SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a couple of hours yesterday, Websleuths was shut down for technical maintenance. I thought that some of the ongoing issues with the site would be better today, but the site continues to load slowly, posts are lost in cyberspace, "thanks" button isn't working, etc. :(

WS has definitely been funky for over a week now, and still is funky today. I'm not patient enough to wait for the pages to load so I just close out and get back in. Kind of a pain. And my thanks button has been funky forever too... like months and months. I can never thank more than 2 or 3 posts before it quits on me.

I pre-ordered Shanna's book months ago- it was priced at about $6, but Amazon emailed me and said the price was going to be about $20 instead, so I canceled the order. I would like to read the book, but I'm waiting for some used copies.
Amazon has an excerpt posted on their website of the first chapter:

Picture Perfect: The Jodi Arias Story: A Beautiful Photographer, Her Mormon Lover, and a Brutal Murder: Shanna Hogan: 9781250049452: Amazon.com: Books

I just pre-ordered mine for Kindle today. Can't wait to read it.

Who is this nut, Jay, on JVM- blaming Travis for his murder!

Watching JVM. So now it comes out that, according to her sources, Bobby was afraid of CMJA. It just really frustrates me that something like this wasn't allowed to be presented in the trial.
Now, I'm thinking that DB was afraid of her as well, he actually sounded fearful when he was on the witness stand. I think he was choosing what he said very carefully, just in case CMJA wasn't convicted.

Also, that Travis told his friend CMJA was a "nymphomaniac" , well, no surprise to me, but this also wasn't presented to the jury.

How is it that the truth is prejudicial, :facepalm: something I doubtfully will ever understand.

I wonder if Shana's book will have details of what her previous relationships with Bobby, Matt and DB were really like... not the stuff we know already/the fluffy versions from court.... I want the real deal details.

Watching JVM. So now it comes out that, according to her sources, Bobby was afraid of CMJA. It just really frustrates me that something like this wasn't allowed to be presented in the trial.
Now, I'm thinking that DB was afraid of her as well, he actually sounded fearful when he was on the witness stand. I think he was choosing what he said very carefully, just in case CMJA wasn't convicted.

Also, that Travis told his friend CMJA was a "nymphomaniac" , well, no surprise to me, but this also wasn't presented to the jury.

How is it that the truth is prejudicial, :facepalm: something I doubtfully will ever understand.

Neesaki, can you please elaborate on what JVM's sources said about Bobby? How and was he afraid of her? Did they give specific reasons? TIA!

I have another 20% discount card from Barnes & Noble and think that I'll get the new JVM book about Jodi. I almost hate to admit it :blushing: but, no thanks to Jodi Arias, I'm enjoying 1,000 Places To See Before You Die. I'm not reading it cover-to-cover but have been skipping around at random and reading about places that I've already visited and places that are on my "bucket list". Fun :) DH and I are heading "up north" this weekend, so I would take the JVM book if I can get it before Friday.

I can't wait for Juan to get after missy again. :rockon:

picture.php

Hope it's before the year ends. :please:

Jay Thomas - he's a sirius radio personality. Just like Howard Stern (another jerk). JVM cut him off pretty quick didn't she? :floorlaugh:

Evening my Princess. :seeya: How are you doing?
She sure did :floorlaugh:. I don't think he watched the trial. His face is very familiar. What did he do before Sirius, do you know?

Neesaki, can you please elaborate on what JVM's sources said about Bobby? How and was he afraid of her? Did they give specific reasons? TIA!

I only heard a few minutes, but she said that Bobby was stalked by CMJA, and according to JVM's "sources", Bobby feared her. I did record it and am going to try and go back and watch the rest of the show later tonight. I normally don't watch JVM, but since she is pro-Travis and doesn't have a single good thing to say about CMJA, I think I can endure, lol. I'll probably even buy her book just because it sounds like she actually does have the inside scoop.:seeya:

Who is this nut, Jay, on JVM- blaming Travis for his murder!

:seeya: That guy has me :stormingmad: !

I came here to get the "scoop" ...

I don't know who he is and don't recall seeing him on HLN before ... and I hope to NEVER see him on tv again !

This guy had the same despicable attitude as the jury foreman :puke:

:moo:

Evening my Princess. :seeya: How are you doing?
She sure did :floorlaugh:. I don't think he watched the trial. His face is very familiar. What did he do before Sirius, do you know?

Good evening our Queen :seeya:. I'm plugging along, how are you?

He is also a comedian/actor. I remember him best from Cheers. I think he was Carla's boyfriend or ex-husband in the show? He was also on Murphy Brown, but I never watched that show.

I only heard a few minutes, but she said that Bobby was stalked by CMJA, and according to JVM's "sources", Bobby feared her. I did record it and am going to try and go back and watch the rest of the show later tonight. I normally don't watch JVM, but since she is pro-Travis and doesn't have a single good thing to say about CMJA, I think I can endure, lol. I'll probably even buy her book just because it sounds like she actually does have the inside scoop.:seeya:

Evening, neesaki :seeya:
Please let us know what you think about JVM's book. I might buy it after the reviews are in.

Good evening our Queen :seeya:. I'm plugging along, how are you?

He is also a comedian/actor. I remember him best from Cheers. I think he was Carla's boyfriend or ex-husband in the show? He was also on Murphy Brown, but I never watched that show.

I'm good, also.
Now I remember him from Cheers. I. don't. like. him. :stormingmad:

Evening, neesaki :seeya:
Please let us know what you think about JVM's book. I might buy it after the reviews are in.

Evening to you too, YorN. I tried to pre-order it off of B & N while ago but my renewed membership hadn't kicked in for some reason, so I have to wait and reconcile that in order to get my 10 % off. I will let you know what I think of it after I read it though. :seeya:

:seeya: Trying to get caught up here about JVM's book :

- WHY did JVM write this book ?

- Did she have Approval from Travis' Family ?

:twocents: From what I saw of this evening's show [ :scared: I kept having to lower the volume :scared: ] there did not seem to be anything "new" IMO ...

:seeya: That guy has me :stormingmad: !

I came here to get the "scoop" ...

I don't know who he is and don't recall seeing him on HLN before ... and I hope to NEVER see him on tv again !

This guy had the same despicable attitude as the jury foreman :puke:

:moo:

BBM could be his twin :facepalm: :floorlaugh:
Maybe he would like to see missy in :jail: and "talk" to her (poor thing that she is :puke: ).

:seeya: Trying to get caught up here about JVM's book :

- WHY did JVM write this book ?

- Did she have Approval from Travis' Family ?

:twocents: From what I saw of this evening's show [ :scared: I kept having to lower the volume :scared: ] there did not seem to be anything "new" IMO ...

Maybe- easy money- just getting things from the trial and her "sources" (guests from her show)????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe