GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hasn't been released yet by LE. I don't know if they have made that determination yet or not.

However, a lot of evidence points to both the sexual assault and murder happening at Holder's house. A toilet paper roll, red duct tape, dog hair, and garbage bags, all found with Alanna's body were matched to items/dogs found at Holder's house.

Here is a MSM link that shows TH is charged with both cases.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Bond...murderer-of-Saginaw-6-year-old-217788841.html

Associated Press
Posted on July 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Updated Wednesday, Jul 31 at 3:37 PM

SAGINAW, Texas — Bond has been set at $1,000,000 for a hospitalized North Texas teenager charged with shooting an Arlington officer serving an arrest warrant for the murder of a 6-year-old girl.

Tarrant County jail records Wednesday listed 17-year-old Tyler Holder of Saginaw as in custody while hospitalized after being shot in the head by police.
According to Tarrant County Sherriff's Office records, the bond was set at $500,000 for attempted capital murder in shooting the Arlington officer, and an additional $500,000 for the capital murder charge of six-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

Defense attorney Rose Anna Salinas said Wednesday that she's visited her client. Salinas declined to release Holder's condition or comment further.

Holder was shot July 23 as officers served a capital murder warrant in the slaying of Alanna Gallagher. Her body was discovered July 1 wrapped in a tarp.

Investigators say Holder shot an Arlington officer before police returned fire.

Holder was charged with attempted capital murder after the wounding of Detective Charles Lodatto. Lodatto was discharged from a hospital Monday.

His No Boundaries AND Smart & Sexy undies are both Walmart brands.

Make of it what you will..... :floorlaugh:

FWIW, there is a Wal-Mart just north of his house. Gave me the creeps when I drove by because the thought occurred to me that the bags (& now the panties) probably came from that store.

However, a lot of evidence points to both the sexual assault and murder happening at Holder's house. A toilet paper roll, red duct tape, dog hair, and garbage bags, all found with Alanna's body were matched to items/dogs found at Holder's house.

Thank you. Also TH was home alone and didn't use his vehicle so he likely lured AG into his house.
Why was TH unemployed?

Thank you. Also TH was home alone and didn't use his vehicle so he likely lured AG into his house.
Why was TH unemployed?

Yeah I think he lured her into his house too. Was he alone? The longer it goes with no news on an accomplice, I think he probably was. The big question is how he moved her body if he didn't use his car.

I've only read that he lost his job at Sonic. I take that to mean he was fired but not sure at all. I doubt he was employee of the year.

Yeah I think he lured her into his house too. Was he alone? The longer it goes with no news on an accomplice, I think he probably was. The big question is how he moved her body if he didn't use his car.

I've only read that he lost his job at Sonic. I take that to mean he was fired but not sure at all. I doubt he was employee of the year.

If I lived in Saganaw and ever ate at Sonic, the thought that he may have at one time prepared or served my meal would make me nauseous.

If I lived in Saganaw and ever ate at Sonic, the thought that he may have at one time prepared or served my meal would make me nauseous.

We've been there once but I would assume he didn't manage to stay employed there very long so I hope it was before he started there. *gack*

My own take on all the tp tubes found laying around is this. He had a lot of 'guests' by the look of things, as evidenced by the amount of used condoms found. I think TH and his 'guests' used a lot of tp for cleaning up during and after their 'activities'. The tp tubes were just left laying around because TH is a lazy slob.

Gross! But you are probably right. Ewwwww.

AG left home at 2 pm. If the crime occurred in TH's home, he would have to dispose of AG's body before his mother came home from work.

Was her body left on the street the same day she was murdered while it was still daylight?

Did TH graduate from high school?

Are TH's parents divorced? Is TH's father alive? Is he the only child?

I suppose TH will be tried as an adult if he survives. Texas is a death penalty state iirc.

So Sonic is a family restaurant. We don't have Sonic restaurants where I live so I thought it might be a store that sold electronic devices.

There are mats that children sit on that have nubbies on them. There are weighted vests. Sitting on balls instead of chairs .

Exercise!!!!

Talking with young chldren and telling them that you are there to help them when they are having a meltdown. You speak to them in a calm voice once they start to settle down from a meltdown. Talking while they are melting down does not help. You use words to express what they may be feeling. For instance, you tell them I understand you are scared or frustrated or angey or whatever. What can we do to help?

For older kids, you discuss with them that someone looking at you or bumping into you is not a hostile action. So many kids are hypervigilant that they look at many things as aggressive when they are not.

Rather than punishing, if an older kid acts out, the principal calls the kid in to find out what the problem is, not to punish.

There is hope.

Beautiful post!

If we, as adults, and some of us educators, do not look at the whole child and address warning signs EARLY, we are not only doing a disservice to that child, but to society.

Rather than taking the behaviorist stance and punishing or rewarding behaviors, we ought to be trying to UNDERSTAND those behaviors and in children especially, address them before they reach a boiling point.

Human, you are so insightful!:seeya:

So Sonic is a family restaurant. We don't have Sonic restaurants where I live so I thought it might be a store that sold electronic devices.

It's a drive in fast food place http://www.sonicdrivein.com/ sometimes the servers wear roller skates, like back in the 50's. Scroll to the bottom of the website in the link to see a picture of Sonic.

So Sonic is a family restaurant. We don't have Sonic restaurants where I live so I thought it might be a strore that sold electronic devices.

Sonic is a drive-up fast food restaurant that features carhops. AfAIK, none have a dine-in area. You park and order and the hop brings your food.

Also, kinda O/T, i love the cherry limeades. :rockon:

Back on/T......I,too would be skeeved out to have had TH handle my food. Not only for the obvious reasons, but because of the unsanitary contents of his room. ewwww.

Why so much purple? Purple was Alanna's favorite color. It's just a coincidence, right?

Purple is a the favorite color of a lot of people. It is a popular color both in men's and women's clothing.

I am weird, in that among many other things, I detest purple. Never liked it, never have.

But I don't think there is any connection there. :moo: Purple is just super popular. And when you are shopping at Wally for ladies undies, purple is prolific.

AG left home at 2 pm. If the crime occurred in TH's home, he would have to dispose of AG's body before his mother came home from work.

Was her body left on the street the same day she was murdered while it was still daylight?

Did TH graduate from high school?

Are TH's parents divorced? Is TH's father alive? Is he the only child?

I suppose TH will be tried as an adult if he survives. Texas is a death penalty state iirc.

Yep, her body was found by two teenagers just after 7pm the day she was murdered. It was daylight.

No, I don't think TH graduated from high school. There is no definitive info on when he dropped out.

TH's biological father didn't know he was the father until 2009 and never met TH. Iirc the father found out when mum wanted to seek child support.

TH is 17 and will be tried as an adult but isn't eligible for the death penalty due to his age.

Sonic is a drive-up fast food restaurant that features carhops. AfAIK, none have a dine-in area. You park and order and the hop brings your food.

Also, kinda O/T, i love the cherry limeades. :rockon:

Back on/T......I,too would be skeeved out to have had TH handle my food. Not only for the obvious reasons, but because of the unsanitary contents of his room. ewwww.

I think as a general rule, it's just best not to think about the personal habits of teenagers serving fast food :rolleyes: And a lot of adults. And may as well make that all restaurants. Yeah just don't think about it.

I'd assumed Sonic was a music store when I first read it.

Those were my students. I see some of their names in the court section now that they are old enough to be there ,sadly.

I found exercise right away in the morning got rid of some of that pent up adrenaline, I made plenty of mistakes, but honestly, I did not have much in the line of behavior issues that were not fixed in the classroom with positive intervention.

The children suck it up like a vacuum. Being respected, listened to, giving words to their feelings. Telling them being angry is OK , but it has to be expressed in acceptable ways like talking about it, not hitting and throwing tantrums. Yelling in gym or outside-----ok.

I could go on and on about this because I believe in it so much.

I tried to find the article about the principal in Washington state, I believe, who calls high school students into his office. If they are swearing or acting inappropriately, he tells them that he is concerned. What's going on? They usually spill their guts about their horrible situation. Attendance has gone through the roof and suspensions are waaaaay down.

If we would treat misbehavior as a sign of help needed, it would change the US over a course of years. Every grade. I so believe this!

BBM

I did some googling and found this article. I think it might be who you are talking about.

http://acestoohigh.com/2012/04/23/l...oach-to-school-discipline-expulsions-drop-85/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77