Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember if LE took down walls inside the Irwin home. I thought I had read that somewhere. tia

there was a screencap from one interview/house walk through that showed part of the bedroom wall cut out and beams/wiring exposed... no idea if it was done by LE or if JI was working on the wiring of the house. i would guess that the section cut out was from behind the dresser as the dresser was moved away from the wall in the picture. i re-posted the pic awhile back but i honestly have no idea which thread -- sorry.

The longer this is a cold case the more sure I am that Lisa was not abducted. JI and DB still together only confirms my opinion that they both know exactly where Lisa is and what happened.

The longer this is a cold case the more sure I am that Lisa was not abducted. JI and DB still together only confirms my opinion that they both know exactly where Lisa is and what happened.

I believe the opposite especially after the finding of those women in Cleveland being held for over 10 years. In my opinion, if DB harmed Lisa, there would have been enough evidence in the home for her to be arrested by now.

I don't see how the fact that Debbie and Jeremy are still together confirms their guilty of harming Lisa. I would think that if they separated it could be because of problems created with being guilty. Staying together could mean that they are totally innocent and still love each other. That's just my opinion on it.

BBM

I can't believe this is still being called a cold case anywhere! :seeya:

BBM

I can't believe this is still being called a cold case anywhere! :seeya:

You don't think it is a cold case?

Jmo, but no searches, no media reporting, no police statements and very little WS activity makes me feel like it's cold.

I believe the opposite especially after the finding of those women in Cleveland being held for over 10 years. In my opinion, if DB harmed Lisa, there would have been enough evidence in the home for her to be arrested by now.

I don't see how the fact that Debbie and Jeremy are still together confirms their guilty of harming Lisa. I would think that if they separated it could be because of problems created with being guilty. Staying together could mean that they are totally innocent and still love each other. That's just my opinion on it.

Perspective is an interesting thing. I think the case in cleveland even confirms further for me that Lisa was not abducted. There were descriptions of the abductors vehicle and a sketch of the perp in Cleveland. There is nothing but cadaver hits in Lisa's home. In the Carlina White case, again there was a description of the perp and sketch.

If you kidnap a baby to raise as your own, you typically don't nab and extremely large 10 month old. It's just not logical.

As far as Jeremy and Deb still being together, if they were innocent how could Jeremy sleep at night knowing his girlfriend got so drunk she lost their child? How can he leave the house each day leaving his son in her care? Her story is she got drunk and didn't even remember to lock the doors and shut off the lights or check on her sick baby.

You don't think it is a cold case?

Jmo, but no searches, no media reporting, no police statements and very little WS activity makes me feel like it's cold.

I'm sorry! I meat to say I can't believe it's not being called a cold case.
I guess my mind took a vacation!! :seeya:

The idea that JI did something to LI when DB was out earlier in the day that caused her to die later on makes a lot of sense. Maybe he dropped her and she hit her head and then she seemed fine and DB put her down for a nap. After she gets drunk she goes to bed checking on her and just thinking she's asleep. Daddy comes home and finds her cold. He knows instantly that it's going to look really bad because DB is drunk, he knows he is the one who did the damage. He knows that they will tear the family apart because of accusations of child abuse so they just decide to bury her.

He takes care of it and she doesn't know where she is. I would think that his statements that she is a very good mother are a reflection of his guilt because he knows she's getting flack for being drunk but he knows that he is the one who did it.

The fact that she never called him indicates to me that she didn't discover her dead or hurt her, instinctively I think she would have called him.

Perspective is an interesting thing. I think the case in cleveland even confirms further for me that Lisa was not abducted. There were descriptions of the abductors vehicle and a sketch of the perp in Cleveland. There is nothing but cadaver hits in Lisa's home. In the Carlina White case, again there was a description of the perp and sketch.

If you kidnap a baby to raise as your own, you typically don't nab and extremely large 10 month old. It's just not logical.

As far as Jeremy and Deb still being together, if they were innocent how could Jeremy sleep at night knowing his girlfriend got so drunk she lost their child? How can he leave the house each day leaving his son in her care? Her story is she got drunk and didn't even remember to lock the doors and shut off the lights or check on her sick baby.
1)There's a reported sighting of a man carrying a baby in this case.

2)Your right, there is a single HRD dog hit with no body found to substantiate it and nothing else, that we know of, that points to Lisa being dead.

3) How do you know that an intruder took Lisa to keep her? And if this intruder did take her to keep maybe she was targeted despite her age and size. If some sicko will take a grown women and hold her for years, why couldn't one take a 10 month old? I'm not following your logic.

4) Maybe Jeremy understands that Debbie didn't purposely leave the front door unlocked and lights on and it was an accident. Perhaps the garage door was the entry point and an intruder used the "bump key" technique to open it. Would that be Debbie's fault? No. I think the fact that he trusts her to this day with his kid says he truly believes that Debbie did not harm Lisa.

The above is all my opinion.

I feel the same as I did from the beginning. There was no SODDI. The person responsible is DB and she had her brother help her dispose of the body. I also feel this case will never be solved!

Poor sweet little Lisa! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I agree and think Jeremy knows.

MOO

I thought a cadaver dog hit at the end of the bed in the parent's room?

My theory:The baby had a cold, and Debra wanted to get drunk and party with her friend, so she over-medicated the baby with dime-tap or benedrill, to shut her up and put her to sleep. Then found her dead. Or Jeremy found her dead when he got home. And Debra said, "I just did what WE always did when we are tired of fooling with her" along with "if you tell on me, I'll tell on you" and dumb azz Jeremy is to big a wimp to stand up for his daughter, so here we are.

My theory:The baby had a cold, and Debra wanted to get drunk and party with her friend, so she over-medicated the baby with dime-tap or benedrill, to shut her up and put her to sleep. Then found her dead. Or Jeremy found her dead when he got home. And Debra said, "I just did what WE always did when we are tired of fooling with her" along with "if you tell on me, I'll tell on you" and dumb azz Jeremy is to big a wimp to stand up for his daughter, so here we are.

I agree with your story, but I have a question: what is a dime-tap? tia

I don't think it was family, it would not be difficult for a stranger to take her. I also think if family involved and this was a cover up they would have come up with something else rather than Lisa just being gone I.e a staged break in etc

1)There's a reported sighting of a man carrying a baby in this case.

2)Your right, there is a single HRD dog hit with no body found to substantiate it and nothing else, that we know of, that points to Lisa being dead.

3) How do you know that an intruder took Lisa to keep her? And if this intruder did take her to keep maybe she was targeted despite her age and size. If some sicko will take a grown women and hold her for years, why couldn't one take a 10 month old? I'm not following your logic.

4) Maybe Jeremy understands that Debbie didn't purposely leave the front door unlocked and lights on and it was an accident. Perhaps the garage door was the entry point and an intruder used the "bump key" technique to open it. Would that be Debbie's fault? No. I think the fact that he trusts her to this day with his kid says he truly believes that Debbie did not harm Lisa.

The above is all my opinion.

I agree, why not take a ten month old probably easier to handle than a new born. Plus there was one dog hit, but there were hits when looking for Gina de Jesus too and she was alive. Would le have looked harder if they thought she was alive? Plus dogs have made other false alerts like in the jersey case where Grimes dog alerted to coconut.

I agree, why not take a ten month old probably easier to handle than a new born. Plus there was one dog hit, but there were hits when looking for Gina de Jesus too and she was alive. Would le have looked harder if they thought she was alive? Plus dogs have made other false alerts like in the jersey case where Grimes dog alerted to coconut.

no links? i'd like to see one that mentions the hit in the de jesus case -- thnx!

here are some interesting ones about that coconut:

Another nonsense is the ‘coconut story’. What was believed to be a piece of child’s skull was recovered and subsequently found to contain collagen (only found in mammals) This then found its way to Kew Gardens for forensics, and then just happened to change size, colour and shape and somehow ended up being a piece of coconut.

http://jerseyabusescandal.blogspot.ca/2011_08_01_archive.html

Eddie is now reacting very strongly and indicating to us that the scent of dead human flesh is in this location. This is where we were to find JAR/6, which the establishment continue to say was only coconut, but cannot explain how Eddie reacted as he did, nor indeed, how the lab at Oxford found Collagen.

Collagen is not found in coconut or wood, it is only present in mammals, which would seem to destroy the claims of the Jersey establishment, aided and abetted by the Jersey Evening Post and Channel Television, that JAR/6 is coconut or wood.

If this dog was a waste of money, then how did he lead us to this exact spot? How did he later, in the ‘live’ presence of Wendy Kinnard (the then Home Affairs Minister) and Graham Power (the then Chief Police Officer), lead us to the bones in the cellars which an Anthropologist in the United Kingdom said were “fleshed and fresh” when burnt and buried? It cannot be a co-incidence that this dog, trained to detect the scent of dead human flesh, reacted so strongly in an area where we were to find a fragment of substance initially identified by a professional, accomplished, Anthropologist, as a part of a child’s skull, and right beside the spot where builders found bones and children’s shoes which they thought were human bones. No amount of spin by Le Marquand and others can contradict this, and no amount of misinformation from Warcup and Gradwell can conceal this truth.

Throughout the investigation, we subjected Martin and his dogs to many ‘verifying’ tests, from burying swabs in sand (which he always found no matter how large an area), to minute blood stains. The dogs never failed!

As for Martin Grimes and the dogs that they have tried to discredit, they are now working full time for one of the best Law Enforcement Agencies in the world in the USA: the FBI.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19319-what-eddie-found-at-haut-de-la-garenne-in-jersey

I personally think the parents are innocent.

Around here law enforcement really likes the rule that says they can lie to us to boost their investigation. All of the negative comments made are based on information put out there by the Kansas City Police Department. The phone calls never happened, that was made up by the police to try to connect the crime to resident lowlife Jersey. They changed the phone call time 3 times before they told MW the number just didn't ring through. All BS. The phone number on Deb's hand was a lie told to MW. Deb failing a lie detector test was a lie by police to scare her. They are even lying about the parents not cooperating. Now they say "yeah, but she just doesn't give us the information we need". What do they need, a confession from an innocent person? Their tough-cop tactics back fired on them. The cops have 3 eyewitnesses to a man walking with an almost naked child in the middle of the very same night. They ignore that. So, that's what I think now. The origin of every controversial tidbit is right from LE's mouth.

I personally think the parents are innocent.

Around here law enforcement really likes the rule that says they can lie to us to boost their investigation. All of the negative comments made are based on information put out there by the Kansas City Police Department. The phone calls never happened, that was made up by the police to try to connect the crime to resident lowlife Jersey. They changed the phone call time 3 times before they told MW the number just didn't ring through. All BS. The phone number on Deb's hand was a lie told to MW. Deb failing a lie detector test was a lie by police to scare her. They are even lying about the parents not cooperating. Now they say "yeah, but she just doesn't give us the information we need". What do they need, a confession from an innocent person? Their tough-cop tactics back fired on them. The cops have 3 eyewitnesses to a man walking with an almost naked child in the middle of the very same night. They ignore that. So, that's what I think now. The origin of every controversial tidbit is right from LE's mouth.

I don't recall LE ever saying "Deb" failed a lie detector test. I thought she was the one who said that. Would you please provide a link for that as well as your implication that LE is agreeing that she's cooperating and quote, "yeah, but she just doesn't give us the information we need?" TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle