PA - Two Kittens Found With Paws Removed

I can't bear to read the story. Whoever would do this to defenseless animals deserves to rot in h*ll and I hope they have the most miserable life here on earth that is imaginable. I hope they get caught or better yet, I hope someone evil catches them at it and decides they should have their limbs cut off. I know it's harsh and sounds bad but who the heck does this kind of thing? Who??? If they'll do it to two sweet kittens, what would they do to a human, a child, a baby?

I can't bear to read the story. Whoever would do this to defenseless animals deserves to rot in h*ll and I hope they have the most miserable life here on earth that is imaginable. I hope they get caught or better yet, I hope someone evil catches them at it and decides they should have their limbs cut off. I know it's harsh and sounds bad but who the heck does this kind of thing? Who??? If they'll do it to two sweet kittens, what would they do to a human, a child, a baby?

A practicing SK in the making is who. jmo

This just makes me so sick. Isn't there something we can do? Is it possible to call all of the pet stores, SPCA, Humane Society, etc in the area to see if they've either sold these kittens to somebody, or maybe if they know a breeder? This needs to be investigated and charges are a must. The jerk that did this needs to serve time!

The fact that its the back paws makes me think somebody got mad at the kittens for maybe scratching somebody while they were trying to get away. If the kittens were scratching furniture, wouldn't that be with their front paws? I'm so grateful for the dog that saved these kittens. What a hero!

This just makes me so sick. Isn't there something we can do? Is it possible to call all of the pet stores, SPCA, Humane Society, etc in the area to see if they've either sold these kittens to somebody, or maybe if they know a breeder? This needs to be investigated and charges are a must. The jerk that did this needs to serve time!

The fact that its the back paws makes me think somebody got mad at the kittens for maybe scratching somebody while they were trying to get away. If the kittens were scratching furniture, wouldn't that be with their front paws? I'm so grateful for the dog that saved these kittens. What a hero!

I don't think this is about being mad over scratching. This sounds like a person enjoying performing surgical procedures on innocent animals.

I hope they find the freak and someone lops off their hands!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back