GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m
If jury verdict is in less than an hour, which is what we are hearing, that puts it right about 9 hours. Vegas set the over/under perfectly

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
The Stoneburners (Foster Parents) are in court..they say they will take #JoshuaYoung back if he is found not guilty..

I don't know what to think about the verdict but thank you to the Stoneburner's. People who IMO really do care about this boy.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

In our courthouse you cannot take any devices that take photos in.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
The judge will be the one to read the Verdict..#joshuayoung

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 50s

The color of the gallery is #JailhouseOrange...#joshuayoung

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10s
Verdict should be read in about an hour. #joshuayoung

Shouldn't be much longer for that to be resolved.

I am just kidding, sometimes it will be quick and others it won't. My wireless connection doesn't help sometimes either.

Thanks though, I know we are over flowing!

Sadly, I think this vicious killer will be acquitted.

Yeah me too I think he's guilty. He's not the first teen to kill anyone. It's not uncommon even seen younger than joshua committing murder.

Who is the young blond girl they are showing?

It's being reported it's JY's girlfriend. Unreal. :stormingmad: I wish Trey could have grown up and had a girlfriend.

I think she is minor so I won't say anything else. We shouldn't do screen shots of her either. JMO

Trey's mom wants to show emotion now? seriously?

She knew what gouker was! She had bad experiences with him over and over! Yet she. Put her kids in harms way. She put herlustful needs above the safety of her children.

Does anyone know why the foster parents did not testify for the defense?

I predicted the juror's didn't want to spend the night.

Laughing blonde I think must be the g/f..If sooo Yep she will fit right in....Guess we are the odd ones not finding a murder trial funny and social

I don't know what to think about the verdict but thank you to the Stoneburner's. People who IMO really do care about this boy.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Their compassion is dangerously misplaced.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m
@WildAboutTrial must be deep dish and lots of em !

Trey's mom wants to show emotion now? seriously?

Why would she show emotion now. she should no emotion on the witness stand. It was like she was telling a story of a lost dog or something so impersonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth