GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the affidavit and now wish I had not. While my mind knew she did not have a good end no matter how she died, to read how violent her end was is just so awful. I am sure she was terrified and that just makes it so horrible to read about. It reminds me of reading about Jessica Lunsford's last moments. She also ended up in a garbage bag, and she was still alive. I hope that Alanna did not live long enough to know all that happened to her. It really just makes me so sick and sad, that a sick person can get hold of someone's sweet child and then dispose of them as though they are garbage. TH just seems to be a huge waste of a human life in my opinion. Sounds like he was bad news from an early age, and those who came into contact with him knew to avoid him. We all know what it is like to have a child at home. If we are good, in tune parents, we tend to know their nature, their moods. I think this mom had to have known her boy was a sicko, but whether or not she could do something about it is another thing. Perhaps she was in denial. It sounds like he inserted himself into the situtation right after committing the crime. He must have known they would be coming for him, which is why he was ready for a shoot out. His mom must have known that he was a high level suspect, how could she not? What must it have been like for her the last few weeks, waiting to see if her child was a murderer? How awful for everyone involved in this terrible situation. I feel like we must all act like mother bears, watching and protecting our children at all times as though a predator may suddenly show up. The predators just seem to be everywhere these days. It is just awful.

(I'm still catching up; apologies if this has been posted already.)

I think you are on to something!!! I just checked. The page of the search warrant seizure list that was so carelessly left in open view just happened to be the page listing the items from KG's car!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fbi-...ng-confiscated-items-girl-tarp-214165241.html

If it was intentional, maybe they were trying to make the perp think they suspected KG...

They may have suspected KG.

It makes no sense to me why he wouldn't use his own car to dispose of her body. It's not like he gave a crap about concealing any other evidence. So, who, what, where and why did this second car come into play?

When did the distance go from .9 to 1.5 miles?

If Alanna was last seen at 2.30 as mentioned in the SW by LG, there was plenty of time for her to make her way on her own after not being allowed to play in her friends yard. Perhaps the deed was done in a vehicle close to where she was found....still looking for a second vehicle

Thinking out loud, most all neighborhoods have an area that is sheltered from view, despite being in plain sight.

Texas Sex Offender Registration Program

snip

This law requires adult and juvenile sex offenders to register with the local law enforcement authority of the city they reside in or, if the sex offender does not reside in a city, with the local law enforcement authority of the county they reside in.

more

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/sexoffender.htm

IMO it's almost unheard of that a juvenile is a RSO. At least in NJ. Between the plea bargains and bleeding hearts ...

I'm thinking there's the next big clue. Someone HAD to be taking those pics besides the suspect, someone with the same proclivities...
MOO and stuff.

Yes, I can't help but think that those pics were taken by someone else, and that person would be high on my list of potential accomplices. I agree with so many others that the body had to be moved by vehicle and LE has claimed that his car didn't budge. I have to believe that if the person providing the car was completely innocent, they would have spilled to LE as soon as they heard about the murder ("Hey, maybe there's nothing to this, but TH called me and borrowed my car to run an errand about the time of the murder," or "Gee, right around then, I helped TH dump the body of a dog in a neighborhood near his for trash pickup.").

But that makes this case much scarier to me, and it was already plenty scary. There are so many people in the world; some of them are broken enough to commit horrible crimes like this. But not many. Were two people really actively involved in this crime? I find that extra scary. Or did someone love him enough to help cover up this type of crime? Also extra scary.

Were there really two people who were at least fully knowledgeable about this crime, or perhaps both actively involved? Wow. Have there been any other cases with 2 perps like this?

Maybe if TH weren't as dumb as a post, I might believe he could con someone into helping him if they didn't know the details of what he had done ("It was an accident! She was standing behind my car and I pulled out and ran her over!"). But I don't think he could pull that off (and it also assumes that a mostly-innocent helper wouldn't spill to LE after more details of the murder came out).

When did the distance go from .9 to 1.5 miles?

If Alanna was last seen at 2.30 as mentioned in the SW by LG, there was plenty of time for her to make her way on her own after not being allowed to play in her friends yard. Perhaps the deed was done in a vehicle close to where she was found....still looking for a second vehicle

Thinking out loud, most all neighborhoods have an area that is sheltered from view, despite being in plain sight.

The suspect's house is very close to her house. I really don't think Alanna made it on her own to the body disposal site.

I don't believe as a Mama I could ever go back to that house. EITHER Mama.

The suspect's house is very close to her house. I really don't think Alanna made it on her own to the body disposal site.

I know, two doors down, hard to imagine they only spent 30 minutes there if they felt they were indeed inside the crime scene.

I know, two doors down, hard to imagine they only spent 30 minutes there if they felt they were indeed inside the crime scene.

Police are back there today.
I am pretty sure they were going to spend more time there yesterday but couldn't because of the shootings.

If there is a 2nd suspect, imo they would have come forward to LE long ago if they unknowingly gave TH a lift somewhere and dropped the tarp.

This leads me to believe if there is a 2nd suspect then they are just as dangerous as TH. For all we know TH could have just been the puppet and this second suspect was telling him what to do. <shudder>
If someone moves something unknown, then sees this story on the news...they might not come forward. They might freak out. Especially, if that person has previous arrests and convictions.

So we still don't know whether Holder is dead or alive?

Linda, how is your dog?

OT: today is my daughter's 11th birthday. How does time go SO fast??

I think he's going to be fine, he must have somehow twisted a muscle. No visible injury. I gave him a rimadyl & put an ice bag on/ off and this morning he didn't limp at all.
He sure did scare me!

Police are back there today.
I am pretty sure they were going to spend more time there yesterday but couldn't because of the shootings.

Was talking about when they originally got his DNA as well as his four dogs, that alone probably took up the 30 minutes, surely if they felt at that time that it was the crime scene, they would have spent more time on their initial visit, whether they had an actual SW which I am sure they did, not just asking permission from mom, not like this was a minor crime they were investigating.

But, according to the affidavit, video taken by surveillance systems at two nearby houses showed that Holder’s car never left the residence that day.

A spokeswoman with the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school district said Holder last attended school in the district in 2010.

bbm

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html

It said on his fb he went to a private high school.
Also if they know his car never LEFT, then they also know who went in and who came out. They must have seen Alanna go in the house , lured, by force or however she did and they also must have seen him come out with her later. Right?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155582773/Tyler-Holder-Capital-Murder-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit

Reading the affidavit again today with a clear head, a few points I noticed.

At 9:18pm It was LG NOT KG who flagged down LE to advise AG was missing, last seen leaving home to play with neighbour at approx 2:30pm

TH was a POI from day 1

The neighbours (RS) house AG went to play at was next door to TH's house and she was turned away (grandfather had to feed grandkid so they couldn't play) Mrs S left house at approx 2pm and AG was stood in their front garden as she left. - It States this was the last known sighting of her alive. - For those of us who thought we were crazy, we didn't imagine this rumour/or MSM article, whatever it was. Just the time was incorrect? Also makes perfect sense as to why an article/or video may have been pulled straight away.

TH was interviewed at SPD in the days following, possible the day LE executed the SW at the Gallagher house (if I understand the affidavit correctly) but prior to July 5th when LEO visited his home. That visit was for him to provide a voluntary DNA sample, as some of us at the time theorised.

Some neighbours were suspicious of TH, noticed a tarp missing from his yard.

My conclusion LE had their man from day 1 and knew it, as some had theorised. And to you sleuthers, WELL PLAYED!! Well played the neighbours who kept their silence about the facts. We thought many things were odd but I believe it was meticulously planned by LE and the FBI, rumours they wanted to be out were out, facts they did not want out were kept very tight to their chest. BLOODY WELL PLAYED LE!

I don't believe it is over yet, having read the tweets about a 2nd suspect I'm sticking with my gut that there will be at least 1 more arrest.

Excellent summary. Thank you.

And thank you for letting us know that we were not crazy about the video,

I was so sure she said 5 PM was,when she saw her. Maybe that was when they returned home? So hard to know.

It seems to me that I always do not document the important pieces of information.

If those cars were in the hood around 12-3, based on shadows, it seems like they would have been there at the crime.

He took her around 2:30 and she was found around 7. Not good.

Was talking about when they originally got his DNA as well as his four dogs, that alone probably took up the 30 minutes, surely if they felt at that time that it was the crime scene, they would have spent more time on their initial visit, whether they had an actual SW which I am sure they did, not just asking permission from mom, not like this was a minor crime they were investigating.
They needed probable cause to search his house. Mother likely already had a lawyer, since she refers press to her lawyer.
They went through his trash. They couldn't do anything more legally.

It said on his fb he went to a private high school.
Also if they know his car never LEFT, then they also know who went in and who came out. They must have seen Alanna go in the house , lured, by force or however she did and they also must have seen him come out with her later. Right?

I think the surveillance systems on the two nearby houses just showed a view of the street in front of them. NOT the victim or suspect homes. Hence the stills of the two unfamiliar to the neighborhood cars.

I think the surveillance systems on the two nearby houses just showed a view of the street in front of them. NOT the victim or suspect homes. Hence the stills of the two unfamiliar to the neighborhood cars.

ITA. If they had video of the child going to his house they wouldn't even need to wait for DNA tests to make an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong