SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sweet m. Hope things are going better for you these days. :seeya:

I'm doing ok...my "problems" are so minute compared to the grand scheme of things. We all love and care for you, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm doing ok...my "problems" are so minute compared to the grand scheme of things. We all love and care for you, I hope you feel better soon.

Did you find the font for your new tattoo?

Need a good laugh? Too funny!

[video=youtube;UGDSWhFtve8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDSWhFtve8[/video]

Attachments

• IMG_20130713_173833_431.jpg
    IMG_20130713_173833_431.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 45
I did! I can finally upload a pic. Here it is....I love it.

That is really cool. Very poignant. I wish I didn't have such perfect flab cuz it would look like jibber jabber on me. Fabulous on you.:seeya:

Have any of you ever bought anything on eBay? I never have before this week. I am afraid it is highly addictive.

That is really cool. Very poignant. I wish I didn't have such perfect flab cuz it would look like jibber jabber on me. Fabulous on you.:seeya:

Thank you! Haha...my mom took that picture, and I actually unhooked my bra because the zillion pics she took before that kept showing my "back fat." :floorlaugh:

Have any of you ever bought anything on eBay? I never have before this week. I am afraid it is highly addictive.

I have! And my parents actually have a store on there....they buy and sell antique toys. It is SO addictive.

Queen Alexis, I didn't see the pics of your garden. I love roses. Is it because I have an IPad?

They were on the last page of the old thread.
You asking me about IPads--:scared: :scared: :floorlaugh:

I have! And my parents actually have a store on there....they buy and sell antique toys. It is SO addictive.

I have bought. It's so easy if you have a Paypal A/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff