GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell what comment was 1st. Are you allowed to quote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm allowed to summarize. Basically, someone said that about 3 days ago he and another guy were trying to set up a neighborhood watch group together. They were seen walking around the neighborhood a lot.

If Tyler does survive the gunshot to the head, would he be charged as an adult or a juvenile? If he survives is there a chance in h@ll he could get off? If yes to either of these questions then I hope the boy dies and long and painful death. I initially prayed he would survive but, knowing his age and the possibility he could live and go free because of his age or a technicality...turn the pain meds down and let nature take its course. jmo

He is 17. In Texas, this would go through the adult system. Even if he didn't, they can charge someone as young as 14 s an adult. But, yes...at his age...he will be tried as an adult.

ETA- To be more clear, he is no longer considered a child at 17. He is an adult.

alanna24n-9-web.jpg

He is 17. In Texas, this would go through the adult system. Even if he didn't, they can charge someone as young as 14 s an adult. But, yes...at his age...he will be tried as an adult.

He looks so much older.

Horrifying that face is the last one that sweet little girl ever saw. Breaks my heart.

Confusing that LE searched the Gallagher home with a fine-toothed comb but only one evidence bag was obtained from the suspect's house. Did LE have no legal cause to search TH's home the same way (until the dna match)? And/or is it possible TH had access (was inside) the Gallagher home??

No excuses from me! I was completely and totally wrong on that and I own it, I feel horrible for thinking it. And I'm sorry I even alluded to it here.

Won't happen again.

I tbought the same. Good lesson for me!

Confusing that LE searched the Gallagher home with a fine-toothed comb but only one evidence bag was obtained from the suspect's house. Did LE have no legal cause to search TH's home the same way (until the dna match)? And/or is it possible TH had access (was inside) the Gallagher home??

It is confusing, but such a huge percentage of murders are perpetrated by family members that that is the obvious place to start.

Confusing that LE searched the Gallagher home with a fine-toothed comb but only one evidence bag was obtained from the suspect's house. Did LE have no legal cause to search TH's home the same way (until the dna match)?

I do not think they needed to, they got all they needed in that one DNA swab/....

The reason it took a while was to sort out the DNA, innocent DNA (family members/friends and that of the perpetrator.

Ha! I thought it could be an entirely different young guy with good reason. I was wrong. I felt it was a young person though.

Statistically, you guys had reason to suspect the family. That said, I'm extremely grateful to those of you who suspected the family but stayed within the spirit of the TOS while discussing, and those who were willing to discuss other possibilities despite your suspicions.

It is confusing, but such a huge percentage of murders are perpetrated by family members that that is the obvious place to start.

Seems LE didn't want to clear the parents outright to the media and released the "bone" about cars as to not tip off the suspect.

Still so frightening to me he was still cruising around the neighborhood on foot!!! Shiver! I hope he was being watched 24/7 and they can nail him on the arson too!

I'm not looking forward to that COD or autopsy report

Can someone list the addresses for Alanna, the suspect and the video of the cars?

This story is so sad :(

Prayers............... :praying:

Suspect shot in Alanna Gallagher case.
LEO down, too. :(

Officer Shot While Serving Warrant for Gallagher Murder
By Greg Janda
Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 | Updated 10:49 AM CDT

An officer has been shot while serving an arrest warrant for a teen suspected of the murder of Alanna Gallagher.
Law enforcement sources tell NBC 5 police went to the home of Tyler Holder, a teenager who lives a few houses down from Alanna Gallagher.

Law enforcement sources say Holder came to the front door with a gun in his waistband, pulled it out, and opened fire at the officers.
Arlington officer shot expected to be ok. Suspect shot in head. Task force serving arrest warrant in Alanna Gallagher murder.
https://twitter.com/AdrienneCBS11/status/359707050596515844

FBI Statement on Officer Shooting
Video

Remember when I theorized that the perp stole some of the items found (tape etc) from the family car? Knowing that he lived 2 doors over and probably (?) creeped around there at night setting fires, how do people feel about that theory now?

(Edited because I originally typed that he lived next door which is not correct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value