Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That IS interesting. Any of the girls go missing in 2007?

(GT07 means traffic court 2007)

I am copying this over from the RAT Page. I am in the process of going back and rechecking the court cases. Some of the traffic charges were another RAT and I am trying to record more info about the cases. I have a rediculously detailed spreedsheet going on the RAT's background and victim cases. OCD anyone?

Thought this might be a helpful timeline for folks. But then when I did it, it was less interesting that I thought it would be

• 2/15/2005 ARSON
• 2/15/2005 ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN FALSE PRETEN
• 2/15/2005 CONSPIRE TO COMMIT ARSON
• 1/1/2007 STALKING
• 5/21/2007 70/55 SPEEDING
• 5/21/2007 NO REG. CARD/LIC IN POSSESSION
• 8/17/2007 73/55 SPEEDING
• 2/18/2008 Tinted or Smoked Windshield
• 4/15/2008 POSSES/OPER UNAPP/ALTER EQUIP
• 4/15/2008 Tinted or Smoked Windshield
• 10/15/2008 DESTRUCT PROP W/INTENT <$1000
• 9/23/2009 47/35 SP
• 9/23/2009 SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
• 9/28/2009 Fail to obey highway sign
Cassandra Ann Morton 10/10/2009 23 Lynchburg, VA
Letisha Faust 12/9/2009 50 Woolwine, VA
Joan Renee Cook 1/24/2010 45 Salem, VA
Samantha Anne Clark 9/13/2010 21 Orange, VA

• 10/5/2010 70/55
• 11/22/2010 attempt - burglary night to comm felony
• 11/22/2010 ASSAULT: (MISDEMEANOR)
• 11/22/2010 ATTEMPT - BURGLARY NIGHT TO COMM FELONY
• 11/22/2010 PETIT LARC <$200 NOT FRM PERSN
• 12/9/2010 SP
• 1/19/2011 SAFETY BELT VIOL/MINOR (8-17)
• 1/19/2011 SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
• 6/15/2011 FAIL TO CARRY/EXHIBIT LICENSE
• 6/21/2011 VIOLATE COURT ORDER
• 8/17/2011 DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERALLY
• 8/17/2011 DRIV ON SUSP LIC/FINE & COST
• 8/17/2011 DWI, 1ST
• 8/17/2011 nonviol felon poss gun w/i 10y
• 8/17/2011 CONCEALED WEAPON: CARRY
• 8/17/2011 NONVIOL FELON POSS GUN W/I 10Y
• 10/12/2011 60/45 SP Mark For Payment
Lauren Susann Smith 11/21/2011 22 Madison County
• 12/7/2011 DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION
• 12/7/2011 CA/FTA ON 11/09/11 Mark For Payment
Jean Braxton Rose 1/2/2012 69 Fletcher's Level Road, Amherst, VA
• 5/2/2012 DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION Mark For Payment
• 5/2/2012 FAIL TO STOP/ ACCIDENT - MISD Mark For Payment
• 5/2/2012 FAIL TO APPEAR; CONTEMPT Mark For Payment
• 2/6/2013 POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA Mark For Payment
• 3/27/2013 PETIT LARCENY Mark For Payment
Alexis Murphy 8/3/2013 17 Shipman, VA

We're going to take Websleuths off line for about an 2 hours on the morning of Sunday, 18 August. We're going to fix the problem that causes the database errors that have been popping up.

Current schedule is to begin around 10:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Pacific time.

Thank you !​

Thank you for the "Heads Up" SoSueME! :seeya:

and thank you for your hard work, ! :seeya:

I know about a few. I just don't think so in this case as there really are tons of places to bury a body and no one find it. Or even just toss one. :(

Indeed. But if he is a "revisitor" who may keep some of his victims remains and items together...if he has been as busy as it sounds like he might have been, he would have some tools, equipment, items, etc that could be linked to various crimes....vehicles maybe, tarps, tires, paint equipment, wraps, weapons, clothing, who knows...There has got to be one enclosed place protected by the elements (if its not his home), again, thinking out loud.

Where is this guys personal workshop?

Indeed. But if he is a "revisitor" who may keep some of his victims remains and items together...if he has been as busy as it sounds like he might have been, he would have some tools, equipemtn, items, etc that could be linked to various crimes....vehicles maybe, tarps, tires, paint equipment, wraps, who knows...There has got to be one enclosed place protected by the elements (if its not his home), again, thinking out loud.

Where is this guys personal workshop?

OMG, the tarp cloth thing by the swing set!!! If it was a tarp, they are woven, it may still have hair or something even through rain.

OMG, the tarp cloth thing by the swing set!!!

hmmmmmmmm.

This reminds me of something I forgot to post a while back during the creepy sheet sighting.

LE returned to this property with a second warrant, right? If it was a sheet hanging on a laundry line, I would think this is one of the FIRST things they would confiscate for testing (blood evidence, fibers, etc.). Yet it was just hanging there...odd...wonder if it is there now? Maybe they just hadn't pulled it yet in those photos but were about to...Someone go drive by, lol (kidding)!

So, according to RAT, (and the hair evidence), they went to his "camper" and not his house, right? Hmmmm....:waitasec:

He lived in the camper, not the house. But the house has been sitting there a while with no one living in it, or fixing it. Probably just RAT roaming through for things that would not fit in the camper.

I'm sure they went through the house. At least I would think that would be a biggie on the list, not just the woods.

Wonder if the crawl space is accessible?

Which reminds me, has anyone here been able to dig up a layout via property records yet?

http://www.nelsoncountygis.org/

I used that earlier today. I searched by the streets that were mentioned in news articles - cannery loop (his house was directly across Route 29, which is a 4 lane divided by a median). The news articles said they searched a residence on Country Lane.

Interesting interview with Trina Murphy, AM's aunt on NBC 29. Of interest to me is that she said that the family holds out hope, even though LE has told them they don't believe she's alive. Personally, I think reality is reality. This one hides bodies, probably to hide the fact that the girls were sexually assaulted, so it's just a question of a miracle needed to find her body. Heard helicopters swirling this morning, but I couldn't see them, so IDK if it was a search or not. Anyway, here's the link http://www.nbc29.com/story/23158799/alexis-murphys-family-addresses-marijuana-allegations

Here's some stuff I'm inititally coming across FWIW; I'm sure there's a bunch of links like this out there:

http://www.airfields-freeman.com/VA/Airfields_VA_VirginiaBeach.htm

<Have we determined if he was in the Navy or not?>

Call me daft. Is the star shape or "A" shape significant?

I did see some listings for other bunker "towns" but they are far away, not in your link, but via google.

If there are any military bunkers, or the old ones personally made or the abandoned 1950's bomb shelters, locals would know, or perps that wander in the woods would find them.

Interesting stuff, this aspect of military bunkers. Don't want to go off on a tangent, but there is wealth of interesting info out there on the subject.

I also wonder about mine shafts, wells, etc.

I agree. There is a well known old missile silo, but there are bound to be old mines, wells, old tunnels for Railroad and again, caves... I wish locals could go looking. I hope all that have lots of property are riding it and walking it.

If RAT is responsible for both Samantha Clarke and Alexis Murphy he goes to a lot of trouble to cover up their bodies and not leave them somewhere random where they will be found quickly. That implies a personal relationship or knowing the victim. In other cases where the abductions and murder were random when the predator has no connection to the victim they don't go to as much trouble to hide the body.

This nut might think he has a personal connection to his victims, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He's a stalker. In Samatha's case, it was a question of opportunity because he happened to see her talking to someone he knew in the Orange county car/repo world. What I wonder is if Samantha even ever knew who she was talking to. He called her on the phone, but I don't know that there's a record (other than what he says, which tend to be lies) of them having ever met, so he could have said he was anybody. And with Alexis, we know that this man was hanging out in the parking lot at the supermarket and gas station stalking people. The victim jumps out at him for whatever reason, he begins stalking her, opportunity presents itself and he ambushes her on a lonely highway at dusk. If he told her to pull over because her gas cap was off (which people in rural communities tend to do, they usually keep going though, they don't stop), she might have been naieve enough to pull over. The stories about her being in his trailer with a drug dealer aren't credible, as far as most people are concerned. And, even if they were true, there's no record that he knew Alexis personally before that day.

If you ask me, this person feels that he'll be nailed to the wall if the bodies are found because they would probably show sexual assault, like MH. So, that's why he's going through all kinds of pains to hide the bodies, because VA is a DP state and if prosecutors can show premeditated, add that to abduction and we all know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson