GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be any type liquid. I think most don't want to think of what it could be.

I'll throw out bathroom cleaner fluid. hth

I thought I read in one of the search warrants that torch/lantern fluid was listed. jmo idk Not saying that is what it was but when I read that there was some sort of fluid on her and then I read that. jmo idk

Could law change on his age because of the murder being so horrific & the shoot out? In TX is his mother responsible for him? He had been a troublemaker? What did he do before? Did he have mental problems? Mother clueless?

http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

In child abduction murders, "the victim was murdered in less than 30 minutes after he or she was last seen in 30.8% of cases". (pg. 64)

I'm sure Alanna's parents will forever struggle with all of the details of her death and the "if only's". But, with all due respect to others opinions, I believe we should not be arrogant enough, nor ignorant enough, to believe this couldn't have happened to almost any one of us. JMO

On the other video I saw where they showed both, IMO, you could tell which one was the police officer. His stretcher had him positioned feet first toward the street, and his entire bare left leg was exposed. I'm assuming they ripped open his pants from ankle to hip to apply the tourniquet at the upper thigh/groin.

TH comes out toward the road head first, IMO.

ETA: In this video, the officer if wheeled out feet first at 1:09
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Of...-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html

Am putting answer on scanner page

Could law change on his age because of the murder being so horrific & the shoot out? In TX is his mother responsible for him?

I think federal law is just federal law. Remember one of the DC snipers was a minor, that was a pretty horrific string of murders and he wasn't considered for the DP.

Others have written that in TX, at 17 you're an adult so I don't think the mom has to be responsible for him in that sense. Seems like a strange loophole in the age between state and federal law.

Could law change on his age because of the murder being so horrific & the shoot out? In TX is his mother responsible for him? He had been a troublemaker? What did he do before? Did he have mental problems? Mother clueless?

No, I don't believe so. The law is just NOW changing to not allowing 17 year olds to get the death penalty, or life with no parole. I don't see it flip-flopping right when the law happens.

He is 17, in legal terms...the mother is NOT responsible for him in Texas.

BTW, the verified local(s) report the family had been looking for her for quite a few hours. Long before that 9 something p.m. As most parents would, checking out the neighborhood.

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to read it, since I've not ever seen that! Meaning, someone other then a person who wants to defend the family. (Not that I am questioning her integrity. I mean an MSM source.)

It is a shame isn't it? I think the penalty should fit this the crime. Life in prison, should he live, is to good from this piece of trash. I can understand young teens not being legible for the death penalty, but this guy was doing adult things and he knew what the consequences were. IMO

I can't even imagine what his mother is going through. Being the mother of three children (adults now). I can't even fathom it. She is a victim as well. IMO

Thats a good question. Because it has not been stated by the LEOs as fact that is where the death occurred. Yes, they have items that was hers in side the house, They found DNA of his on her and in the tarp. But nothing as far as I know that the LEOs are convinced the murder took place inside that house...They took a lot of items I assume to check for other DNA besides his to help in there investigation of an accomplice someone else involved that day.

Those items found inside the home does not mean they were originally left in the house after the crime was committed, but he could have brought them back from somewhere else so in his mind he was in-control of a lot of physical evidence but he didn't know, forgot didn't think about or care about DNA. Why he would having on to it for so long afterwards i am unsure of other than he was in no hurry or worried about any of it being discovered.

I wish the LEOs would state yes or no if the crime itself occurred inside that home so we would know one way or the other....For right now I don't believe the assault and death occurred inside the home. But somewhere else and he brought a lot of what was found back from where the crime was committed before she was left where found.....

If it was not for the fact the LEOs are entertaining an accomplice involved and wondering about the how about of moving the body from point a to point b i would consider this case closed and move on to another one.
My biggest worry is the dog hairs found on or within the tarp, as per the SW.
I really hope these dogs are not actively involved (albeit forced) in the crime scene.

I think the white Corvette(sic) is highly suspicious n the up to date google earth aerial views and street views.

I think this case is going to have an almighty bombshell at some point.

A little OT, I would seriously hate to be the nurse taking care of that worthless piece. That damn oath. Would it be wrong to forget pain meds?
I thought about that too when I was away from the PC yesterday. Ugh.

Just jumping off your post and thinking out loud. Why four Walmart bags? Did he try one and it didn't work? If he used four bags to start with, that suggests to me he had some knowledge about such stuff. Me thinks his computer history is going to be grotesque. IMO.
Its going to be disgusting. I am surprised some of the super sleuths on here haven't unearthed a few accounts from the usual SM hardcore type forums already.

I think it's rather obvious his house is a crime scene. He had a house all to himself. Why would he take her anywhere else?
Also, the 'crime scene' tape around the property was a bit of a clue. ;)

Has to be TH, because the officer was shot in the femoral artery, correct? His pants would NOT be on.
Guy on the stretcher appears to be wearing jeans? I think it is TH.

Wasn't that video above of TH and his mom getting into the red car the day LE came and took DNA? The arrest warrant stated he was at the LE on 7/5 also giving a statement. I think this was all the same day. He had 18 days to really panic but instead, his home was filled with all of that evidence for 22 days! He was either paranoid he was being watched & wasn't really or he actually was being watched. How did he start the fires then without detection? hmmm Maybe it's just procedure before that charge happens. Tests. Always test. Give me a good mocroscope. j/k..
I think when he left that day, after LE took away an evidence bag, they went straight to the Moms lawyers.

Could be any type liquid. I think most don't want to think of what it could be.

I'll throw out bathroom cleaner fluid. hth
Apparatus
Chopping Board
Knife
1l measuring jug
250ml measuring jug
Tea
-
strainer/sieve
Teaspoon/medicine spoon
Tall glass/spice jars/champagne flutes
Paper clip
Optional:
Hand
-
held food processor
Bowl of cold water

Ingredients
Vegetable/fruit about 3 x 3 x 3cm (~50g)
(Try onions, strawberries and kiwi
-
fruit. We
find red onions are good as they do not make
you cry as easily as white or brown onions.)
Detergent
(washing
-
up liquid and shampoo work well)
Methylated spirits
(put in freezer for 1h before use)
Optional:
Meat tenderiser (found in oriental supermarkets)
Table Salt (non
-
iodised typ

http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/_asset/file/recipe-dna-extraction.pdf

It is a shame isn't it? I think the penalty should fit this the crime. Life in prison, should he live, is to good from this piece of trash. I can understand young teens not being edible for the death penalty, but this guy was doing adult things and he knew what the consequences were. IMO

I can't even imagine what his mother is going through. Being the mother of three children (adults now). I can't even fathom it. She is a victim as well. IMO

BBM

I know this is a serious subject, but I just can't pass up this typo...I would HOPE that nobody will ever be found edible for the death penalty! :scared:

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to read it, since I've not ever seen that! Meaning, someone other then a person who wants to defend the family. (Not that I am questioning her integrity. I mean an MSM source.)

No link BB. Just verified local said the were knocking on doors long before that. Just makes sense if anyone was looking for their child. I would knock on doors first, even if it took me a while. She was allowed friends in the neighborhood, so, again, just makes sense. MSM does not always get the facts, they just run with a whisper and gossip, or half statements. (Personal experience, and WAAAAY too many cases here. So, I trust the local, I'm sure they will post it up again.) :)

BBM

I know this is a serious subject, but I just can't pass up this typo...I would HOPE that nobody will ever be found edible for the death penalty! :scared:

Lol.

Side note from lol.

Teens here are held under Capital Murder if the case deems it.

Teens here have gotten the Death Penalty for more than 20 years, maybe 30.

Can't believe Texas beat us to ending Death Penalty for teens.

No link BB. Just verified local said the were knocking on doors long before that. Just makes sense if anyone was looking for their child. I would knock on doors first, even if it took me a while. She was allowed friends in the neighborhood, so, again, just makes sense. MSM does not always get the facts, they just run with a whisper and gossip, or half statements. (Personal experience, and WAAAAY too many cases here. So, I trust the local, I'm sure they will post it up again.) :)

I understand, but the VI wasn't actually there. She was already home. Which is why I'd prefer MSM in this situation, since she didn't witness it. Like I said, I'm in no way questioning the VI...I was just wondering if there was an eye witness that saw that. To my knowledge, no one has come forward and said they saw her parents looking before the evening. Perhaps, there is an article saying such? I've not read all the articles posted, so I wondered if I had missed a witness saying that. That's more what I was getting at!

Just some interesting facts I picked up from: http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

26.4% of child abduction murderers were construction workers! WOW.

In 9.7% of cases, the victim is chosen for their physical characteristics.

It is extremely rare for a child abduction murder to include other unusual acts such as cult rituals, posing the victim, mutilation, etc. Only 1.1% of cases involved evidence of ritual, for instance.

In 8.1% of cases, the victim's body was left in the open.

Only 14.3% of killers followed the case in the media.

The killer claims to have discovered the body in 2.8% of cases.

5.9% of victim's bodies are found by search parties

In 46.8% of cases, LE believed that media coverage was excessive. But in only 6.2% of cases was media coverage believed to have hindered the investigation.

For problems to the investigation caused by outside forces: 2.8% by political/community pressure and 1.3% by lawyers

64.2 of victims are abducted within 200 feet of where they were last seen

The body was found at the victim's residence in 2.9% of cases (I would love more details on these cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa