GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same guy they questioned a few weeks ago that we saw going out to his car? And he said the police took nothing from the house?

We slept in today, but I woke up to helicopters and thought nothing of it. I had NO idea, that it was connected to Alanna!!

Kevin Cokely ‏@KevinCokelyNBC5 3m
Team of at least five officers from multiple jurisdictions tried to serve search an arrest warrant in Saginaw @NBCDFW

Kevin Cokely ‏@KevinCokelyNBC5 5m
Suspect alone in house two doors down from Alana's home in Saginaw @NBCDFW

Keaton Fox ‏@KeatonFoxNBC5 14m
Officer is in critical condition at this time. Suspect is in unknown condition. @NBCDFW

Main Suspect. He was waiting for LE, obviously. :(

Law enforcement sources tell NBC 5 police went to the home of Tyler Holder, a teenager who lives a few houses down from Alanna Gallagher.

A team of five or more law enforcement officers were serving an arrest warrant to arrest Holder after DNA evidence came back linking him to her murder. The officers were also serving a search warrant as well.

Law enforcement sources say Holder came to the front door with a gun in his waistband, pulled it out, and opened fire at the officers.

Sources say one officer was shot in the leg and is in critical condition. He was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth.

Holder was shot in the head and his condition is unknown.

Damon Ing with the Saginaw Police Department confirmed an officer was injured in a residence where they were serving a warrant involved in the investigation of Alanna Gallagher's murder.

Ing said they were serving arrest and search warrants on the man they considered as the main suspect in Gallagher's murder.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Of...-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html

So did he grab Alanna, take stuff from Karl's car from earlier and dump off her body before mom came home from work? Did he set the fire too? (same side of the house that he is on).

Law enforcement sources say Holder came to the front door with a gun in his waistband, pulled it out, and opened fire at the officer.

Sources say the officer was shot in the leg and is in critical condition. He was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth.

Holder was shot in the head and his condition is unknown

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Of...-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html

Crazy. It's almost like he knew they were coming for him.

I don't want him to get off that easily. I want the Texas prison system to take care of him. IMO

Horrible to say but my fear is he wouldn't die behind bars. I won't shed any tears if he dies.

The parents have got to be so relieved. Not that this is anything good that their 17 year old neighbor did this, but that he has been caught and will never do this to another child.

He must have dumped her from his red station wagon.

Crazy. It's almost like he knew they were coming for him.

It looks like guns in their home may be normal based off of social media. He either was expecting them or he's a wanna be and keeps a gun in his waistband when he answers the door. Curious if that is why ATF got involved with the fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419