GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/155582773/Tyler-Holder-Capital-Murder-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit

Reading the affidavit again today with a clear head, a few points I noticed.

At 9:18pm It was LG NOT KG who flagged down LE to advise AG was missing, last seen leaving home to play with neighbour at approx 2:30pm

TH was a POI from day 1

The neighbours (RS) house AG went to play at was next door to TH's house and she was turned away (grandfather had to feed grandkid so they couldn't play) Mrs S left house at approx 2pm and AG was stood in their front garden as she left. - It States this was the last known sighting of her alive. - For those of us who thought we were crazy, we didn't imagine this rumour/or MSM article, whatever it was. Just the time was incorrect? Also makes perfect sense as to why an article/or video may have been pulled straight away.

TH was interviewed at SPD in the days following, possible the day LE executed the SW at the Gallagher house (if I understand the affidavit correctly) but prior to July 5th when LEO visited his home. That visit was for him to provide a voluntary DNA sample, as some of us at the time theorised.

Some neighbours were suspicious of TH, noticed a tarp missing from his yard.

My conclusion LE had their man from day 1 and knew it, as some had theorised. And to you sleuthers, WELL PLAYED!! Well played the neighbours who kept their silence about the facts. We thought many things were odd but I believe it was meticulously planned by LE and the FBI, rumours they wanted to be out were out, facts they did not want out were kept very tight to their chest. BLOODY WELL PLAYED LE!

I don't believe it is over yet, having read the tweets about a 2nd suspect I'm sticking with my gut that there will be at least 1 more arrest.

No msm source said he was out of town. I think that's just a false rumor.
Does he have a bike? Could he have used a bike to dispose of a body?

This video is from local DFW NBC news however the article is out of Southern California from the NBC Station Ch 4.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...een-Suspect-in-Saginaw-Slaying-216739761.html

Snip -

Investigative teams returned to the home of 17-year-old Tyler Holder just before 7 a.m. Wednesday to continue a search

Lisa Arnold said that when Holder was in the fifth grade, he asked her children if they had ever dropped acid. A teacher had already said the young Holder was "bad news," and when Arnold told him to stay away from her children, he walked in front of their house carrying a metal pipe, she said.

No msm source said he was out of town. I think that's just a false rumor.
Does he have a bike? Could he have used a bike to dispose of a body?

I'm sure LE would have seen it on camera as both ends of Babbling Brook have surveillance camera's recording.

I'm sure LE would have seen it on camera as both ends of Babbling Brook have surveillance camera's recording.

If any car came to pick him up, LE would have seen it too.

I'm curious about that too. Well, I'm curious if they had an initial search warrant the day they collected DNA and stayed 30 minutes, and left with the evidence bag. If I understand correctly, he voluntarily gave his DNA, his dogs' DNA, and let them look at his (oh so lovely) phone contents. They had a search warrant for Alanna's parents home. We know, because it was released and we read it. So, they got all that stuff without a warrant. Otherwise, we'd have seen the search warrant by now. So, he commits this heinous crime, and then voluntarily gives everything up to the cops. He's dumb as a post.

I doubt they had an initial search warrant for TH because if they did, IMO, they wouldn't have been digging through his street-side garbage for red duct tape.

I think they felt like he might be a strong lead because his name kept popping up in their initial interviews with several neighbors as either someone on the street with a strong creep factor, or as someone they saw 'pacing the sidewalk' (odd!) the day she went missing. I know I keep bringing up the same case, (Jorelys Rivera/Ryan Brunn) but it's one I followed closely beginning to end and one that is similar to this case. Well in initial interviews, and secondary interviews, Ryan Brunn's name kept popping up. Not as someone they witnessed abducting Jorelys, but that he just was someone they noticed having a 'creep' factor, and that he'd had some odd behaviors they noticed right after she went missing.

So they knew this guy was one to watch on neighborhood consensus creepy factor. They knew they had a largeish sized men's belt. They likely knew already that the ME had definitely found sperm cells in the swab they took from Alanna. (Sperm cells, even when dead, look very specific under a microscope). They already knew there was animal hair in the tarp. I'm thinking the ME could tell them it was dog hair pretty quickly as well.

So they had a neighborhood bully/creep, that many on the street are afraid of/don't want their kids near, he's male (sperm producing), has a dog or more than one dog, and either has a largish waist line, or has someone in the house with a largish waistline.

Then I think they just went with the "Hey, we're just taking swabs (and combings of pets) of everyone on the street." (They DO do that, and most people are happy to comply) He knows he'll look suspicious if he fights getting the swab, so he complies.

I think that while they're swabbing him and combing the dogs, they're just off-hand interviewing him, "So hey, did you see anything suspicuious when this little girl went missing? Were YOU home when she went missing? Oh, you were out looking for a job? Not fishing? Hmmm."

I think the original plan yesterday was to serve his arrest warrant to him AND the first search warrant to his mom. All this is just MOO!
\
ETA: Also it was mentioned in the probable cause document that TH was telling people the identity of the person in the bag before they had actually identified her.

Yeah, I feel like a person on foot or on a bike carrying a large, odd looking bundle for a mile and half (by road) would have created a LOT of witnesses.

It's been stated recently in the thread that it wouldn't really be possible for him to go 'behind' houses (fences are back to back, and I'm also pretty sure he would HAVE to cross at least once busier street).

So it's my opinion that these cars still matter:

7t93.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder if there is REALLY such a thing as a "nice neighborhood" anymore. Monsters are just everywhere...

<ETA>: I remember a certain part of the movie "The Grunge". You know, the part where the monster is under the bed covers. The place you always thought you could hide from them as a child.

Prayers to Alannas family and friends.

This would have been a four minute drive. Approx. 22 minute walk. Very easy to show up and drop if you have no idea what you are dropping or a soul if you do know. jmo

Borrow a car for a few minutes, have your friends show up for a few or fire it up out of the garage for the thrill of it (friend) or a payoff in drugs?

No id on the vehicles put out. No one has come forward. They lingered in the area. Close by. DNA on suspect number 2 is coming, I hope if there is one. jmo

I haven't had the time to read the posts surrounding or preceding this one, but I have to respectfully disagree, if you are talking about the distance between her house and where she was found. I am a marathoner. This is only relevant, because I run these neighborhoods frequently. I know these streets well. This would have maybe taken a minute by vehicle. These two neighborhoods are not separated by much, but he would have been very visible getting from one place to another. The park is very large, but it is also very active; however, he could have avoided it altogether. The most direct route that I can think of would take maybe a minute in a vehicle. Walking.. this might take 15.

I know that map software might estimate drive time, but in this case it is most probably inaccurate. I know exactly how to get from one place to another, and maybe during school drop-off/pick up it would take that long.. maybe. But, it would never take that long in the evening. If someone took her by vehicle from one place to another, it was very quick.

If any car came to pick him up, LE would have seen it too.

Which is why they released those images of the 2 cars i'm guessing

I did actually think he could have used his mothers car after she got home from work, or if there's any vehicles in his garage, but after the tweets last night saying LE sources have said there's a 2nd possible suspect I'm thinking it has to be one of those 2 cars they are looking for...

As I stated in my previous posts it states in the affidavit that TH was interviewed at the police station, and it was PRIOR to LE visiting his home to collect DNA samples (voluntary) Maybe they told him they wanted to rule him out, maybe he was deluded who knows.

Screen shots of where it is stated in the affidavit.

cvn4.jpg

uosb.jpg

oltg.jpg

Link to affidavit http://www.scribd.com/doc/155582773/Tyler-Holder-Capital-Murder-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit

uosb.jpg

I'm thinking there's the next big clue. Someone HAD to be taking those pics besides the suspect, someone with the same proclivities...someone who the suspect probably maintained quite a bit of contact with....

MOO and stuff.

He could have taken the cell phone photo of himself.

uosb.jpg

I'm thinking there's the next big clue. Someone HAD to be taking those pics besides the suspect, someone with the same proclivities...someone who the suspect probably maintained quite a bit of contact with....

MOO and stuff.

I agree, without getting into too much detail I think it would be difficult to do a self shot. He could have used a timer I guess to take the picture too. But I think someone else had taken that picture. If so, it must be someone close with the same proclivities like you say

I am in no way implicated the boy who initially found Alanna !!!!!!!!!!!!! No way !
But he is 17 as well and lives pretty near by. Could that boy know Holder or know
of him, possibly former classmates, rode bus together etc. Maybe he saw something.
Maybe Holder talked trash like a lot of weirdos do. Maybe the kids his age in the
neighborhood all knew on day one , he was a good POI. Remember we heard the
17 yr and 14 yr old? ( was it 14) found her but I'm almost certain it was MANY hours
later or possibly the next day that the 17 yr old gave interviews. Perhaps he gave LE
an earful on the scene about Holder and LE said he could speak to press but NOTHING about a POI or Holder. I'm wondering if Holder's the kind who said to others " i'd like to....... x y or z '' and they were all wigged out about it and so when this happened, they said OMG it's him for sure ! I remember in the interview of the 17 yr old, the 14 yr old is standing behind him looking shell shocked , deer in the headlights and I thought oh no, that scared that little guy so bad. Maybe he was scared for another reason.. maybe they knew the perp and he was close by and that kid was afraid for his life.
Just wild speculation on my part, moo atj !

Tyler is arrested & a done deal. Sorry, having a sneezing attack.

I really am missing something. I read back several posts, and I checked the news links. When was he arrested? I thought he hadn't officially been arrested yet. If he has been, this really is news to me. I know they were attempting to arrest him, and I know he's in custody, but apparently, I missed the arrest, even though I've read all the posts. Sorry <ducking>

It makes no sense to me why he wouldn't use his own car to dispose of her body. It's not like he gave a crap about concealing any other evidence. So, who, what, where and why did this second car come into play?

He could have taken the cell phone photo of himself.
Maybe, but I can't imagine the contortion involved to do so. Has to be taken arms length at best, and LE says the pic is HIM. With a hose in his posterior. Ugh. I'm gonna bleach my brain and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea