CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Viru

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cdc-admi...inated-with-cancer-virus/#h49ZEGUhlxqBKmJv.01

The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cdc-admi...inated-with-cancer-virus/#h49ZEGUhlxqBKmJv.01

O - M - G! - gotta go read...

More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.

Wonder how it affected that generation?

Some evidence suggests that receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine may increase risk of cancer. However, the majority of studies done in the U.S. and Europe which compare persons who received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine with those who did not have shown no causal relationship between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and cancer.

FWIW, I lost a step-parent to 'Agent Orange' contamination. j/s

It doesn't say what year or years that the vaccine was contaminated.

I remember getting the polio vaccine.

Its all BS, imo.

Dave Mihalovic. He is one of those anti science, anti vaccine people.

I remember eating the sugar cubes several times , or think it was the polio vaccine in the cubes.

I tried to find out more info about this but couldn't.

Anyway, I had the oral vaccine and it must have been in the early to mid 1970s. It was a little vial of red liquid. Anyone else remember a little vial of red liquid? I'm trying to figure out if my frightened-little-kid memory can be trusted. :blushing:

I remember drinking the little plastic vial in the late 70s when I was very little. I always remember it as pink liquid, but close enough. So between your memory and mine we can probably be reasonably sure that it happened. :)

I think I remember someone using a dropper to put the liquid on my tongue. Or it could have been a little squeeze tube.

That would be my generation since I was born in 1959. I remember drinking from a little plastic cup when I was about 4. No cancer yet, at age 54!

Hm. Appears the 'rents were not only suspicious of the inoculation but also for good reason (and on the advice of the family M.D.). Whatever the case I was never vaccinated; I was to have taken the jab in 1961.

I got it squirted on a sugar cube. I remember my dose at 5. in 1972. I remember the smallpox vaccination too! ow!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That would be my generation since I was born in 1959. I remember drinking from a little plastic cup when I was about 4. No cancer yet, at age 54!

I was born in 63, and have many issues. Heart, diabetes, neuropathy, bone levels to that for a 60 year old at 50. Who knows.

Its all BS, imo.

Dave Mihalovic. He is one of those anti science, anti vaccine people.

Something wrong with his maths anyway.
The headline is different from what it says in the article.

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus

98 million Americans received polio vaccine...
...a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated ... meaning not all...
...10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose...

of course 10 million would still be a lot of people but 98 million is more sensational
The majority of the 98 million got non-contaminated vaccines according to the text.

I am 60-I have had cancer twice (breast and liver)..both times caught very early and treated. Many of my friends have died of cancer-...my sister died of breast cancer at age 50. don't know if there is a connection, but I would not be surprised at all..I have a CA test done every six months and am fine. but I also eat very healthy, and hope that is why I am healthy today. I take no sugars, no soda, very little gluten and plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. I try to avoid anything with preservatives, dyes and chemicals as much as I can. We all have exposures in some form or another, but eating healthy and exercising as much as possible, I truly believe we can change at least some of what happens to our bodies...

When my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer last summer (after having quit smoking for about 30 yrs.. :sigh: ) my researching was full of studies that supported lower cancer risk, and higher survival rates for those who ate fruits and vegetables (but especially fruits) daily. Quite a few studies on this. Interestingly, cancer rates go up for people who take a beta-carotene supplement, but if you get it via fruits/veggies, rates go down.

Those with a higher risk, including folks who might have gotten these vaxes, should definitely up their daily intake of fruits. Good idea for anyone, really.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back