TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think FLEK did this with name changes too. I found some unclaimed property that is possibly her with a different middle initial. I think we could look for Lara lorrie lorie Laura or spell Erika like that, maybe canady for a last name.
I want to find Kim laciner. It looks like one of her aliases was Kim Johnson... Kennedy-Johnson ... Yes I am wondering if she really was FLEK.

The idea that LEKR is/was Kim K-J is a good one but wasn't Kim K-J born in 1953? If so, then LEKR was 35 years old when she obtained the Boise Idaho ID. She doesn't look 35 in that photo, imo.

Stick with me here...

We just started genealogy research on our family for fun. We discovered that my grandmother's uncle had a falling out with the family at some point in his 40s (his 40s, not the 1940s) and randomly moved to another city about 90 minutes away and legally changed his name to something completely random.

My point is, the immediate family knew about the move and the name change, but because they had a big disagreement, they didn't care and never kept in touch with him again. Totally moved on as if he never existed.

So, no missing persons situation b/c they knew where he was and what he called himself, but they never, ever contacted him again in any way -- and he was only 90 minutes away!

Food for thought on how simple the "mystery" may be.

Except for the fact that the original name was stolen identity that would make sense

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The idea that LEKR is/was Kim K-J is a good one but wasn't Kim K-J born in 1953? If so, then LEKR was 35 years old when she obtained the Boise Idaho ID. She doesn't look 35 in that photo, imo.

I didnt mean she was "literally" Kim J, but used her ID possibly..?

I also found this today. I mean, it is a stretch but if she had the same name in California and just wanted to have a new social..well that would be a link to Jeung maybe. I will continue to look into this.

I dont have a solid theory. I go with the info at hand, and am looking at all possible theories...so, bear with me.
cosomotology.png

Attachments

• cosmo.jpg
    cosmo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 78
Stick with me here...

We just started genealogy research on our family for fun. We discovered that my grandmother's uncle had a falling out with the family at some point in his 40s (his 40s, not the 1940s) and randomly moved to another city about 90 minutes away and legally changed his name to something completely random.

My point is, the immediate family knew about the move and the name change, but because they had a big disagreement, they didn't care and never kept in touch with him again. Totally moved on as if he never existed.

So, no missing persons situation b/c they knew where he was and what he called himself, but they never, ever contacted him again in any way -- and he was only 90 minutes away!

Food for thought on how simple the "mystery" may be.

I have thought about this too. I mean the obvious difference is that illegally changed her name. But I was thinking that we aren't finding her as a missing person is because she was never missing. That her friends and family knew why she was changing her identity and perhaps where she was living. She could have committed a crime, been up to her ears in debt, associating with the wrong people. Maybe she was in a cult or gang and trying to get away from them, but her family was helping her start over and supporting her.

I think the fact that no one seems to be looking for her, no one has come forward since her death to say they knew he and the fact that she seems to have transitioned pretty well into her new life are all significant clues.

I didnt mean she was "literally" Kim J, but used her ID possibly..?

I also found this today. I mean, it is a stretch but if she had the same name in California and just wanted to have a new social..well that would be a link to Jeung maybe. I will continue to look into this.

I dont have a solid theory. I go with the info at hand, and am looking at all possible theories...so, bear with me.
View attachment 35984

This person appears to have married in 1987 and on FB.

thanks NC Sleuth! I will keep the others until I can do a background on the background on the background..lol. Right now I am at work and looking as I have time...

Except for the fact that the original name was stolen identity that would make sense

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Since they have fingerprints, why haven't they got a DNA yet? I'm sure the computers are well updated by now

I have NO idea why this didn't cross my mind earlier:
Cuban food
Florida (Miami specific)
Cocaine
The 80's
Changing your name and identity because you were "caught up" and the people you associated with were being watched by DEA or competition.

I'm not one for far out guesses but for all we know she was one of the model chicks that hung around the big coke dealers in Miami in the 80's (who were often dancers & some changed their identity).

or a bikers from Florida if she was born before 1961 or earlier and by looking at her picture she looks about 52 or older. When was the girl whose was missing in Florida in 1971, and the guy said on his last day he put her body in the Everglades and I don't think that girl is dead neither.

I have thought about this too. I mean the obvious difference is that illegally changed her name. But I was thinking that we aren't finding her as a missing person is because she was never missing. That her friends and family knew why she was changing her identity and perhaps where she was living. She could have committed a crime, been up to her ears in debt, associating with the wrong people. Maybe she was in a cult or gang and trying to get away from them, but her family was helping her start over and supporting her.

I think the fact that no one seems to be looking for her, no one has come forward since her death to say they knew he and the fact that she seems to have transitioned pretty well into her new life are all significant clues.

But, wouldn't have family have attended the funeral? Complete strangers showing up at a funeral and in deep grief would dispel that?

the reason i disagree with that is because the average person has too many random connections for no one to come forward. sure her parents or siblings or good friends might keep things quiet if she was trying to escape someone or some thing but once this story blew up you'd have some random guy/girl who knew her in seventh grade come forward for the notoriety of breaking the case. i think the fact that no one has come forward means the case hasn't spread wide enough to hit where she grew up, whether that's somewhere in the u.s. or somewhere abroad.

So she graduated from UT Arlington Alumni in 97/Business.

I just wanted to confirm that this was in Arlington Texas? ( I know sounds pretty obvious

Thx!

What about Dateline NBC? A story like this would be right up their alley. I wonder if we can get ahold of someone there and ask them to run the story?

I have been following this thread for several months, and after retreading I haven't seen this answered. I apologized if I missed it!

I know that a lot of places would allow registrants to use an old photograph on their new IDs/DLs, but wouldn't that need to be a photo on file? So if LR had never applied for an ID using BST's birth certificate, wouldn't she need to be present to take the photo? I do not think they would have allowed someone to mail in a photo, let alone (what I am assuming is) a first time applicant. If that was the case, fake IDs would be a cinch to get! So if that's the case why does the ID say 5'6"? A discrepancy of an inch or two would not likely be caught by the person issuing the IDs, but she was extremely tall. Very obviously not 5'6". That's my height, so that's my reference point. I know the issuers can ask if they think something is off. Weight is one thing, but height is a different thing as it does not change. I would think the ID issuer would raise an eyebrow at that. Last, why would she bother using a false height? Few people will ever really study your ID, and it isn't like she could pretend to be shorter for a time. Taller? Possibly with lifts and high heels. But not shorter. So why the glaring difference?

On a side note, my mom used an older DL picture for as long as they let her. Haha

or a bikers from Florida if she was born before 1961 or earlier and by looking at her picture she looks about 52 or older. When was the girl whose was missing in Florida in 1971, and the guy said on his last day he put her body in the Everglades and I don't think that girl is dead neither.

Amy Billig? Amy would be in her mid 50s if living. If she was Amy, why hide her identity? Her family is desperately looking for her.

This case is just down right confusing and mind boggling. At times I think it's being over analyzed and probably no big reason why this woman did this and at other times I think she's a master genius for pulling this off on her own and has a deep dark secret. Ugh, will somebody, anybody please stand up!:praying:

This case is just down right confusing and mind boggling. At times I think it's being over analyzed and probably no big reason why this woman did this and at other times I think she's a master genius for pulling this off on her own and has a deep dark secret. Ugh, will somebody, anybody please stand up!:praying:

My thoughts, exactly....thanks for posting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer