GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was brought up by someone earlier. Sorry I can't give credit.

It blows my mind. Talking about bands in the AM. Killing in the PM.

He is ironicrayne
http://shows.videoworldonline.eu/video/0qt15kKdXek/creeper-screaming-demon.html

I think this was addressed in another thread?..... But, if you scan all the dates these are "European"....i.e., the day first, month second, and then the year?

We see: 7.1.2013

Scroll down one post and you'll see: 15.11.2012

Sorry, but I think this was from January of this year?

The problem we have sleuthing here is that we are not allowed to throw names with options out there. We don't know if had buddies right on the street.

The black cars were seen pretty early. Seems like they would have been there right when the crime was going down.

Obviously, there are plenty of people out there who know lots of things. We just are not those people.

I think the brown unknown liquid was tiki torch oil / lamp oil and the plan was to torch her.

bbm: Pretty sure it has not been said in official sources to have been brown. I think that got started here through mistake and, though corrected, has been picked up and repeated a few times.

bbm: Pretty sure it has not been said in official sources to have been brown. I think that got started here through mistake and, though corrected, has been picked up and repeated a few times.

Thank you for the correction. Iirc the brown unknown liquid was in condoms...

I think the unknown fluid found on Alanna was still an accelerant

I think this was addressed in another thread?..... But, if you scan all the dates these are "European"....i.e., the day first, month second, and then the year?

Yes. You are totally correct. It was from January. I live in a country for half the year that uses dates that way. Ugh. Just don't expect it here. SORRY. Please disregard. He was not looking at that on the fateful day

I don't disagree.

But I've also worked with experienced pathologists who have jumped and ran when a body dead for some time vocalized, and another when an arm jerked up into the air from the autopsy table (in hospital, neither forensic).....and they KNOW to expect this: there is no way to anticipate or prepare yourself for this, though. Yes, they laughed afterward (not disrespectfully, of course - more from embarrassment).

I imagine this is surprising for anyone, especially if you aren't, well, prepared for this.......four bags or not. Perhaps even more so after four bags?

(Jesus - forgive me, and you too, Alanna).

While I'm not going to pick up this theory and "run" with it, I agree, it is a possibility. When you throw in that an "accomplice" might not have even known what was in the tarp package, you can really picture some frantic scenarios with this.

I also agree with the poster who said it is possible that she really WAS not quite dead at that point.

I think the unknown liquid on her was urine. They are not going to state in his arrest warrant that she had urine on her, just an unknown liquid. They specifically asked for urine in the Gallagher SW. But not in the SW for his house.

I did not get any responses on if people thought one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.

I am not sure if torch fluid could be in a condom. I figure it must be a petroleum product. Would it melt a condom?

The problem we have sleuthing here is that we are not allowed to throw names with options out there. We don't know if had buddies right on the street.

The black cars were seen pretty early. Seems like they would have been there right when the crime was going down.

Obviously, there are plenty of people out there who know lots of things. We just are not those people.

bbm: This sure has come to my mind when thinking about the vehicle papers and key that were taken in the search of TH's residence. You KNOW there have got to be neighbors there on that street who know who the person is whose name was on the paperwork (with an address on same street) -- and maybe even something about what the story is with that vehicle and why those items might be at TH's. And it MAY be totally innocent, nothing to do with the crime. But -- WE don't know.

I did not get any responses on if people thought one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.

I think one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.
I think that two people could also do it, but certainly one, she was not that big.

Should have kept reading to see someone addressed the dates. Clicked on you tube to make sure it was still sending to the right place before I told others to look. Not my cup of tea. Rather listen to my own children screaming and hollering all day then listen to that. Oh and the bad part my oldest was play a game and she needed to hear the music to play the game right didn't think she had it that loud. Panic attack over now lol.

Not trying to be contrary, but I recall the brown liquid from the scanner threads the night of the arson @ Gallaghers. I don't personally recall anything in the warrant re: brown liquid in any of the condoms removed from TH's house, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I think the unknown liquid on her was urine. They are not going to state in his arrest warrant that she had urine on her, just an unknown liquid. They specifically asked for urine in the Gallagher SW. But not in the SW for his house.

I was not on board with this thread in the early times: Did they ask for urine samples, or were they looking for urine in the house -- such as on a carpet, bed, etc.?

I was not on board with this thread in the early times: Did they ask for urine samples, or were they looking for urine in the house -- such as on a carpet, bed, etc.?

As far as I know, just looking for urine.

Not trying to be contrary, but I recall the brown liquid from the scanner threads the night of the arson @ Gallaghers. I don't personally recall anything in the warrant re: brown liquid in any of the condoms removed from TH's house, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I remember what you reference from the scanner threads the night of the arson. I know there were some condoms filled with an unknown liquid taken from TH's, but don't recall if a color or other description was given.

Too tired to read the list tonight, you could be right. I'm not 100 % certain but I'm pretty sure brown liquid was found in condoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress