GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it in the bag they took from his house that day?

I recall reading that the buccal swab was done at the police station, too, at the same time they saw the garden hose photo on TH's phone.:lookingitup:

He could have carried his guns and bows and arrows and ammo home in a wal-mart bag. There I tied that together nicely. It was being discussed because of stickers on the back of his car. Trying to figure the guy out. Had it been a rock and roll sticker peeps would have been all over it. Because everyone knows rock music kills more peeps than guns and ammo. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

can I just tell you how glad I am to see you back! I have MISSED YOU TEH!:rockon::drumroll::rockon:

Dreads?? Really?? It's a hairstyle. His hair didn't make him kill Alanna.

I recall reading that the buccal swab was done at the police station, too, at the same time they saw the garden hose photo on TH's phone.:lookingitup:

What was in the bag? Dog hair?

It makes sense DNA would be done at the station under proper conditions

BBM: His mother was TH's friend on FB, until sometime AFTER he was shown on TV (July 5th?) when LE took the brown evidence bag from his house, which we later found out was his DNA, and samples of hair from his 4 dogs (or NOTHING, if you go by his reply).

She disappeared from being his friend after that.

Just 'sayin.

JMO

His mom was not the only family member that went poof from his friends list. Not sure when this other family member left but July 5th this family member was there. After the arrest I realized mom was not on his page anymore along with the other person.

WOW! I can't believe what I'm reading. The baby was asphyxiated by Wal Mart plastic bags. HELLO?

What do gun symbols and archery symbols have to do with this?

Maybe I'm reading this whole thing wrong? Please correct me.

my opinion only.

Basically posters are trying to profile TH right now. It was done before LE arrested him by how Alanna was found. Its being done now to figure out the kind of person TH was and is now. As for the archery and gun symbols it seems like that Gallagher's were into all that type of stuff. That might have been how he got Alanna to feel comfortable around him.

The house in Arlington where my classmate was murdered in 1984 is still standing there. I assume someone lives in it. It is hard to fathom.

I think that most houses where a murder has occurred aren't teared down. It's just not feasible in most cases. It seems like the house is most likely to be demolished if a serial killer was living in it.

Everything has gone quiet in this case.

The last we heard was that LE was looking for a possible accomplice(s).

I'm going back to the two cars captured on neighbors surveillance video. Just in my opinion, I think that is where LE is too. Just like they walked up and knocked on TH's door, they are going to do the same with the "accomplice", if they have not already turned themselves in and are busy making deals.

I believe that TH knew where the neighbor surveillance cameras were and CHOSE not to use his car that day because he thought it would keep him under the radar. I mean, he rode around on a bike at night, he probably scoped out the cameras as well as things targeted to steal.

Hoping they get the accomplice and their part of the story soon.

As far as the mother's car goes....he very well may have used that to transport Alanna, while his mother was showering or what not. I'd hate to think SHE helped him intentionally.

With it being so quiet, I have a feeling things are getting ready to blow wide opened!!

I am making a lot of assumptions here, of course.

Where I live, if you apply for welfare and have children, you must give the name of the father in order to get welfare because they go after him for money. If you claim you do not know, you are to start listing anyone it could be and they DNA test the guys in order to establish paternity. I cannot believe Texas does it any differently, but who knows.

Since she did not go for establishing paternity until 2009, that indicates to me that she did not live on welfare. Somehow she had enough income to live without the assistance and have health insurance as well to cover him.

I imagine her oarents lived rurally as they put a trailer in their yard. Perhaps Texas is different, but that would never be allowed in the cities where I live.

I wonder how they provided water and sewage to that trailer? Sounds like an expensive proposition to me.

FWIW I helped a friend go through the paperwork process for food stamps in Texas (actually a debit card - who knew???) within the last 18 mos. Her husband emptied the bank account and moved out of the house leaving a SAHM w 3 kids, a huge mortgage, and no money. For food stamps there was no requirement that the father be contacted at all. She was very worried about that because she thought he might fight her for the kids and didn't want him to know that she was receiving aid. I don't know what would have happened had she applied for more than food stamps. He kept the kids on the insurance so she didn't apply for that.

The town that her parents live in/near has just over 1000 people "in town". There is a good chance that they live outside of town where "sewage" would be "septic". Probably at the time that the trailer was put in, if it needed a separate septic system it would have only cost a few thousand dollars. Current laws often require a more complicated version of septic system and it would have been more expensive. There is also a chance that they hooked the trailer up to the septic system that was already in place for the parent's house. I have the older style septic and it is oversized for the house as it was put in with an addition/pool house build in mind. To hook up to that would have been a minimal cost.

As to the water, again assuming that they are outside of the city limits, there are plenty of cases around here where all of the water supply on a particular property comes from one water meter. I have family in the general area that run 4 different buildings from 1 meter. It is all legal in their case, barn, work shop, well house has a bathroom (well is to fill tank/water stock when water table is up), house. Of course, the family could be running purely off of well water - not too common here, but not unheard of either.

Also, remember a "yard" might well be a number of acres. I live in a subdivision outside of town and my "yard" is measured in acres.

My daughter has a pink Browning deer symbol on her truck. She does not hunt and neither do I. She has never been on the browning site to look at bows and guns. She bought the symbol at the corner grocery store. I guess she liked it and thought it was cute. I have two guns (shotgun and 22 rifle) both handed down from my grandfather (Ones a J.C. Penny brand and the other is a Sears). Just because you have this symbol on your vehicle does that make you someone that is into guns?

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat::heartbeat: :rockon: You ARE special skibaboo :cheers: :cupcake: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat::heartbeat:​

Aww thank you greenpalm ♥♥♥ I was feeling pretty rough when I got up today, you didn't have to post this but I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate that you did :) ♥♥♥

I don't have the time right now (maybe later this afternoon), but a compare and contrast with Ryan Brunn would be interesting to see. Their crimes are almost identical.

My own has had dreads since he was 6. Dreads is a style. Nothing more here in the US

I have been a hairstylist for 40 years and in no way attacking a 'style'. I am sleuthing his 'changes" the time frame of age, cruise,sytle change, dropping oit of school, any lifestyle changes.

I have been a hairstylist for 40 years and in no way attacking a 'style'. I am sleuthing his 'changes" the time frame of age, cruise,sytle change, dropping oit of school, any lifestyle changes.

ita passion, his looks have changed drastically:twocents:

WOW! I can't believe what I'm reading. The baby was asphyxiated by Wal Mart plastic bags. HELLO?

What do gun symbols and archery symbols have to do with this?

Maybe I'm reading this whole thing wrong? Please correct me.

my opinion only.

I don't know what you mean?

If you are talking about politics, I am not. I am talking about a sticker.

FWIW I helped a friend go through the paperwork process for food stamps in Texas (actually a debit card - who knew???) within the last 18 mos. Her husband emptied the bank account and moved out of the house leaving a SAHM w 3 kids, a huge mortgage, and no money. For food stamps there was no requirement that the father be contacted at all. She was very worried about that because she thought he might fight her for the kids and didn't want him to know that she was receiving aid. I don't know what would have happened had she applied for more than food stamps. He kept the kids on the insurance so she didn't apply for that.

The town that her parents live in/near has just over 1000 people "in town". There is a good chance that they live outside of town where "sewage" would be "septic". Probably at the time that the trailer was put in, if it needed a separate septic system it would have only cost a few thousand dollars. Current laws often require a more complicated version of septic system and it would have been more expensive. There is also a chance that they hooked the trailer up to the septic system that was already in place for the parent's house. I have the older style septic and it is oversized for the house as it was put in with an addition/pool house build in mind. To hook up to that would have been a minimal cost.

As to the water, again assuming that they are outside of the city limits, there are plenty of cases around here where all of the water supply on a particular property comes from one water meter. I have family in the general area that run 4 different buildings from 1 meter. It is all legal in their case, barn, work shop, well house has a bathroom (well is to fill tank/water stock when water table is up), house. Of course, the family could be running purely off of well water - not too common here, but not unheard of either.

Also, remember a "yard" might well be a number of acres. I live in a subdivision outside of town and my "yard" is measured in acres.

In her case, it wasn't required, because he was established as the father. When a single parent applies, establishment of paternity is ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm wrong. The buccal swab was taken at TH's house. Phone pictures were accessed at the police station.:doh:

Per the arrest warrant.

I have come to believe, that child killers/rapists, should be executed. As soon as they are proved guilty.
No plea bargains.
Simple. Rape and kill a child-you are toast.
That would be the only thing in my opinion to stop the killing.
It should be a a Federal law.
Rape and kill a child- you are done.
Done.

I couldn't agree more. They should not be allowed to have parole and let free on good behavior only to molest, rape, torture again.
Immediate death not years on death row.

I couldn't agree more. They should not be allowed to have parole and let free on good behavior only to molest, rape, torture again.
Immediate death not years on death row.

Perps in cases like this do not get better. They only escalate.

Perps in cases like this do not get better. They only escalate.

Just wondering if this was his 1st time. I am curious if he ever hurt animals, tried to kidnap before, ever raped or got rough with another girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie