Bones found in Bolingbrook *update: animal bones *

Thanks for posting... if the remains turn out to be human, hopefully they can identify them quickly and bring home someone's loved one. Stacy Peterson instantly came to mind...

Thanks for posting... if the remains turn out to be human, hopefully they can identify them quickly and bring home someone's loved one. Stacy Peterson instantly came to mind...

Yes, Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic both come to mind. I hope that someone's family receives some much needed and deserved closure.

Does anyone have a map of the area or the town Id like to know the distances this find is from say petersons house and the stebic home or even the loal airport where he had his plane...

Does anyone have a map of the area or the town Id like to know the distances this find is from say petersons house and the stebic home or even the loal airport where he had his plane...

I can do the map. Do you have addresses/approximate locations for the Stebic or Peterson houses?

I keep hoping that Stacy is Found. I just want her kids to know that she never ever ran away from them.

No i dont know the area at all. maybe someone else that knows this case better can give addresses and locations..

Honestly, it is within 5 minutes (if even that depending on where on Veteran's Pkwy) of Stacy's home. Veteran's Pkwy leads from Clow Airport the little airport in Bolingbrook (by the Romeoville border) and then further into Bolingbrook. From Stacy's home to the edge of Veteran's Pkwy where it leads into the airport is 1.36 miles apprx. If it was the other way on Veteran's Pkwy they wouldn't say near the Romeoville border in my mind.

ETA: you can put in mapquest Pheasant Run Court, Bolingbrook to Veterans Pkwy Bolingbrook and it will show you how close. Once we can get more info as to exactly where on Veteran's Pkwy or near what business etc I can give you a better idea. My DH says he doesn't think it's Stacy as it's too close to their home. I say it could be because as close as it is he could watch the area in his LE capacity every day if he wanted to.

Honestly, it is within 5 -10 minutes (if even that depending on where on Veteran's Pkwy) of Stacy's home.

Yeah, and looks like it's no more than that from the canal they've searched repeatedly.

Though they don't seem to have confirmed the remains are even human yet.

So by taking that into account theres say a better chance this could be stacy not lisa i know thats getting way ahead here but u know what i mean.

So by taking that into account theres say a better chance this could be stacy not lisa i know thats getting way ahead here but u know what i mean.

Yep I know what you mean and yep I would say so, but you never know....they could have gone into each others "backyard" so to speak. But I do think this is wayyyyyy closer to Stacy's house than Lisa's.

JMOO

ETA: I just recently moved from Bolingbrook so I do know the area fairly well. Hopefully I can give some help if needed.

Yeah, and looks like it's no more than that from the canal they've searched repeatedly.

Though they don't seem to have confirmed the remains are even human yet.

The canal is further.

Yep I know what you mean and yep I would say so, but you never know....they could have gone into each others "backyard" so to speak. But I do think this is wayyyyyy closer to Stacy's house than Lisa's.

JMOO

ETA: I just recently moved from Bolingbrook so I do know the area fairly well. Hopefully I can give some help if needed.

Do you happen to know a street for either woman off the top of your head? I can go digging through the old threads for it if you don't.

Do you happen to know a street for either woman off the top of your head? I can go digging through the old threads for it if you don't.

Stacy and Drew lived at 6 Pheasant Chase Ct, Bolingbrook, IL 60440

didn't Drew or Stacy's phone ping from that area? or he was in that area? i remember something about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back