GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few days we have been dry... 98% humidity...
It's like a sauna!!
I will gladly go to Seattle!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Are you in the flood zones. That rain was horrid and I'm born and raised Seattle --

His true colors will come out, bet you.

His "new" parents can have him....but I would sleep with one eye open.

How much do you want to bet, the murder weapon shows up without BJ's dna....

You mean JG? I do realize it may be confusing since JG has been in trouble for homosexual activity in prison. :facepalm:

Unfortunately, JG's plan worked. We haven't seen the last of this case. Another killer goes free. If I were those Foster Parents, I would sleep with my doors locked and both eyes open. If they have other foster kids, I hope they are removed if they allow this monster to live with them. :twocents:

Are you in the flood zones. That rain was horrid and I'm born and raised Seattle --

No! Not at all. The bugs and frogs are awful. I swear I'm gonna wake up with frogs in my underpants.

I hate frogs and there are thousands!!!

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 23s
Prosecutor Elizabeth Jones Brown disappointed but not surprised. Says they knew it was a tough case. "Heartbroken" for Trey's family.

So murder walks free. No justice for Trey.

This is the last case I will ever follow where the victim is a minor. I no longer can tolerate children being robbed of justice they deserved.

I'm out of this baby faced killer's case and on to the Sneiderman case.

Rest in Peace Trey..........you are now among the many young victims who never received the justice they deserved.

Yeah what the heck CNN?!?!

Thank goodness for this site. I am stunned, just floored again! Again!!!! I had a feeling this would happen. This kid is so messed up. IMO he will go down a dark path.i hope I am wrong. I really do. This kid needs help.

Tamara Evans ‏@TamaraEvansWDRB 1m
This trial is officially over. Me, @wave3katie , Mike Columbo, and Steve Tellier were all there the day Trey was found. Heartbreaking story.

No! Not at all. The bugs and frogs are awful. I swear I'm gonna wake up with frogs in my underpants.

I hate frogs and there are thousands!!!

They were Bsd. Along with this who who bird. You grow bugs big and creepy there

His foster family can have him! At least most folks have a good idea now what he is, and they can hopefully stay far, far away from him.

We'll hear again from JG, yeah. No doubt with no double jeopardy and all.

I'm glad I didn't eat any pizza! Even virtually. :puke:

Popping open a bottle of wine. Maybe that will help.

On a serious note, my thoughts and prayers are with Terry Z. and his wife tonight. To all those who loved Trey, who were denied justice today. I can't imagine how they feel right now. RIP Trey. You had a very loving, wonderful, hard working Dad, who loved you so much!! It's unfortunate that evil and lies win most of the time. God isn't finished yet. Look over your little sister and your Dad! I'm sorry.

Oh well on to the next...What's everyone going to watch???

Juan Martinez' case (Richard Chrisman trial) if they'll get a live stream going instead of this funky delay-stream that isn't anything more than video you have no control over. It's like being back in the internet stone age. :facepalm:

They were Bsd. Along with this who who bird. You grow bugs big and creepy there

Lol... elephant beetles are in my nightmares!
oh CNN just got with the program.
Prayers to these Foster parents. I wish no ill will on them only peace...

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 23s
Prosecutor Elizabeth Jones Brown disappointed but not surprised. Says they knew it was a tough case. "Heartbroken" for Trey's family.

I wanted to thank you for all the trial tweets you have done in this case. It's much appreciated!

If Dr. Drew talks about Olivia Newton-John's boyfriend, I'm never watching HLN again!

Oh lord. I just dunno. Just dunno....

I'm so shocked. I'm pragmatic and everything. I swear. Where is the justice. I'm with oceanblueeyes. Back to Hannah Anderson.

If Dr. Drew talks about Olivia Newton-John's boyfriend, I'm never watching HLN again!

Dr Drew isn't on tonight HLN mysteries... ( that are like 10 years old)
My bad! They are from 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members