GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the original comment about TH blurting, which is a common feature of ADHD. I was in NO WAY connecting ADHD or anything on the autism spectrum with a life of crime. My son has pretty severe ADHD and I have ADD. Neither of us are criminals, and my son is the sweetest kid you'll ever meet. However, it had been mentioned that TH was ADHD/hyperactive and I was just noting that he seems to exhibit the blurting component. Obviously a lot more going on than ADHD to make him what he is. To all of you with young children diagnosed with ADHD, autism, Asperger's, etc. take heart. There is so much better understanding of these things now than when my son was diagnosed (he's 23 now). You may run into people--teachers, etc.--who should know better who give you bad advice or are dismissive of your child. Ignore them and keep digging until you get your child what he/she needs. You are your child's best advocate. It takes perseverance and courage, but you can do it.

Thanks for your post. I am a preschool teacher, parent of a child with ADHD, and have ADD myself. And I am appreciative of your sensitivity and your experience.

And 'amen' to being your child's advocate. That is the way it should be ALWAYS. :seeya:

:floorlaugh: AND.......:facepalm:

I think as a general rule, it's just best not to think about the personal habits of teenagers serving fast food :rolleyes: And a lot of adults. And may as well make that all restaurants. Yeah just don't think about it.

I'd assumed Sonic was a music store when I first read it.

However, a lot of evidence points to both the sexual assault and murder happening at Holder's house. A toilet paper roll, red duct tape, dog hair, and garbage bags, all found with Alanna's body were matched to items/dogs found at Holder's house.

Do we know for sure that the dog hair was matched? The last I remember (from the murder warrant), they had sent hair taken from the Holder's dogs and pet hair found with Alanna to the FBI for comparison.

Here is a MSM link that shows TH is charged with both cases.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Bond...murderer-of-Saginaw-6-year-old-217788841.html

Associated Press
Posted on July 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Updated Wednesday, Jul 31 at 3:37 PM

SAGINAW, Texas — Bond has been set at $1,000,000 for a hospitalized North Texas teenager charged with shooting an Arlington officer serving an arrest warrant for the murder of a 6-year-old girl.

Tarrant County jail records Wednesday listed 17-year-old Tyler Holder of Saginaw as in custody while hospitalized after being shot in the head by police.
According to Tarrant County Sherriff's Office records, the bond was set at $500,000 for attempted capital murder in shooting the Arlington officer, and an additional $500,000 for the capital murder charge of six-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

Defense attorney Rose Anna Salinas said Wednesday that she's visited her client. Salinas declined to release Holder's condition or comment further.

Holder was shot July 23 as officers served a capital murder warrant in the slaying of Alanna Gallagher. Her body was discovered July 1 wrapped in a tarp.

Investigators say Holder shot an Arlington officer before police returned fire.

Holder was charged with attempted capital murder after the wounding of Detective Charles Lodatto. Lodatto was discharged from a hospital Monday.

The article you linked is from the same afternoon as the one we had last night that said earlier reports were in error and that TH HASN'T yet been formally charged nor bond set on the murder charge -- though yours was updated a bit after the time stamp on this one:

Saginaw police spokesman Damon Ing said earlier reports that bond in the capital murder charge had been set at $1 million were premature, as Holder has not been formally charged with the murder at this time.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Bond-set-...f-Arlington-officer-in-Saginaw-217797391.html

I still wonder where the truth lies.

BBM

I did some googling and found this article. I think it might be who you are talking about.

http://acestoohigh.com/2012/04/23/l...oach-to-school-discipline-expulsions-drop-85/

I tried googling and googling. It was not my friend,

I have bookmarked it now.

THANK YOU! Every person should read this. If your child's school is not using this type of approach, it should be.

I just want to make the world do this.

If we started this in schools right away, it would make a huge difference.

And if we parents used this approach at home, it would make a huge difference.

That is an interesting question if we can distance ourselves from the implication of it.

Can LE get pics off of a phone without the phone in their hands?

I am wondering why they took the thong.

Or , did they look through the phone and find that they needed to take the thong? Do we know how many hours they were at the home?

I am still mystified by the kitchen chair.

bbm: Me, too.

Yep, her body was found by two teenagers just after 7pm the day she was murdered. It was daylight.

No, I don't think TH graduated from high school. There is no definitive info on when he dropped out.

TH's biological father didn't know he was the father until 2009 and never met TH. Iirc the father found out when mum wanted to seek child support.

