GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought for sure by the way she was found there would be a ton of evidence. I knew they were working on something getting ducks in a row, I also said I believed those car photos were "bones"
I never believed for a second they had nothing.

But then again... I've been way wrong before! And I'm fairly certain I'll be wrong again!

Yeah, to be honest I never got too excited about the car photos. Too vague, too little, too late.

Wow, I did NOT expect to leave work to this news. I've been frantically reading from about page 9 with a very intermittent signal on my phone, such stress!

I'm pleased to hear the officer shot is likely to be okay.

No excuses from me! I was completely and totally wrong on that and I own it, I feel horrible for thinking it. And I'm sorry I even alluded to it here.

Won't happen again.

Give yourself a break.

When stuff like this happens EVERYONE is suspect. MM himself said that.

I know this is the 3rd time I've said this, but for the love, why not clear the family when they has this guy in their sights the whole time? Leaving the most statistically likely people open as suspects makes it hard for people to look past. I kept thinking it felt like a kid, too much Austin Sigg like, but the family not being cleared bugged me and I kept circling back to them.

I do not think the family's lifestyle had anything to do with this as has been suggested repeatedly, possibly the lax parenting style made Alanna an easy target but I have a feeling this sicko was bored and would have preyed in any small child he came across.

Well, I was totally wrong too - i thought for sure that LE was stumped. So many cases I have followed, everyone thinks LE knows much more than they say, but then months go by, nothing happens and the case goes cold. So from my experience, I tend not to think LE is keeping quiet because they know something. I have been used to thinking that LE is quiet because they have no clue!

I thought for sure by the way she was found there would be a ton of evidence. I knew they were working on something getting ducks in a row, I also said I believed those car photos were "bones"
I never believed for a second they had nothing.

But then again... I've been way wrong before! And I'm fairly certain I'll be wrong again!

I had wondered if the cars video was to let the perp be aware that their car was also on video.

I know this is the 3rd time I've said this, but for the love, why not clear the family when they has this guy in their sights the whole time? Leaving the most statistically likely people open as suspects makes it hard for people to look past. I kept thinking it felt like a kid, too much Austin Sigg like, but the family not being cleared bugged me and I kept circling back to them.

I do not think the family's lifestyle had anything to do with this as has been suggested repeatedly, possibly the lax parenting style made Alanna an easy target but I have a feeling this sicko was bored and would have preyed in any small child he came across.

I never really feel comfortable second-guessing LE's motives, but maybe they really were onto him very early (not the case with AS) and didn't want to tip him off. And maybe they really weren't able to clear the family immediately--maybe the DNA stuff did take weeks.

I wonder how the hot tub water, chemicals, toilet paper will end up tying in?

Imagine the horror of losing your child to murder. Then imagine going on the Internet and you see people talking about you like you were the killer.

Your words have POWER. Power to HELP, power to HEAL and power to HURT.

You are not using your real name That makes it all the easier to post your thoughts which is what we want but it also makes it easier to accuse someone of a .

The truth is yes the odds are in the favor of one or both parents committing the murder BUT until there is hard core evidence it's not a good idea to assume.

When it is all said and done you own your words. What you post is your responsibility and that my dear Websleuths members, is one powerful responsibility. It really is.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

PS. I made my mistake in the Elizabeth Smart case. I thought for certain Richard Ricci was the guy. I learned my lesson.

Give yourself a break.

When stuff like this happens EVERYONE is suspect. MM himself said that.

Thank you.

But I did learn and have now incorporated the reason why it's nots permitted here. In the future I will not be doing that. Now I understand the reason why if a person isn't a named suspect we can't infer they are.

I just wish LE would be a little more forth coming in naming persons of interests.

I still am perplexed by LE telling the neighborhood they were safe and yet he was able to start fires. (Granted I'm assuming it was Tyler) if so, then they weren't watching him that well!
Jmo

No kidding!!

That officer needs to retract his stupid statement.

No kidding!!

That officer needs to retract his stupid statement.

He does for sure!

But to every law enforcement agency and individual that worked on this case .....and especially the wounded officer...

Thank You!!!!!

I know, but I felt there was enough evidence to conclude there was. LE interviewing sex offenders, body nude except panties, bound, abducted for a short while and then dumped close to home, many other things led me to conclude there was. But everyone had to form their own conclusion, which comes from their individual knowledge and experience in other cases etc. as we used to say back in the day, ymmv!

I think this is correct. The evidence LE was collecting from AG's house had to have been for elimination purposes since they already had DNA from AG.

Were his prints on Karl's car and he wanted to torch it?

This would tie neatly into "he took red tape etc from that car".

(Edit: and now I wonder if there were cats in his house, since they took samples of the Gallagher cats' hair.)

From the TX Office of Attorney General:

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/teens/crime/juvenile.shtml

"If you are 17 or older, you are an adult, subject to the adult justice system."

If this lives I hope they throw him in the general pop @ Huntsville.

He will be tried as an adult but will not be sentenced as an adult. If he lives and is convicted, the most he could receive is 40 years.

http://http://m.statesman.com/news/news/senate-panel-approves-new-capital-murder-sentence-/nYb7j/

Well, I was totally wrong too - i thought for sure that LE was stumped. So many cases I have followed, everyone thinks LE knows much more than they say, but then months go by, nothing happens and the case goes cold. So from my experience, I tend not to think LE is keeping quiet because they know something. I have been used to thinking that LE is quiet because they have no clue!

I always felt from the very beginning that they had their case solved, never did I think they were baffled and bamboozled. They would have been in front of the camera again had they needed anything.

Also if you think about it, no private money was added to reward or even by the family. LE probably said we do not need to up the reward.

I remember doing a screen grab of the perp when the video was released a few weeks ago but did not even bother to post it. Sure wish I knew what they knew when they exorcised that SW.

I actually thought it would be solved in a week and a half, posted that when asked the time frame of an arrest. It is only 22 days, that is pretty quick and long also since they were probably right since July 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23