SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the Andrea Scheinderman trial. Do we have a thread for her? I don't know too much about her. Can anyone tell me about why she was arrested?

Yes, there is a thread. Sneiderman had an affair with Hemi Newman and he killed Andrea's husband, Rusty. She says she did not have the affair. Hemi is in prison.

Can't wait for the Andrea Scheinderman trial. Do we have a thread for her? I don't know too much about her. Can anyone tell me about why she was arrested?

I haven't followed that case nor did I follow the case that can't be mentioned. I just figured the Arias trial still is not done. I really do not want to follow another yet.

We have ceiling fans in practicallly every room. As long as the air is moving, it feels cooler. My hubby is a bit of a bonehead. He puts the industrial fan right in front of the screen door of our family room blowing into the room and then starts the BBQ which is right outside that same door. Blows all that hot air from the BBQ right into the room. MEN...they think they know everything. :lol:

BBM Yes, they're not perfect- like us :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

She is the one who plotted with her "paramour" to off her husband because she had moved on. He was killed outside his little girl's daycare center when he dropped her off in the morning. The "paramour" has already been convicted, and she was quite the character at his trial. She's another socio/psychopath without a conscience. Should be interesting.

ETA: She had more than one paramour. The guy she talked into killing her husband wasn't even her first choice. She's a piece of work.

Yes, there is a thread. Sneiderman had an affair with Hemi Newman and he killed Andrea's husband, Rusty. She says she did not have the affair. Hemi is in prison.

so, did she have anything to do with her husband's murder? Why did they arrest her?

This may sound spiteful, but I love that her hearings are now a social event to her that she must get prettied up for. No more PPL, no more Othello. This is her life now. Justice, baby.

Yeah....to attend her three minute hearing the Inmate had to get up around 3:30...be taken to a different holding cell and wait around several hours while the other inmates who had court today are gathered. Then they are chained together and put on a nice big bus to go to the courthouse where she waits several more hours in a holding cell until the judge is ready. Then back to wait til 4pm or so til the other ladies are finished

Meanwhile, i suspect Jenny wakes up in her nice home, eats breakfast with her husband takes a warm shower, picks out a dress then gets in her air conditioned Mercedes at 10am to get to the 10:30 hearing.

Einstein Arias :banghead:

Yeah....to attend her three minute hearing the Inmate had to get up around 3:30...be taken to a different holding cell and wait around several hours while the other inmates who had court today are gathered. Then they are chained together and put on a nice big bus to go to the courthouse where she waits several more hours in a holding cell until the judge is ready. Then back to wait til 4pm or so til the other ladies are finished

Meanwhile, i suspect Jenny wakes up in her nice home, eats breakfast with her husband takes a warm shower, picks out a dress then gets in her air conditioned Mercedes at 10am to get to the 10:30 hearing.

Einstein Arias :banghead:

BBM :floorlaugh:
The perfect life for missy, IMO.

It's been steadily raining here for the last, eh, 3 hours? Lost the internet for a while.........as I was putting up another avatar pic :banghead:
It's a pic of me and Patty, from a year ago, I'm on my tiptoes, adding maybe 4" to my 5'1, LOL!
She was like riding on a cushy couch. Miss that big goofy horse. She'd be all covered in mud right now, only on one side though! She was such a nut!
This place is going to blow up all green in about a week, you wouldn't know it was the same place, all it needs is water, preferably rain water. The well water just doesn't have the nitrogen that motivates the seeds and plants to explode.
Every year that I've had a garden, the seedlings just stand there at about 4" until the first rain comes (Last freeze date May 10) and then I can't keep up with them!
This year, no garden, no turkey poults for the freezer this fall, just be chilling with the last of the eggs in the incubator. All peafowl eggs, hoping to get a few.
Didn't count but looks like I hatched about 100 chicks since January. Had to replenish my old flock that has gotten a bit old. Worked about 10 years developing my own line of silkies, showing, breeding, selling, really devoted myself for 21 years. The old ones started dying off over the last year and just had to keep the line going. It was a hella lot easier this time around, last time I cranked up the old incubator, I was pulling 40-50 chicks out each weekend for almost 6 months. Shipped the bulk of them out as day olds right out of the 'bator, they basically paid for all the feed for the following year and then some, for ALL the critters! Did that for about 15 years. Some of these new ones will be going to the neighbor.......I'll have to see how many roosters I can sneak into the bunch!!!!:floorlaugh:
Now, basically everyone is officially "lawn ornaments".
Just checked the calendar and my new mare, Kissie, hasn't gone back into heat for over a month.........we may have a foal next year!!!! Not into the "call the vet and get her checked" thing, if it is, it is. It's pretty cool at about 5 months, the mares will drink cold water and their flanks will look like there's a butterfly inside of them, just little uncontrolled movements.

