LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Still thinking of the LeBaron angle. I wonder if they've compared their DNA with LEK's. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't they have it since some were incarcerated and from crime scenes, etc .?

A place to discuss possible connections to the LeBaron/Chenoweth families.

The mods have begun to move some the discussion about possible connections to the LDS and the LeBaron/Chenoweth families to this thread. If anybody wants to get posts from the old general discussion moved over here, just hit the alert button on the individual post and ask to have it moved to the LDS Theories thread.

I still think for people that "religious" there's a big difference between the crimes you mentioned and the lack of modesty inherent to stripping. There's nothing sexual about bank robbery. Did the LeBarons run a brothel or anything remotely sexual as a form of criminal employment? And more importantly do they carry the defective heart gene that FLEK had? Because that would make this pretty open and closed. There's been tons of documentation on the hereditary birth defects these clans have caused with inbreeding and I'm sure someone with their toes already in those waters could find out pretty easily if FLEK's mutant heart gene is one carried by the LeBarons or not. As someone has already mentioned upthread, this clinging to a LeBaron connection despite the lack of any indication of one whatsoever seems to be working the case backwards to me, trying to rearrange the facts to fit a pre-imagined story rather than following the facts to the truth. If it turns out that clan does carry her mutant heart gene, well, what a heck of an intuition. But as of now there's no more evidence that she was an FLDS of any faction than there is that she was an alien abductee.

I don't disagree with your point, but I did want to mention that stripping and other sex work is frequently populated with women who were molested in their childhoods--it's not necessarily a "lack of modesty" but a reaction to something in their childhoods. JMO

THE LEBARON CULT DISAPPEARANCES - Cold Case Investigations

April 1977/ Ervil LeBaron's daughter, Rebecca LeBaron Chynoweth is allegedly strangled to death by her father's orders. She vanished around Dallas, Texas. She was three months pregnant at the time of her death. She was supposedly buried in some remote location and her body has never been recovered.

A google search comes up with a Rebecca Sue Lebaron on Ancestry. com. She would be about the right age. I don't have an ancestry.com membership though. Don't think this is the same one. Just ironic the same first and middle name as BST.

THE LEBARON CULT DISAPPEARANCES - Cold Case Investigations

April 1977/ Ervil LeBaron's daughter, Rebecca LeBaron Chynoweth is allegedly strangled to death by her father's orders. She vanished around Dallas, Texas. She was three months pregnant at the time of her death. She was supposedly buried in some remote location and her body has never been recovered.

A google search comes up with a Rebecca Sue Lebaron on Ancestry. com. She would be about the right age. I don't have an ancestry.com membership though. Don't think this is the same one. Just ironic the same first and middle name as BST.

First post, came here originally from the Seattle Times article, but I've been following along with these threads and the LeBaron angle really interested me - I was trying to track down all of Ervil's children to see if they could be accounted for. Anyway, I sort of got side tracked on that project (he had many children, many passed away), but I did get two books by the widow of Verlon LeBaron, Irene Spencer [Shattered Dreams, My Life as a Polygamist's Wife and Cult Insanity] from the library to look through the photographs. I can't remember which of the two books it was, but there was a photo of Rebecca LeBaron and she does not resemble Jane Doe :(. I can scan it when I get home and will try to post here.

A thought I had was that if Jane Doe is some how connected to the LeBarons, she may not be Ervil's daughter, but a niece.

From a book by one of Verlan lebaron s wives:

During the past two years, Verlan had constructed separate adobe homes for each wife. He married Lillie, and now he was busily courting another teenage girl named Kim. Three babies were being born into our family on average each year. Indeed, Verlan was adding many new jewels to his eternal crown. There were over 40 children in our family now -- 40 kids who hardly knew their own father. Children who needed a relationship with him in the worst way. Unfortunately, Verlan never had time to spend with them.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/10/19/escape-from-polygamy-a-former-sister-wife-shares-why-she-left/

I am posting this due to the mention of a teenage girl named "Kim". The elusive Kim Laciner? Is it possible?

Interesting video has been posted on here about Ross LeBaron and his family. I will post the link again for convenience.

Sons and Daughters--Ross Lebaron and the Pure Seed Doctrine--Reported by Mike Watkiss - YouTube

Compare the woman at 4:39 to the pix of FLEK at the business woman's meeting. There is so far no evidence whatsoever for a LeBaron family connection but there is surely a physical resemblance in hair, face, and body shape to warrant further investigation.
The woman is Ross LeBaron's wife Diana, described as deceased. Anyone know anything about her?
And I need a scorecard, what is the relationship of the Ross LeBaron group to Ervil LeBaron?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back