

Can't wait for the Andrea Scheinderman trial. Do we have a thread for her? I don't know too much about her. Can anyone tell me about why she was arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401