There's something about birth and baby animals, for some reason it gives me a sense of hope...........hope about I don't know what, but hope all the same.

Tonight the skunks will be out again, rain does that to them. Just glad my wuffs know enough to stay away from the backside of them. I've got plenty of hydrogen peroxide, and Dawn dishwashing liquid just in case, fingers crossed!

:floorlaugh: My brother had his tonsils out when he was about six, and I remember my mom telling the story about how this little Korean anaesthesiologist (sp?) was chasing my brother around the operating table to give him the needle to make him "sleepy". LMAO, when I had mine out I was five and I took it like a man. :floorlaugh:

I had my tonsils out when I was real young also. I remember they gave me some gum to numb my throat. My throat was to sore to even swallow. My sister and my neighbor ate all the gum. They made me ask the doctor for more. I found out years later that the gum had cocaine in it.

It's been steadily raining here for the last, eh, 3 hours? Lost the internet for a while.........as I was putting up another avatar pic :banghead:
It's a pic of me and Patty, from a year ago, I'm on my tiptoes, adding maybe 4" to my 5'1, LOL!
She was like riding on a cushy couch. Miss that big goofy horse. She'd be all covered in mud right now, only on one side though! She was such a nut!
This place is going to blow up all green in about a week, you wouldn't know it was the same place, all it needs is water, preferably rain water. The well water just doesn't have the nitrogen that motivates the seeds and plants to explode.
Every year that I've had a garden, the seedlings just stand there at about 4" until the first rain comes (Last freeze date May 10) and then I can't keep up with them!
This year, no garden, no turkey poults for the freezer this fall, just be chilling with the last of the eggs in the incubator. All peafowl eggs, hoping to get a few.
Didn't count but looks like I hatched about 100 chicks since January. Had to replenish my old flock that has gotten a bit old. Worked about 10 years developing my own line of silkies, showing, breeding, selling, really devoted myself for 21 years. The old ones started dying off over the last year and just had to keep the line going. It was a hella lot easier this time around, last time I cranked up the old incubator, I was pulling 40-50 chicks out each weekend for almost 6 months. Shipped the bulk of them out as day olds right out of the 'bator, they basically paid for all the feed for the following year and then some, for ALL the critters! Did that for about 15 years. Some of these new ones will be going to the neighbor.......I'll have to see how many roosters I can sneak into the bunch!!!!:floorlaugh:
Just checked the calendar and my new mare, Kissie, hasn't gone back into heat for over a month.........we may have a foal next year!!!! Not into the "call the vet and get her checked" thing, if it is, it is. It's pretty cool at about 5 months, the mares will drink cold water and their flanks will look like there's a butterfly inside of them, just little uncontrolled movements.

There's something about birth and baby animals, for some reason it gives me a sense of hope...........hope about I don't know what, but hope all the same.

Tonight the skunks will be out again, rain does that to them. Just glad my wuffs know enough to stay away from the backside of them. I've got plenty of hydrogen peroxide, and Dawn dishwashing liquid just in case, fingers crossed!

Wow, Bernina- sounds like a lot of work.
All animals are wonderful (not insects tho' :floorlaugh:).
I thought I smelt a skunk tonight when I went out for a cigarette. The Queen knows nothing about skunks, so I'm not letting her out 'til later for her last pit stop. I though people used tomato juice to wash out the skunk smell???

Thanks, Lampchop.
Can we still meet here at this Sidebar or is there going to be another Sidebar at the Sneiderman thread?

Not sure. You might want to check once the trial gets started. Jury selection starts in less than 2 weeks.

Oh, please don't mention skunks. Every once in a while we have a problem with skunks on our property.

The first time our Chesapeake retriever got herself sprayed I thought we would never get rid of the smell! My husband let her in the door of the house and I went NO, get her out!! It instantly filled the house! He took her outside and she spent the night in the garage. What he failed to do is take the car out of the garage before he put her in there. I got on the elevator the next morning to go to work, and I could smell the skunk! Everyone on the elevator was looking at me. Hilarious. Turns out it was the leather purse I put on the passenger seat beside me when I headed out to work that stunk. A little "new car" air freshener from the dealership took the smell out, and made it smell like new car again. Not so the dog. Four baths later and her skin was so dry! We bought special shampoo from the vet called "Skunkd". Maybe the old recipes for such things work better.

I have more "skunk tales" but will leave it at that for now. I'm like Horace is with Jodi...."I don't like skunks". :scared:

You know, I saw the coming attractions for that Honey BooBoo show and I feel sorry for her. When she grows up, I think she will be very embarrassed (at least I would be).
Why would any family want to televise themselves in such a bad light?
It's a sin, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member