GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
When LE refers to a possible accomplice, they could very well mean AFTER the actual abduction and murder, am I right? Could be they suspect he had help dumping the body (sorry, baby girl) and cleaning up (such as it was) the evidence? Would they use the word accomplice in that case? This scenerio seems more likely to me. Lone kidnapper, lone killer...but freaks out or is caught after by someone who tries to protect him by cleaning up after.

Yes, LE could mean after the fact. I am just surprised that if there was an accomplice, no one has been arrested. How many friends could this guy possibly have? Police have his computer, could check his e-mails, texts, phone records.

If you recall in the video of when LE comes and takes his DNA, he goes up tp HIS car, with mom, unlocks the door, and I assume they drive away in his car.

So why his car did not go anywhere the day of the murder who kinows, unless it was low on gas.

Broken , maybe. Fixed by this time, maybe.

I thought I read that they took his DNA at the police station. Did LE take his at his house?

I think it would matter. The person who suffocated Alanna would charged with 1st degree murder. The other person would be charged with something else, depending on what he did and what exactly happened. But I don't think they could charge them both with 1st degree of murder unless they had proof that they both actually murdered Alanna. LE would need to determine who did what.

Texas has the law of parties, if they both participated they can both be charged with murder, you can check out the law of parties.

I was still catching up, I see several people already pointed this out!

Deer decals like the one on KH's car are extremely common on vehicles in my rural area.

The deer decal is not necessarily an alliance with Browning at all. It is no different than displaying a Nike symbol, or whatever. It's a pop culture thing.

Jmo

WOW! I can't believe what I'm reading. The baby was asphyxiated by Wal Mart plastic bags. HELLO?

What do gun symbols and archery symbols have to do with this?

Maybe I'm reading this whole thing wrong? Please correct me.

my opinion only.

WOW! I can't believe what I'm reading. The baby was asphyxiated by Wal Mart plastic bags. HELLO?

my opinion only.

Doing what we do. Sleuthing the perp as usual. Sorry if it's offensive for some reason. JMO

Doing what we do. Sleuthing the perp as usual. Sorry if it's offensive for some reason. JMO

Thank you for telling me what you do. Wal Mart bags have NOTHING, in my opinion to do with guns or archery.

Can you be a bit more specific, to the point of where they come into this crime?

Alanna was involved in archery with her mother right before she was murdered. Possibly TH knew about the archery (since her family had their own bows, as per fb) and could have lured Alanna with talk about it. HTH.

We don't know that WALMART BAGS are the main COD yet either. JMO

Random thoughts before I'm out for the day:

1. I think someone (?) demonstrated that the TH in the archery competitions is some poor guy around the same age w/ same name from south Texas who will probably be explaining that he isn't "that guy" for the rest of his life.

2. We've got the Browning deer sticker on our truck. Hub uses both bows and guns when he hunts. I'm not sure why that sticker is significant in this case though? We already know TH shot him, so it's not like we're trying to associate him w/ guns.....so I'm not sure why that sticker would be significant otherwise?

3. It was a long time ago in a different state, but I do have a relative who actually was "only" driving the getaway car in a robbery (no one was killed; was of a business after hours) and when they got caught he got the same charges as the rest of them. FWIW.

Since I won't be here I'm sure major news will break; that's how it happened last week. Somebody PM me if there is a major development and I'll drive by from my phone....thanks in advance, and have a great day!

my opinion only.

He shot an officer, there was a gun involved in this.

Thank you for that post. That MAY/OR NOT explain a conversation. I believe flowers would have done it, maybe dogs. It does not, however, explain the whys and wherefores of where this murder occurred (in the house/garage?), why it occurred, or how/when the body of this innocent child was dumped.

We are still dealing with a child's body lying in the street. We may have one or more perps. I cannot wrap my mind around guns and arrows in her death. She didn't die by GUNS or ARROWS. Sorry. She died by PLASTIC BAGS. I admit I may get a bit emotional about TRUTH.

My opinion only

Thank you for telling me what you do. Wal Mart bags have NOTHING, in my opinion to do with guns or archery.

Can you be a bit more specific, to the point of where they come into this crime?

I can honestly tell you I am lost (your post). I must have missed something. I was only answering the question as to what the pink sticker is on mom's car.

I see NOTHING wrong with that sticker on the car (nor the Fuzzy's Taco one).
There are Browning logo stickers on so many cars and trucks in Texas it's not even funny. I do not think it has anything to do with this murder.

When LE refers to a possible accomplice, they could very well mean AFTER the actual abduction and murder, am I right? Could be they suspect he had help dumping the body (sorry, baby girl) and cleaning up (such as it was) the evidence? Would they use the word accomplice in that case? This scenerio seems more likely to me. Lone kidnapper, lone killer...but freaks out or is caught after by someone who tries to protect him by cleaning up after.

Or someone who tried to give him an alibi? And that alibi did not hold up?

bbm

Asphyxiation with WalMart bags was listed as a COD.

I am making a lot of assumptions here, of course.

Where I live, if you apply for welfare and have children, you must give the name of the father in order to get welfare because they go after him for money. If you claim you do not know, you are to start listing anyone it could be and they DNA test the guys in order to establish paternity. I cannot believe Texas does it any differently, but who knows.

Since she did not go for establishing paternity until 2009, that indicates to me that she did not live on welfare. Somehow she had enough income to live without the assistance and have health insurance as well to cover him.

It sounds to me like she did the right thing , but that may have left him vulnerable to daycare providers, coaches, teachers, neighbors, boyfriends, ? who did not have the best intentions for him. Statistics point out his vulnerablity to perverts.

Even at age 10 or so he was being inappropriate by talking about dropping acid. Maybe showing off, but that is something he thought was desireable to show off. He was a child and that would not have the same devious shock value that an older person would come up with.

Maybe people said he changed in the last year, but if he has not been in Boswell school since 2010, students were talking about how they were afraid of him there. So, there were issues far before last year.

I imagine her oarents lived rurally as they put a trailer in their yard. Perhaps Texas is different, but that would never be allowed in the cities where I live.

I wonder how they provided water and sewage to that trailer? Sounds like an expensive proposition to me.

bbm

Asphyxiation with WalMart bags was listed as a COD.

Correct me if I'm wrong Trident but I think the point of the post was Wal-Mart bags is the cause of her death (but may not be the only cause since the full Autopsy has not been released).

Guns and Bow and Arrows were not the cause of her death.

Thank you for that post. That MAY/OR NOT explain a conversation. I believe flowers would have done it, maybe dogs. It does not, however, explain the whys and wherefores of where this murder occurred (in the house/garage?), why it occurred, or how/when the body of this innocent child was dumped.

We are still dealing with a child's body lying in the street. We may have one or more perps. I cannot wrap my mind around guns and arrows in her death. She didn't die by GUNS or ARROWS. Sorry. She died by PLASTIC BAGS. I admit I may get a bit emotional about TRUTH.

My opinion only

1) TH shot a cop with a GUN.

2) Anything about him is sleuthable anyway.

We're all sadly very much aware of how Alanna was killed, but that doesn't mean conversation is limited to plastic bags.

He could have carried his guns and bows and arrows and ammo home in a wal-mart bag. There I tied that together nicely. It was being discussed because of stickers on the back of his car. Trying to figure the guy out. Had it been a rock and roll sticker peeps would have been all over it. Because everyone knows rock music kills more peeps than guns and ammo. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

has he been arraigned yet? (I know that can be done in the hospital from past cases)

I personally don't think dreadlocks signify drug use as I know a couple people that have them and they are not drug users.

I think his is the one in bold.

My own has had dreads since he was 6. Dreads is a style. Nothing more here in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member