TH is 17 and will be tried as an adult but isn't eligible for the death penalty due to his age.

Will the father have to pay child support from the time TH was born? How does that work?

Does TH have any siblings?
What time does TH's mom arrive home from work and what does she do for a living?

Will the father have to pay child support from the time TH was born? How does that work?

What time does TH's mom arrive home from work and what does she do for a living?

If you go to page 1 of this thread, you can hunt around and find some links to some background info. I know that there is a who's-who sort of thing that may answer some of your questions.

For some of them, though, we just don't know the answers yet.

What about the kitchen chair? I missed that. And what is blurting? I have never heard that term used before. TIA

And the cheese tots.

And the jalepeno poppers.

I so wish they still had the chicken strips with white gravy, Texas toast, & onion rings.......

Now I'm hungry.

Back on topic: I'm also still unclear between the two MSM reports, one including the denial by Ing, and the Tarrant website posted last night just exactly what he is charged with.

bbm: Beyond what we discussed last night, I thought of another reason why the murder charge may not have been formally brought yet -- and that is, it MAY be they do not want to start any type of legal clock ticking on that charge until TH's condition improves somewhat.

Yep, I also thought it was interesting. And of course, me being nosy :D and everything, I'd like to know details of the other women's clothing and also the pink long sleeved shirt and some other stuff....

I have wondered about these items from the SW:

# 8 Purple/Pink/Green Timex Indigo Watch with purple band/Pink & Green Flowers
# 116 pink shirt long sleeve
# 143 small pink sock
# 153 1 pair boy's denim pants

Could these have been Alanna's clothes?

IIRC LD said that she was wearing a pink shirt. Her socks could have matched (small pink sock)! The boy's denim pants could have been jeans that she was wearing.

LD Hummingbird...Do you remember if Alanna had on long sleeves and long pants? Wasn't the weather chillier that normal that day?

Also do you think the watch was hers?

Dear God...Please Bless the Family & Friends of Your Angel Alanna!

What about the kitchen chair? I missed that. And what is blurting? I have never heard that term used before. TIA

The search warrant for the Holder residence specified they were to look for and seize one. "Kitchen chair" is all it states, so we don't know any further identifiers. The warrant return does not indicate that they took one, though.

Blurt in the sense of to speak out without thinking.

No siblings to mum have been mentioned in MSM, so no I don't think so. The father may have other children (I think he does) but I guess that's irrelevant to TH. No idea on the rest sorry.

I have wondered about these items from the SW:

# 8 Purple/Pink/Green Timex Indigo Watch with purple band/Pink & Green Flowers
# 116 pink shirt long sleeve
# 143 small pink sock
# 153 1 pair boy's denim pants

Could these have been Alanna's clothes?

IIRC LD said that she was wearing a pink shirt. Her socks could have matched (small pink sock)! The boy's denim pants could have been jeans that she was wearing.

LD Hummingbird...Do you remember if Alanna had on long sleeves and long pants? Wasn't the weather chillier that normal that day?

Also do you think the watch was hers?

Dear God...Please Bless the Family & Friends of Your Angel Alanna!

The search warrant calls for them to search for a watch close to that description, IIRC, and they apparently found one, so I think it has been surmised here that it is Alanna's -- not sure if that has been confirmed in MSM or by LDHummingbird, maybe so.

The watch was hers, yes. They'd been looking for it specifically, apparently. It was still a high of 81 that day so pretty warm.

Do we know for sure that the dog hair was matched? The last I remember (from the murder warrant), they had sent hair taken from the Holder's dogs and pet hair found with Alanna to the FBI for comparison.

Good question! Thanks for pulling me up on that. I will try to find out later today when I get home.

bbm: Beyond what we discussed last night, I thought of another reason why the murder charge may not have been formally brought yet -- and that is, it MAY be they do not want to start any type of legal clock ticking on that charge until TH's condition improves somewhat.

Absolutely fantastic suggestion! Thank you!

Re, what she was wearing that day: IIRC, a pink tee and shorts. Don't know the color of the shorts. Still not 100% clear whether those were found yet or not.

(There was reference to her "clothes" being wet when she was found, but she was found wearing purple panties.....ugh, just had a thought - hope that was what she left in based on SW @ TH's - anyway.......nothing clear as to whether "clothes" meant only the panties or that the rest of her outfit was with her).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck