AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I just can't get away from here, even though I have mucho to do!!!

But I was just thinking.

Let's assume there were criminals around. Who would you suspect of committing a crime if a crime were committed?

Okay...just wanted to throw that out there before I take my leave.

Sometimes it's just so obvious.

Or is it just me?

Yes that's it! I must be crazy. Why on earth would I assume something so totally ridiculous? It's too easy! It has to be more complicated!

ha ha!

If she called for a cab and the cab has relayed the request. Then the dispatcher, the driver, and maybe even the other drivers know that a cab fare is waiting and where right?

On the flip side, if I'm waiting for a cab from X Cab Company and a car from X Cab Company arrives, how do I know if its the driver assigned to pick me up?

If I had a gun to my head, I might tell you I'd be a minute.

If she called for a cab and the cab has relayed the request. Then the dispatcher, the driver, and maybe even the other drivers know that a cab fare is waiting and where right?

On the flip side, if I'm waiting for a cab from X Cab Company and a car from X Cab Company arrives, how do I know if its the driver assigned to pick me up?

and, as i mentioned, how crazy CRA CRA is it, that not only did she say 'be there in 1 min' and then her phone dies, in one minute?

how far away is 1 min from ampm? truly. lets go by that, lets honor that semi-fact of 1 min... 1 min, BUT not on ampm surveillance, mind you.

I gotcha! Totally!

I doubt a grown man would have to put a gun to the head of a young vulnerable 110 lb (dripping wet) girl like Adrienne.

JMHO

1 min from ampm, BUT NOT IN SURVEILLANCE of the ampm which the LE i do believe said covers a decent area of that lot as well... ok. 1 min, 5:06, right? is that when we are talking about? 5:05? what was time?

so, shes either west of ampm (hmmm wheres that,) or across university? or, closer to 7th street before ampm?

they called her twice, and then she answers the celly, OH 1 MORE MIN! and phone goes dead?

i mean, thats timeline we are given, and that we can go by.

1 min, where was she?

So if she said "I'll be there in one minute", what was the response back to her?

Do we know? Why not?

driver is chilln at ampm on surveillance. was he there at 506 waiting for her? timestamped on cam, and verified by cellie of course!

its all legit and proves hes diligently the white knight ready to rescue her from that awful night she just had!

cab got call from her after they called her twice! and cameras at ampm shows hes waiting for her right at that moment. shouldnt be hard to show, right?

hes in clear; no biggie then. we already know that its 100% certain that its perfecto to that timeline, right? (u can figure out if im being sarcastic or rhetorical, MAYBE I AM, I DONT KNOW 'peeweevoice')

its gotta be some other person/demon/lightning/partygoer/prostitute/pimp/george/alien in that area thats not on surveillance within 1 min in that area, that somehow created the conundrum that salinas was in.

she was right there, '1 min there!' or, what else? someone please chime in, tell me whats wrong w the timeline...

I do not believe LE ever said that the cab driver was "cleared"; just that he is not a POI. Since they have not named any POI's, I am not sure how much meaning that has. Maybe they are not done investigating him? Or maybe he has been cleared, but then why not say so plainly?

Many crimes follow a rule of three whereby a will abduct someone at one location, discard things at a second, and hide the victim at a third.

It seems to be something that instinctively thugs do...

We kind of have where AS has been taken from... so wonder if there have been any searches looking for anything of her's that's been discarded....

Many crimes follow a rule of three whereby a will abduct someone at one location, discard things at a second, and hide the victim at a third.

It seems to be something that instinctively thugs do...

We kind of have where AS has been taken from... so wonder if there have been any searches to see anything of her's has been discarded....

I wonder if she had anything with her, other than her phone. It does not sound like she did. A phone would be hard to find if it was tossed from a moving car. Someone may even have found it and not reported it, since LE is not asking.

I wonder if she had anything with her, other than her phone. It does not sound like she did. A phone would be hard to find if it was tossed from a moving car. Someone may even have found it and not reported it, since LE is not asking.

phone goes one way, missing person goes another...

phone leads investigation one way, salinas goes another...

2 to show, no one knows, where she walked and when she goes, when only one went to where she wasnt, and the other stayed, as one took the rap the other went away.

I do not believe LE ever said that the cab driver was "cleared"; just that he is not a POI. Since they have not named any POI's, I am not sure how much meaning that has. Maybe they are not done investigating him? Or maybe he has been cleared, but then why not say so plainly?

Yes! I see this causes confusion sometimes here when a person is not named a POI, but most likely is under LE scrutiny, and we (since they have been NOT been named a POI) cannot sleuth them, making it seem like they are not a suspect... (Did I too round-and-round with that :floorlaugh:)

Back in black. I hit the sack. It's been so long, I'm glad to be back. :)

Let's assume there were criminals around. Who would you suspect of committing a crime if a crime were committed?

Oh. There was most definitely a criminal around. A known aggressive and violent one to be exact. ;)

I have also thought this , or possibly she could have been hit by someone on her way to the AM PM ? Sorry, I dont know how I messed this up. I meant to post this as a reply to 2Hip on an earlier page.

Has it been mentioned when she told the cabbie she would be there in a minute did she sound like she was afraid or in distress? I mean if she knew someone was following her closely or had already abducted her her tone may be different than a normal 'be there in a minute'....

Too often, LE does not show the public samples of items they are seeking in MP cases. I don't know why. I know one outlet printed that A's phone was found, but I tend not to believe it, as no one else picked up on this important issue. I think the one media source was wrongly informed or was careless and did not check.

But as in Holly Bobo's case, there seems to be a number of personal items unaccounted for that have never really been shown to the public. Anyway...just another of my observations about how LE tends to handle MP cases. I really think they tend not to use the public as well as they might.

Has it been mentioned when she told the cabbie she would be there in a minute did she sound like she was afraid or in distress? I mean if she knew someone was following her closely or had already abducted her her tone may be different than a normal 'be there in a minute'....

We know nothing, other than the alleged words, which presumably were told to LE by cab driver.

Why only look at the driver? Other employees of the cab company may have known where she was and had the means to pick her up without her being suspicious prior to the assigned cabs arrival. This would go along with the timeline aside from the last call saying she'd be a minute. But if she had been overtaken by this point she could have been forced to make the call. (or a 3rd person could have made the call.)

Why only look at the driver? Other employees of the cab company may have known where she was and had the means to pick her up without her being suspicious prior to the assigned cabs arrival. This would go along with the timeline aside from the last call saying she'd be a minute. But if she had been overtaken by this point she could have been forced to make the call. (or a 3rd person could have made the call.)

oh yes. there are probably a few on the radar... i would assume. who knows! imo yes perhaps, maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko