TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh good thinking, I dont know why I didn't check there, ty :)

I find a lot of possibles on Pinterest, if you click their picture it will take you to ncmec website and either their case pops up or you get a "sorry this case has been removed" lets just remember that not all who are lost are listed on ncmec or namus, I read an article about one missing child and the parents said they did all the work when it came to getting them listed as missing on one of these websites. Dr. Derrick insisted that is the job of LE, but from all the stories I have heard the parents are doing the work! If they do not have access to a computer or are not computer literate chances are their babies will not be found on any missing persons website. I wish LE cared more for our missing children and less about busting someone with a two hundred plant grow operation... It all boils down to dollar signs!$$$$$$

Has anyone considered Emily Bracamontes? I've run across her several times, no open mouth picture.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13295/0/

Also two requests. Does anyone have a easy way of putting Migmuu's list in alphabetical order? And Carl, do you have time to turn sketch into a more lifelike picture? Thanks in advance. Now that Smurfette has her face she needs her name!

I'll alphabetize the list over the weekend.

Here's the alphabetized version of Migmuu's compilation. The only duplicate name is Maricela Moreno -- is that a duplicate or two different people? (There are two Maria Perez).

Lisa Adams
Diaja Antoinette
Raynor Angelea
Abigial Arey
Maria Balli
Sandra Bammer
Yareli Bajaras
Stevie Bates
Natasha Brady
China Aaliyah Brown
Krystal Cahew
Dominique Ben-David
Tionda Bradley
Dominique Brown
Harriet Budgewater
Kimberly Burns
Heather Cannon
Erika Cardona
Marissa Carrillo
Ashley Carson
Sonia Castanon
Ana Castillo
Amanda Chavez
Danica Childs
Tyler Clare-Lamont
Phoenix Coldon
Keyla Contreras
Meredith Cooper
Alexis Crenshaw
Kourtnei Cunningham
Jahzmere Daniels
Shartavia Davis
Charity Delgado
Monica Dolores
Brittanee Drexel
Destaya Dupre
Samantha Duran
Casey Egbers
Tamara Elbertson
Tammy Cherrie Ellis
Marisol Espinoza
Julia Estep
Shaylynne Eubanks
Shelbi Evans
Keoisha Felix
Laura Flores
Ruth Flores
Samantha Foster
Kayla Francis
Arielle Glenn
Jazmiry Hernandez
Joana Hernandez
Juanita Jimenez
Mariah Johnson
Lakisha Jones
Sierra Mae Lamar
Isabel Lauraeno
Daisha Lawson
Jamie Lee
Teekah Lewis
Alexandria Lowitzer
Lara Lykiardpoulos
Jasmine Madriaga
Jerica Magee
Sandra Manzanares
Savannah Martinez
Anista Markway
Morgan Martin
Kaylee Melara
Brenda Montano
Maricela Moreno
Maricela Moreno
Tamera Moss
Tawny Morris
Hanan al-Nahardy
Kassandra Nieves
Laura Nimbach
MacKenzie Noto
Kimberly Orellana
Sanan Osman
Shauna Owens
Martina Paleon
Candelaria Perez
Maria del Carmen Perez
Maria G. Perez
Danisha Peters
Kendra Pettit
Stephanie Pinero Morales
Nicole Piper
Jennifer Poindexter
Katera Poole
Sonia Quinteros
Tamaira Rainy
Marisa Richardson
Nadia Rodriguez
Nereyda Rodriguez
Lyric Rosario
Maria Salazar
Kassandra Leigh Sellers
Samantha Shaw
Gabrielle Swainson
Jane Thornberg
Francisca Trejo
Anecely Trevino
Shaina Trusnik
Cindy Valle
Elyssa Vasquez
Ashley Vaughan
Marya White
Victoria White
Alyssa Williams
Diana Windowmaker
Zanita Yakel

I found a news report about Smurfette's new composite: http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/ranch/news/investigators-seek-to-id-teen-s-body-found-in-nw/article_f9793b5c-0092-11e3-a6cc-001a4bcf887a.html.
I knew Dr. Derrick had narrowed it down to a certain region in Texas, but I didn't know it was narrowed down to Austin or San Antonio. Amazing how they can pinpoint where she grew up so precisely.

Also, to Carbuff: I think I just saw Moreno listed on two different pages and accidentally wrote her name twice. Thank you for alphabetizing the list. :]

She definitely does!!!

As far as the eye goes, my mind keeps going back to Tamara Elbertson.

http://www.missingin.org/reg8215/tamara_lynn_elbertson.htm

But Lyssa is right, hair dont fit, a little to tall. But the teeth and eye hmmm.

Was Dr. Derrick able to rule her out?

Morning Houstonmom :)!!

I never got a response back about Tamara, Dr. Derrick is a busy lady! I'm sure she checked her out though and just forgot to email me back; but her age, hair color, and size don't match up. she had ruled out a lot just by comparing photos. I am hoping we can come up with someone who is of mixed race because Dr. Derrick insists that there is an admixture.

As for the eye thing, I see a lot that look to have the left eye larger than the right, I chalk it up to the angle of the camera/face and lighting. Remember she said it may not be as noticeable as the sketch portrays it to be.

And for teeth I keep going back to Jaime Lee(missing in FL)was said to have teeth that look a lot like smurfettes. Focus on the top two front teeth, I suspect that is what we are looking for.

Thank you Lyssa!!! I'm going to go back and refresh my memory on Jamie Lee, for a while there, I had their pictures up constantly to compare. But i've looked through so many, I kind of strayed. I can't even begin to imagine how busy Dr. Derrick is. I was wondering, i'm not sure how you submit requests, would it ever help to have pictures of multiple people on a single page? If you ever need anything like that, let me know, im pretty proficient with photoshop :)

I'm not sure about this one. I stumbled onto her while looking for potential victims in a Virginia case.

Brittany Williams went missing in 2000 in Virginia. She was 7 at the time, which would make her 19 last year and a bit on the high side for Smurfette, but I thought there was quite a strong resemblance through the chin and jaw, and the eyes. Her nose would have changed a lot in 12 years but I don't know whether she could have grown up to resemble Smurfette. She is biracial and she had AIDS, which I would think could certainly account for the skeletal issues.

But she's thought to have died at the time. Charley Project has a good summary of the whole sad story:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/williams_brittany.html

VA VA - Brittany Renee Williams, 7, Richmond, 18 Aug 2000 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6809/4/

Charley and Namus both say she has DNA in the system, so it's probably a ruleout by default, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Attachments

• smurfette and brittany williams.png
    smurfette and brittany williams.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 28
Thank you Lyssa!!! I'm going to go back and refresh my memory on Jamie Lee, for a while there, I had their pictures up constantly to compare. But i've looked through so many, I kind of strayed. I can't even begin to imagine how busy Dr. Derrick is. I was wondering, i'm not sure how you submit requests, would it ever help to have pictures of multiple people on a single page? If you ever need anything like that, let me know, im pretty proficient with photoshop :)

If you know what I meant lol. Sometimes I can't even understand myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member