GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on some media guys Twitter, Schmae.

I'm not crazy. Others saw that :) TY so much. Now if the twitter followers show up and remember who / when, I'll be in business .

The only clue to this is that there were no tarps taken from TH's house according to the search warrant. So if the neighbour did indeed see a tarp in the backyard, where is it now? Granted, it could have been thrown out or something innocent like that. LE took a tarp from the Gallagher's so it seems they were interested in tarps other than the one found with Alanna. I'd say they looked for a tarp at TH's house and found none. IMO.

It would be interesting to know if the tarp wrapping Alanna was found to have wood fragments clinging to it, since TH's tarp was reportedly covering a woodpile in the back yard.

Could be any type liquid. I think most don't want to think of what it could be.

I'll throw out bathroom cleaner fluid. hth

I wonder if it was lamp oil or did the SW list say tiki torch oil? Maybe the plan was to douse her and set the whole thing on fire.

Random: Are we as tax payers going to have to pay for reconstructive surgery for this piece of trash? Shouldn't he just have to figure out how to live with no jaw or whatever is missing?

Random: Are we as tax payers going to have to pay for reconstructive surgery for this piece of trash? Shouldn't he just have to figure out how to live with no jaw or whatever is missing?

They won't reconstruct him for cosmetic purposes. If he's unable to close his mouth or something like that , they might fix it, but they're not going to patch him and make him all ' pretty' again.

Could it be some of that evidence had to do with making methamphetamine? Last night someone believed there was meth smoking going on. Manufacturing? I found a list and the tubing, and gasoline containers and plastic bottles and gloves are all consistent.

(snipped by me)

That's an excellent theory given the evidence, but I feel like if that were the case, his sloppiness as indicated in the SW would mean there'd be many more items pointing more definitively towards meth production, such as discarded medicine containers (probably filled with condoms..) and other oddly industrial sounding materials.

That's all assuming he could ever possibly manufacture it more or less on his own. Not that it's rocket surgery (based on my knowledge of the average offender profile, and the fact that I live just outside the meth capital of America), but to do it undetected and without blowing himself up would be quite a feat for someone who, among other mental achievements, can't reproduce the spelling of his favorite band. Based on witness reports of his behavior around others, I could also see him bragging about his suburban meth lab to any and all passersby.

The most credit I can personally allow him is that it must've been the culmination of his months-long effort to create a single rudimentary smoking device. And it sure must've been frustrating to constantly betray his own quest for the perfect smoke-filled selfie by having to stop and grab more chip bags and condoms every thirty minutes. :violin:

(Edit: typo.)

They won't reconstruct him for cosmetic purposes. If he's unable to close his mouth or something like that , they might fix it, but they're not going to patch him and make him all ' pretty' again.

i am not so sure. on phone, so can't link, but there was a recent ruling that the prison had to pay for sexual reassignment surgery for an inmate. so, i could see them paying to pretty him up...

i am not so sure. on phone, so can't link, but there was a recent ruling that the prison had to pay for sexual reassignment surgery for an inmate. so, i could see them paying to pretty him up...

Yep. I thought of the same thing. Next thing we know he is getting reconstructive/plastic surgery at taxpayers expense.

I found another 35mm micro disk I think. Odd and not sure what it is and it doesn't sound kosher. Sounds like a snake oil treatment but I have to go downstairs for a few.

http://www.planet-tachyon.com/Quick...l/a/ProductID/634/language/en-US/Default.aspx

eta, read about applying panther juice...I don't doubt this one could be the 35mm micro disks...

Hm. Sounds interesting. At $26 each, I doubt he bought 35. Maybe he stole from someone, but I am going more for the electronic storage units

Hm. Sounds interesting. At $26 each, I doubt he bought 35. Maybe he stole from someone, but I am going more for the electronic storage units

I thought the 35mm meant the size of this amazing product, not quanity. 1.37795 inches.

I agree it's probably for electronic storage.

I wouldn't worry about it, at least on that basis. Voluntary cosmetic procedures and gender reassignment are handled quite differently by medical and mental health professionals. The latter generally comes with years worth of documentation before being deemed vital to one's wellbeing—much like any other health issue that must be maintained during incarceration at taxpayer expense. As others have said, they'll make it so he's able to speak and eat, but a transgendered inmate will always be viewed more sympathetically than someone wanting rhinoplasty to stop the big nose jokes... and definitely more than someone dealing with the repercussions of trying to kill a police officer in the process of being arrested for child murder/molestation.

Either way, hopefully they won't go through too much trouble for TH! I bet he'd do just fine with a feeding tube. He likes tubes, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member