SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I could help and you're running faster:)

That joke is hysterical and a little too close to reality!

I'm thinking of buying a bigger laptop with more power. Saw one at Walmart this AM that looks good- it has Windows 8 (whatever that is- is this good, Windows 8?)
I'll be back later- making an early dinner. It's so hot here- 98 degrees and the sun is beating on the house.
I have something funny for you, daisy.
Later.

I'm thinking of buying a bigger laptop with more power. Saw one at Walmart this AM that looks good- it has Windows 8 (whatever that is- is this good, Windows 8?)
I'll be back later- making an early dinner. It's so hot here- 98 degrees and the sun is beating on the house.
Later.

I gotta say I'm am LOVING my iPad! I would highly recommend getting one.

Later.

I bought a Windows 8 computer about 5 months ago. It takes some getting use to.

Does anyone know if there will be a Michael Dunn trial board? I remember reading about that when it first happened and just saw on HLN that he's about to go to trial. Disgusting man. Thanks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191776&highlight=michael+dunn

Is this the correct Michael Dunn??

You guys. I happen to be waiting with a friend in the King County (Seattle) courthouse right now, in the same courtroom, they just had a hearing for a £%*%€<*% who stabbed his wife multiple times. Name is Polliack, I think. Victim's family here and it is surreal and totally unexpected to encounter this. How many times do these horrific killings occur and we never know it??? I am rambling. Just stunned at being in the same room with people who have suffered such pain. This guy is a real freak. State asked for protection order for basically his whole family.

ETA: name is Aleksandr Polak. Stalked his exwife and stabbed her 72 times. I laid eyes on this piece of filth. I wonder if this will make national coverage. Local media were present.

Didn't find anything on this guy on WS! Maybe ask a Mod if you can start one and you can report to us from the courthouse!!!

:seeya:

Later.

if i were you i wouldn't get windows 8,it is more designed for touch screen laptops i would say. pretty much everyone i know that has it hates it.
i much prefer windows 7 but each to their own i guess

if i were you i wouldn't get windows 8,it is more designed for touch screen laptops i would say. pretty much everyone i know that has it hates it.

To say the least. It flies all over the place and just when you think you have it mastered it's...."oh wait, oh no, there I got it, oh rats...no I don't." It is truly an exercise in patience. What were they thinking when they designed and tested this software. Maybe had to due with the fact that they work in this type of environment all day long so for the designers, no problem. It drives me nuts sometimes. jmo

Later.

Buy a Dell !

Later.

Cannot go wrong with a Mac. I have an IMac and and IPad. I love love love my IPad.

Holy....WHAT??? Cocaine gum? What year was that?

Things were a bit more liberal when I was a kid, but still. Cocaine in the gum? How did I miss that LoL?

I don't remember the exact year it the late 60's or early 70's. I don't think they have it anymore. It was pink gum. I remember my sister reading the ingredients. It had coca and novocaine and some other stuff.I thought it tasted very bitter. I wish I could try it again today and see if I like it now. Actually I had a friend who had glaucoma and they gave him some powdered medicine that he was suppose to mix with water and use as eye drops. He didn't add water just snorted the powder. It was pharmaceutical cocaine. He was a disk jockey for a radio station in S. Fla. called wshe in Davie Fl. He's probably blind by now. It wasn't long after that cocaine became very popular and doctors stop distributing it.

To say the least. It flies all over the place and just when you think you have it mastered it's...."oh wait, oh no, there I got it, oh rats...no I don't." It is truly an exercise in patience. What were they thinking when they designed and tested this software. Maybe had to due with the fact that they work in this type of environment all day long so for the designers, no problem. It drives me nuts sometimes. jmo

OMG- sounds horrible!!!! :scared: :scared:
I would rather have Windows 7, but Walmart doesn't have any left. Oh, what to do :(:pullhair: :anguish: :sos: I'm not good with computers :pcguru:

Do you use a mouse? I bought a mouse for my small Acer laptop. I can't seem to use the finger thingy :floorlaugh:

Little Johnny asks:
- Daddy, how was I born?

- Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male![/QUOTE]

Pure smut ... I love it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have a touch screen pc. It came with windows seven. I'll have to get eight since it's made for that. My pc comes with a pop up typing screen, but I would rather use the keyboard for typing. The typing screen is like texting. To slow for me.

Cannot go wrong with a Mac. I have an IMac and and IPad. I love love love my IPad.

What's a MAC? :scared: :floorlaugh:
More complications :scared: :scared:

Buy a Dell !

Evening daisy :seeya:
We always had a Dell PC 'til my older son bought me a Acer. Walmart doesn't have any Dell's that I saw today.
How was your day?
I finally went food shopping this AM before the heat set in :floorlaugh:
I've been looking on-line for reviews for notebooks and I'm getting :scared: with all of them.

This is for you. I'm pretty down on "usage" with IP, so here goes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE589gkOYz0"]White Christmas - Sisters.flv - YouTube[/ame]

-and the original;

[video=youtube;PG7x8HWbDzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG7x8HWbDzU[/video]

Yes Macs are the best especially the G5. My business partner always had Macs. When they had the 00 scare Macs already had that problem solved. Jay always had Macs and told me not to get PC's but Macs are expensive, but well worth it because they don't crash like PCs they fix themselves.

Evening daisy :seeya:
We always had a Dell PC 'til my older son bought me a Acer. Walmart doesn't have any Dell's that I saw today.
How was your day?
I finally went food shopping this AM before the heat set in :floorlaugh:
I've been looking on-line for reviews for notebooks and I'm getting :scared: with all of them.

This is for you. I'm pretty down on "usage" with IP, so here goes:

White Christmas - Sisters.flv - YouTube

-and the original;

White Christmas - Sisters - YouTube

I bought both my lap top and PC at Office Depot. If you watch the papers sometimes they have good sales.

An iPad? How does it connect to the internet? How can you prop it up on a desk?
How big is the screen? Walmart doesn't have any notebooks with Windows 7.
I'm thinking about this notebook- what do you think?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/25139245?...86607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

Before I bought my iPad I bought a notebook... Hated the notebook! My husband came home with an iPad. I played with his and I fell in love! I have mine in an otter box, the top comes off and doubles as a stand. I also have a wireless keyboard and wireless speakers ( bought just for streaming the trial live:)

I'm not exactly sure of the measurements but you can enlarge your screen as big as needed:)

It connects from my wireless router or if you pay alittle more you can connect with 4g like cell phones do.

Everything is synced. If I take a picture using my iphone for example, I can look on my iPad and there it is! I can access mail anywhere, print wirelessly from either device... Look in the cloud using my old dell laptop.

I bought a iPad 2 direct from apple ... I bought my son the iPad 3. For the money... I don't see much difference. I recommend the iPad 2

Correction... It wasn't a notebook, it was a tablet that looked like an iPad but wasn't. Hated it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff