SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Dell from Walmart in February and it has Windows 8 , and I hate it also. I was pulled kicking and screaming from Windows XP (which I never really mastered much beyond reading mail and surfing the net), to Vista and was about as illiterate on it as XP, then got a nice "just because" from my husband during the JA trial and was trying my best not to venture far from WebSleuths or I'd never find my way back.

I asked my husband if they had am even dumber book for dummies on Windows 8.

I don't like all these bad reviews about Windows 8 :scared: That's all they're selling now!!!

I was out having a cigarette and the moths were bombarding me. Is if the Fall yet? :facepalm:

It will get easier- especially when they get a little older. I think girls are harder when they get to be teenagers. Besides, my sons love me to death :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the encouragement mama! They must love ya if they want you on their property! Lol!

I don't like all these bad reviews about Windows 8 :scared: That's all they're selling now!!!

I was out having a cigarette and the moths were bombarding me. Is if the Fall yet? :facepalm:

I agree with Linda. Go with the iPad. We got my mom one (my siblings and I all 7 of us) for Mother's Day and she adores it. I use mine like a laptop because everything I do on a laptop I can do on iPad. They have stands and wireless keyboards that are great for my chubby fingers!

So how hot do you suppose it is in Estrella tonight? Is the Jode-ster still in solitary? I can't imagine how cuckoo she must feel not being able to share her lies with anyone...

I think she's still in solitary. She's still tweeting thru whoever and read To Kill A Mockingbird, don't you know. She's so literary :floorlaugh:
Hope she sweats all the evilness out. :jail:

So how hot do you suppose it is in Estrella tonight? Is the Jode-ster still in solitary? I can't imagine how cuckoo she must feel not being able to share her lies with anyone...

She's still in solitary and very hot there.

I think she's still in solitary. She's still tweeting thru whoever and read To Kill A Mockingbird, don't you know. She's so literary :floorlaugh:
Hope she sweats all the evilness out. :jail:

How much fun would life have been if she had served as her own lawyer throughout the trial! Watching her question herself! She wanted her Atticus Finch moment! :floorlaugh:

How much fun would life have been if she had served as her own lawyer throughout the trial! Watching her question herself! She wanted her Atticus Finch moment! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yes ma'am

Banana Quesadilla

Ingredients

2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 medium banana, thinly sliced
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, plus more for top
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream, optional--(not really optional)
Caramel sauce, optional

Directions
Preheat pan to medium-high heat.

Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the skillet buttered-side down. Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate chips. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Grill until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately

You always have something mouthwatering to tease us with. Thanks for the recipes. Do you have a good Carne Asade like Mi Tierra's tomato sauce based one?

PS as to the trailer question, they are making modules now that are so nice! A family bought a plot of land down the street from us and put a very nice modular home on it. After its all said and done I'd have never known it was modular if I hadn't seen it delivered in pieces! Lol!

I owned a modular and put it on a 5 acre wooded lot. I loved it! I updated a lot of things like flooring, shingled roofing, brick patios ect and lived there for 6 yrs until my hubby started being a butthead. I kicked him out and sold it in one day - NO LIE! It was really cute .. it looked like a cottage. Very few people knew it was a modular :)

I owned a modular and put it on a 5 acre wooded lot. I loved it! I updated a lot of things like flooring, shingled roofing, brick patios ect and lived there for 6 yrs until my hubby started being a butthead. I kicked him out and sold it in one day - NO LIE! It was really cute .. it looked like a cottage. Very few people knew it was a modular :)

sounds really cool :)

Time for bed.
Goodnight everyone.
I'll see you tomorrow.
'nite, sister.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I imagine her objecting to Juan would have played out like a scene from Liar Liar with Jim Carrey. As Juan is eviscerating LaViolette Jodi would say "Objection!" JSS "On what grounds?" Jodi "this is devastating to my case!"

I'm off to find some of Jodi's legal briefs. They have to exist, right? She did represent herself for a period of time...I need a good laugh...

OMG- sounds horrible!!!! :scared: :scared:
I would rather have Windows 7, but Walmart doesn't have any left. Oh, what to do :(:pullhair: :anguish: :sos: I'm not good with computers :pcguru:

Do you use a mouse? I bought a mouse for my small Acer laptop. I can't seem to use the finger thingy :floorlaugh:

Check out www.tigerdirect.com and check out their prices and............give their customer service a call, they're really good at finding you what you want.
I've bought ALL my techno gizmos and cameras from them for the last 10 years. Very fast shipping too.

Got all tied up in the Dunn case, very interesting/heartbreaking.

Trailers...naw, don't do it. Try a Mobile or a modular. They are built like homes now, 2 x 6 exterior walls, sheet rock, tape and texture throughout, vaulted ceilings, all electric or gas and electric, standard shingle roofs, etc, etc. And you can always do upgrades....fireplaces, wood stoves, tile or wood floors. They even have models that are stuccoed on the outside. Single, double or triple wides, all sizes. Check them out!

Win 8 was made specifically for those who do a lot of social networking, ie, Facebook, Twitter, texting, etc., etc. Have to have fast fingers and quick eyes.

Mac is the bomb! I don't have it, my son does, and so does my brother, who is hired on and off by Microsoft as an independent contractor on new ideas, up there in Washington. BTW: Almost all the employees of Microsoft up there use Mac....no kidding!

Just to throw another name brand into the computer mix. I've had 2 Sony Vaio's, a laptop (which needs a new ac jack, wuffs did it!) and a computer. Using the Gateway right now. Love the Sony's but they ARE pricey! Also had Dell.

5 boys? OMG! But, awesome for you! Girls can be a PITA when they get older, boys just kinda mellow out, and they're not "clothes horses" until they're maybe 15-16? Look on the bright side, they're going to grow out of their clothes so fast, you'll probably have decent hand me downs to pass on to the younger ones. Once they hit those growth spurts, it seems like they need new clothes every 2 months!!!!!

Yes, it is hot and muggy in Phoenix!!!!! The convicted murderess is probably going nuts, well, nuttier :floorlaugh:

Bike riding...oh I wish! No place to do it, not even on a mountain bike. Guess I'll have to stick to horses.....

Banana Quesadillas: One word, YUM!

Just off the top of my head, I think I said something about everything? Maybe?

Still debating: 3 different cases, AS, Chrisman ( ? ) case with Juan, or Dunn. All starting about the same time. Saw Steely Dan and Meebee over on Dunn, quite a few of the Juanettes on AS.

Calling it a night, catch you all tomorrow~
:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members